Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? (46173 Views)

Former Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Shows Off Some Cleavage, In Sexy Jumpsuit. / Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod / Ex-beauty Queen "Anna Banner" Expelled From Dubai University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by That9jaVine(m): 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bifwoli:
Wow,that will officially make Nigeria have 170m +1 more mouth.

undecided
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by iluvpomo(m): 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
Motolank:
I just want to comment, because it is first page
that is so 2014
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by VoteOutPDPJona: 12:00am On Jan 06, 2015
cramjones:
Shut up! She now belongs to me! I like them Igbo!

-CramJones

grin cheesy grin Go and sleep joooor!
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by adabeke12(f): 12:11am On Jan 06, 2015
getafe:
Nne pray harder the baby turns from whatever it is to a baby boy, otherwise Flavor wil keep you where he kept his other babymama,

Wow the african mentality.
I wish i was a brain surgeon!
African women will never be equal with this mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by adabeke12(f): 12:16am On Jan 06, 2015
Vivly:
Flavour can sing marriage songs yet he can't marry a woman the proper way.
Hypo Chris.

You can say that again!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 06, 2015
getafe:
it doesn't work like that always. Otherwise, the first baby mama would've tied him down to herself
well it takes more than one person to tie a stubborn goat kiss
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by shozillo(m): 12:31am On Jan 06, 2015
Liability:
ashawo everywhere.....no shame
it takes an ashawo 2 know an ashawo!!!
As if u dnt sleep with guys u r nt married 2.F***ing Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Forwetinnah: 12:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Flavour another 2 face in the making

1 Like

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by DONFASZY(m): 12:36am On Jan 06, 2015
D next news frm flavour will b agbeni don carry 2

He likes ex models die....if u r a model...run wen u win o

E try BBA WINNER D ODA TIME USE HER SIng sef bt gal no sense am if nt...she for dey news too ex BBA winner....

Flavour....flavour....hw manytimes I call him name

A joke...no offence
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Forwetinnah: 12:42am On Jan 06, 2015
cramjones:
Shut up! She now belongs to me! I like them Igbo!

-CramJones

After you go say you no be FFK. ..thank goodness ya brain don reset
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 06, 2015
Liability:

Very judgemental, and horrible post
Who is this!!!

(Throws a shoe at her-him)
angry

1 Like

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 06, 2015
adabeke12:

Wow the african mentality.
I wish i was a brain surgeon!
African women will never be equal with this mentality.
what about the guy who stock to a lady just because he believed strongly that he's expecting a baby boy from her? Is that african women mentality too?
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 06, 2015
yhomz093:
well it takes more than one person to tie a stubborn goat kiss
lol, Stubborn goat indeed. Now, after the successful joint effort to tie the goat down, who will then be the sole owner of the goat?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 06, 2015
Live...and let live
The immortal Golden Rule

How on earth is it anyone's business that the good, liked, beautiful ? Anna is pregnant with Flavour's child?
And yeah, just like TuFace, Flavour may have that thing that draws ladies to him, and make them wanna have his babies, even without marriage....deal with it
Her life, her uterus, her life
Jeez!!!!!
angry

The zeal with which the youth attack celebrity threads on here...if applied to our government, will at least bump our health system's performance from 187/190 many ramps up
SMH

1 Like

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 06, 2015
getafe:
lol, Stubborn goat indeed. Now, after the successful joint effort to tie the goat down, who will then be the sole owner of the goat?
they fight to death, the survivor wins cheesy
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Lilimax(f): 1:11am On Jan 06, 2015
bebe2:
na wa o

so naija don turn yankee

we dey do babymama??

moral eroding fast. undecided
Quite unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Lilimax(f): 1:18am On Jan 06, 2015
Shebi na she fight with Beautiful Onyinye over flavour on Twitter not quite long. Issokay@$$$@@@ embarassed
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by adabeke12(f): 2:05am On Jan 06, 2015
getafe:
what about the guy who stock to a lady just because he believed strongly that he's expecting a baby boy from her? Is that african women mentality too?

I dont know what you are talking about hun.
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by chinwaji(m): 2:48am On Jan 06, 2015
Simitrendy:
Anna Banner You Don Carry belle after all d love i showed you okk nah u sabi.... The tin wey sure pass now nah GMB-OSINBAJO.... Anna wen you wan give birth come call me ama gyneacologist

Gyneacologist koor, I'm sure Simitrendy u dey find how to finger Anna.
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:39am On Jan 06, 2015
Hedybee:
Exactly what she wanted. Now she can rest.

Yes! and leave the guy for una joor
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by DinhoMVP: 5:12am On Jan 06, 2015
temmypotter:
Okay...congrats to them...anna must be so elated,finally she can tie flavour down to herself..*i hear marital chimes*
Pregnancy does not tie a man down ask sunbo and tuface

1 Like

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Wisegeek01(m): 5:23am On Jan 06, 2015
Seems everyone's now into models and beauty queens ,got to find myself one* Asap!! grin
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 06, 2015
Liability:
this goes to show how the average Nigerian woman think. Despite her beauty she couldn't fine a more suiting man. Flavour that can hardly string a few words together in proper English.

Who says money or fame can't buy a woman?

Thunder fire poverty!

2015 will be... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed leggoooo

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Wisegeek01(m): 5:25am On Jan 06, 2015
What of Ada?
Has she heard the news?
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by BrokenTV: 5:31am On Jan 06, 2015
Nawao this guy is lost if this is true, I did not even know that Sandra have given birth for him. If Sandra can't tie him down I don't think that Anna can do it.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Wisegeek01(m): 5:32am On Jan 06, 2015
Liability:

Do You want to carry their cross for them?
This kind of thing has been happening since .. and ur complaining now*
Ok* Its what happens wen ur in the limelight,
All the Ada's start following u about"
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Wisegeek01(m): 5:33am On Jan 06, 2015
And if the baby turns out to be a girl, what will now happen. .. Will flavour go and look for another beauty queen or model*
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by vickoozy(m): 5:34am On Jan 06, 2015
He is doing it like 2 baba but in a packaged way, thumbs up to u my man......#smiles
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by koolg: 5:45am On Jan 06, 2015
bebe2:
na wa o

so naija don turn yankee

we dey do babymama??

class less girls I must say

1 Like

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Drmaverick: 5:46am On Jan 06, 2015
With the price of oil world wide still shaky and dropping, some corporations are still in the business of making money....and i can say business is still good smiley.This is the list of the 10 biggest companies. "You will see understand the meaning of Arab money"

10. Kuwait Petrol Corporation – 3.2 million barrels per day
9. Chevron – 3.5 million barrels per day
8. Petroleos Mexicanos (Pemex) – 3.6 million barrels per day
7. Royal Dutch Shell – 3.9 million barrels per day
6. BP – 4.1 million barrels per day
5. PetroChina – 4.4 million barrels per day
4. ExxonMobil – 5.3 million barrels per day

complete article: http://targetdex..com/2015/01/biggest-oil-gas-companies-in-world.html

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Misogynist2014(m): 5:49am On Jan 06, 2015
bebe2:
na wa o

so naija don turn yankee

we dey do babymama??

There's nothing bad about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arising Properties Offers Davido, Chioma 1 Week South African Luxury Apartment / Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 / Adewale Olarenwaju Is Dead! 'Ishow Larry' Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.