Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? (2771 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / ISIS Behead 4 Xtain Boys For Refusing Toconvert To Islam (HORRIFYING PHOTOS) / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by follypimpi(m): 2:20am On Dec 12, 2008
Well i jst want to knw ur thots on these as a xtain.I have a white dude @ work who is GAY and i need a flat mate,he agrees to share with moi but then again his GAY.Should i judge him or be a xtain bro,allow him and preach the word of God to him,maybe he can change.
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by tpia: 2:23am On Dec 12, 2008
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by AdamBrody1(m): 2:51am On Dec 12, 2008
discriminatory and xenophobic pig! lipsrsealed

What has being gay got to do with him being a responsible flat mate that pays his bills on time and cleans the flat?

Imagine him asking people that " Would he share a flat with a straight christian black dude?"

Get over your discriminatory way of thinking! If you dont like him as a person and based on his characteristics then you should free him but because he is gay, is an all time low!

My sexual orientation isnt gay by all means but i will never judge a person because of his or sexual preference!

Abi e don toast you before?
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by tpia: 2:53am On Dec 12, 2008
[
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by KarmaMod(f): 2:58am On Dec 12, 2008
as long as youre fine with someone denying you a place cos you're black

abi?
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by tpia: 3:08am On Dec 12, 2008
@ karmamod: didnt mean to sound snappish. This adam brody just caught me off guard with the way he started raining down insults on someone who asked a simple question.

But really, I get very uncomfortable with the way blacks are automatically lumped together with gays, in the US.
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by AdamBrody1(m): 3:09am On Dec 12, 2008
tpia:

you must be confusing me with your family members?

anyway, don't stop taking your medication.

Look at this crack addict imposing his idiotic mentality on others. If you don't understand something, then learn to keep your trap shut so you don't expose your idiocy.

trust a Nigerian to always draw dagger on behalf of any ideology as long as its stupid.

@tpia
The post was directed at the original poster!

Where did i refer to you in this post before you started your litany of insults? Have our paths crossed before this post that you had to rain curses on me? Are you the one that wants to rent out a flat to a gay dude?

If i start insulting you now, the moderators will be rushing to warn me whilst it is obvious that you guys like to start a verbal war unnecessarily!

I choose to ignore this statement for now and siddon look!

Look at your post and my post and see how they correspond?

undecided

Na wah for some people sha!
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by tpia: 3:11am On Dec 12, 2008
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by Lady2(f): 6:30am On Dec 12, 2008
I agree with Adam Brody without the insults.
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by tpia: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2008
Its illegal to discriminate against gays. That's all. Meaning you can get sued if a gay person felt you discriminated against him.

Putting on airs and abusing other people just because you "would never judge someone based on their sexual preference" makes you popish, nothing more. Also makes you judgmental, which you claim not to be in the first place.

So if I say I can't stand the smell of curry, therefore I don't want an Indian or Pakistani flatmate, does that mean I'm judging them. Or if I say I don't like the smell of stew or loud noise, therefore I don't want a Nigerian flatmate, am I judging them.

Black people and their everlasting chips on their shoulders sha!

and as it is, the OP said he's already offered the guy the room. This thread was more of an afterthought. Yet see someone calling him a xenophobic pig over the matter.
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2008
i see a possibility to influence someone. smiley
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by KunleOshob(m): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2008
I would personally find it very offensive if his gay partner should come and they get involved in their God forsaken abomination under my roof. angry
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2008
Kunle, hmmm lol na wa oh why the hate?
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by KunleOshob(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

Kunle, hmmm lol na wa oh why the hate?
Religion apart, personally i view a man screwing another man as very disgusting.
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by AdamBrody1(m): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2008
@kunle

Read this line from your own bible and re comment again:

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone, John 8:7

grin
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by MrCrackles(m): 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2008
Gay people can do thier thing but if they come near me that is when spontaneous kasala will burst

Hence i cant tolerate the hassle of living with benders
undecided
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by KunleOshob(m): 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2008
Adam Brody:

@kunle

Read this line from your own bible and re comment again:

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone, John 8:7

grin
Does that now mean i should indulge a gay under my roof. As i said earlier, religion apart i find it personally disgusting. Please note that i have not condenmed the guy, all i have said is that i would not tolerate it under my roof.
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by AdamBrody1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2008
Hmmm, nice choice of words "gay", you beat me to it! I am usually the one with very blunt and bad words but glad to see a strong challenger!

