Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,010 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) (48509 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Adeboye Is Not Wrong / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by charlesazeh(m): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
Kemi Olunloyo is the daughter of a former Oyo state governor, Victor Omololu Olunloyo and below is what she said about Pastor Adeboye.

Cultist and Gay Pastor PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE will be in Ibadan Monday. Since he is coming to leave my city with his CURSE, I hope his private plane crashes on take off at Alakia if curses rain that day. Post a comment and try disrespecting my views on my page and you will see the block button fast. Do you think Adeboye is an overstretched modern cultist who sells pure water, bread, schools with N635,000 a term tuition filled with cocaine addicted children and simply turned his congregation into religious bondage? The church is a business and not a place to fool and lie others.

https://www.facebook.com/MadamGovernor/posts/566731216748025

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
lol
in *Omar's voice *
she is deader than tupac cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by texaco1: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
lamentations of a dejected and frustrated soul. undecided

63 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by charlesazeh(m): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH, HAHAHA...dis woman, u wan touch dog for tail...na die...

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by CriminalIbos: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
lmao!!..you have point though..!

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by homesteady(m): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
#Yawns
Eya! Her period of fame has finished! Nobody even cares about her again!

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by NkemAngel(f): 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
Watch you tongue Woman[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by JohnFrankling(m): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
Lmfao, I don't just know why abortion is illegal in this part of the world,

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by MzLakore(f): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
thisold woman shuld get a better life ooo

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by xxKofoxx: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
This woman again...smh! Her mother should have given her father BJ

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by axortedbabe(f): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
Na diz kain pipo wey thunda go see finish,him no go gree draw tatoo 4 dia miserable nyash..old cargo

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by duni04(m): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
xxKofoxx: This woman again...smh! Her mother should have given her father BJ
Lol

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Oyetboy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
Kemi Omololu is a good friend of mine. I doubt she wrote this. If she did she must have some facts I may not know about.

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by horlajide: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
Like Seriously, does anybody still listen to this attention seeking hagundecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by obo389(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
texaco1: lamentations of a dejected and frustrated soul. undecided
you don finsh talk.i pity for her sha.she don dey craze
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by OlufemiAbbey(m): 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
It's just a shame that the 'bad eggs' among our contemporary pastors are given demon-possessed and unrepentant souls like Kemi the guts to riddicule and slander true Men of God. This is getting too far. She has completely given herself to the devil as instrument of distractions. Many things may be wrong with the Church presently but it is not a mortal's RIGHT to do say whatever thought comes into their mind.

While many may be frustrated with the rate at which scandals are rampant in the Church of God, what we can do is pray for her. Jesus owns the church, He can plant, grow and discontinue whichever assembly He wants...at His own time. We should be careful about what we say about the Church and her leaders. Let God be the ULTIMATE JUDGE.

Kemi Oluloyo needs our prayers. May God have mercy on her.

29 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by adekoonlay(m): 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
Olu'femi Abbey:
It's just a shame that the 'bad eggs' among our contemporary pastors are given demon-possessed and unrepentant souls like Kemi the guts to riddicule and slander true Men of God. This is getting too far. She has completely given herself to the devil as instrument of distractions. Many things may be wrong with the Church presently but it is not a mortal's RIGHT to do say whatever thought comes into their mind.

While many may be frustrated with the rate at which scandals are rampant in the Church of God, what we can do is pray for her. Jesus owns the church, He can plant, grow and discontinue whichever assembly He wants...at His own time. We should be careful about what we say about the Church and her leaders. Let God be the ULTIMATE JUDGE.

Kemi Oluloyo needs our prayers. May God have mercy on her.
true men of God has confirmed by who? I'm not supporting her but I'll say she's got a point but my problem is d way she put her point forward." Only God knows his own people"

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Sicozone(m): 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
I doubt if anyone in his/her right mind would say this. If she really did,i pity her and her generations to come. Even if she takes her words back,she would be gravely punished. If it were dose days,God go don tear dz one slap ooo,abi what sort of rant is this?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Brimmie(m): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ok, Kemi is a Psycho!!

But who dafuq is Enoch Adeboye?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Brimmie(m): 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
Sicozone: I doubt if anyone in his/her right mind would say this. If she really did,i pity her and her generations to come. Even if she takes her words back,she would be gravely punished. If it were dose days,God go don tear dz one slap ooo,abi what sort of rant is this?

Brainwashed mor'on!! What happened to these days God? Gentle?

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 22, 2013
even she has beef with Pastor Adeboye's preaching,there are better ways to address it,than going on social media,she should have boycott it,afterall she wont be forced to attend.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by pussyeater(m): 3:33am On Dec 22, 2013
xxKofoxx: This