I know you are better than the "gay" and god even revealed that to you!

The LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. Deuteronomy 7:6

And i know the bible seriously takes offence to homosexuality and the consequences of being a "gay" For the avoidance of doubt, let me tell you how serious an offence it is to be a homosexual in the eyes of the lord and what christians should do in such situations:

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. Leviticus 18:22

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:13

Please, now that we have established the cardinal fact that "gays" have committed a grave abomination, we must honour the bible and follow it since it is god's holy words and are perfect and  would be extremely disrespectful not to follow his words:

Now when shall we put to death all the gays? grin

God will be extremely angry with you especially since you specifically hate gays like him and have not taken any step to put them gays to death!

don't incur his wrath o! We know he can be very angry if you don't carry out his orders!

grin

What a f**ck-tard!
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by gamerod: 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2008
foolish question - armchair christians. the bible says, you are in the world but you are not of the world - it is like asking will you live in this world of sin as a christian, some people have crazy way of thinking.
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2008
Its the same thing kunle there is no difference, yours is a more diplomatic way lol.
There are many things that a lot more disgusting in nature but you have compassion for those ones.
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by KunleOshob(m): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2008
@Adam brody
Christianity is not based on the levitical laws or old testament writings. As chrisitan we are not bound by mosaic laws, we are under grace not law. That does not however mean that we should take that grace for granted. Also personally i find it difficult to reconcile the God of the old testament to the God christ revealed to us in the new testament. They might be two diffrerent deities( but that is an issue for another topic). Personally i would admit there are inconsistencies in the bible but as a christian i don't dwell a book compiled by men. But there is a lot of truth in the gospel of christ if you have ever bothered to understand it.
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by AdamBrody1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2008
KunleOshob:

@Adam brody
Christianity is not based on the levitical laws or old testament writings. As chrisitan we are not bound by mosaic laws, we are under grace not law. That does not however mean that we should take that grace for granted. Also personally i find it difficult to reconcile the God of the old testament to the God christ revealed to us in the new testament. They might be two diffrerent deities( but that is an issue for another topic). Personally i would admit there are inconsistencies in the bible but as a christian i don't dwell a book compiled by men. But there is a lot of truth in the gospel of christ if you have ever bothered to understand it.

Too many inconsistencies in this write up:

Christianity is not based on the levitical laws or old testament writings. As chrisitan we are not bound by mosaic laws, we are under grace not law

Then if we are not bound by it, why do christians continueo reflect and pull out quotes from the so called mosiac laws as a basis of their faith? The hatred of homosexuals by christians is obviously traced to leviticus 18-20! So if we no longer believe in the mosiac laws then it is safe to say the 10 commandments is all hog wash an shouldnt be used at any given moment and all the other good passages from the mosaic law shouldnt be relevant or spoken about today!

Personally i would admit there are inconsistencies in the bible but as a christian i don't dwell a book compiled by men. But there is a lot of truth in the gospel of christ if you have ever bothered to understand it.

I applaud you for being a truthful christain to admit there are inconsistencies in the bible unlike your fellow die hard fundamentalist and radical christan apologists on Nairaland that wont even accept that simple fact! grin

Also if you say u dont dwell on books written or compiled by men, then you have No argument for christianity because there is no proof that jesus wrote any of the so called gospels himself and the rest were written by men!

YOUR CLUTCHING UNTO STRAWS HERE MAN FOR TIS POTENTIALLY DAMAGING PHRASE!

One more thing, there are no 2 different dieties in terms of the god of the o.t and new testament. Its one and the only god who is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully[color=#990000][/color].
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by KunleOshob(m): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2008
@Adam brody
even though a lot of christians quote from the old testament, they don't know were to draw the line between christianity and judaism. The problem is that the early catholic church in their wisdom( and for reasons best known to them) decided to include the old testament in the canon of christian scriptures. A lot of the rules and laws in the old testment have no bearing on christianity which was started with the coming and the death of christ. You have to be able to see things in this perspective to understand my point. Christianity is based on the Gospels and the epistles. I am a christian today not becos it was handed down to me by my parents or out of fear of the unknown. i am a christian becos i have realized the true gospel of christ and why he came into this world and beleive me the truth is really mind buggling even though it would be very difficult to explain on the pages of the internet. Even fellow christians don't understand, appreciate or practise true christianity ( I am not a saint) but i remain convinced without any iota of doubt in the true gospel of christ which is hardly being preached today. The truth is that the church as gone astray as far back as the first reformation (4th century) when the bible was being compiled under political influence and christianity was being used as a tool to control the roman empire. If you truly seek the truth, just go back and read the four gospels with a very open mind. I am sure christ would reveal himself to you.

God bless
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by AdamBrody1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2008
without the old testament, there will be no new testament. Without the biblical evidence of the creation story, there will be no Adam till Jesus, so the old testament is extremely relevant in tracing christianity and all its evils. They are both intertwined
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by KarmaMod(f): 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2008
how is it "your roof" if you're both paying rent? 

simple situation to this is to make guidelines/rules.
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by KunleOshob(m): 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2008
Adam Brody:

without the old testament, there will be no new testament. Without the biblical evidence of the creation story, there will be no Adam till Jesus, so the old testament is extremely relevant in tracing christianity and all its evils. They are both intertwined
Could you just mention one single evil christian doctrine as taught by christ or the apsotles? As it is very glaring that the christian faith is different from what is practised in the old testament.
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by MissyB1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2008
leki2:

i see a possibility to influence someone. smiley
Thanks!!

If your right hand causes you to sin . . . . cut it off!!
Let he that has an ear hear what the spirit sayeth. grin cool
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by AdamBrody1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2008
@kunle

hmmm, I'll do you a favour and mention 3 instead of one! grin

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. Matthew 10:34

He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36

He [God] hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them. John 12:40
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by KunleOshob(m): 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2008
Adam Brody:

@kunle

hmmm, I'll do you a favour and mention 3 instead of one! grin

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. Matthew 10:34

He [God] hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them. John 12:40
Just as i thought you would not be able to come upwith any substance hence you resort to quoting verses out of context. Even then there is no single "evil christian doctrine" in what you just posted.
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by follypimpi(m): 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2008
@Adam Brody,

Well wen u pasted a topic abt how ur ex gf broke ur heart and sum1 was cursin u abt it,u got offended,yet u choose to do the same by callin me names,i will choose to ignore it cos i suppose u claimed to b 30+ or so but like they say age does not certify that u r matured,so therefore i will choose not to respond to ur insults and b the bigger man.

Like kunle said,i just found it disgusting sharing with a gay dude,imagine if they r shagging and his moaning,God cant even think of it.
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by AdamBrody1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2008
@KUNLE

Now i am ready for you guys!

KunleOshob:

Just as i thought you would not be able to come upwith any substance hence you resort to quoting verses out of context. Even then there is no single "evil christian doctrine" in what you just posted.

What does this mean? he didnt come to send peace but a sword? What are swords used for? to eat rice? For a supposedly man of peace to say he didnt come to send peace but a sword means he is refering to what? Love? Kindness? Peace on earth?

Why should i sell my garment and buy a sword? Why all these references to sword which is a symbol for killing?

So with this quote, should man claim to have free will to do things when god has obviously has prevented them from operating freely? Even if man chooses to operate freely, the interference of god to blind the hearts of men and harden their hearts just the way he did for pharoah shows that god is not a merciful god and benevolent enough to grant free will!

follypimpi:

@Adam Brody,

Well when u pasted a topic about how ur ex girlfriend broke ur heart and someone was cursin u about it,u got offended,yet u choose to do the same by callin me names,i will choose to ignore it because i suppose u claimed to b 30+ or so but like they say age does not certify that u r matured,so therefore i will choose not to respond to ur insults and b the bigger man.

Like kunle said,i just found it disgusting sharing with a gay dude,imagine if they r shagging and his moaning,God can't even think of it.

I have gone back to read my post and i correct that error that i am 30+. I am 20+ and that's an error which i would modify.

Also sorry for the strong words, it was in the heat of passion because i dont understand the hatred of gay people when obviously they havent done anything personally to you as a person. I have some gay and lesbian friends and so far apart from their sexual orientation, they are decent people so far and i have nothing bad to say about their characteristics as humans. So if you attacked them as human beings, i wont have bothered replying but because they have a special sexual orientation, you have to condemn them as animals or people not fit for the society. That in my book is homophobic and xenophobic!

How do you feel the gay guy will feel when ur shagging your babe and moaning? do you think he will find it enjoyable too?
Re: Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? by tpia: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2008

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophecies For 2015 From Rev. Gabriel Israel Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH / The Stupid Things We Do That Hinder Church Growth / This New Version Of The Bible Replaces Every Mention Of God With Kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.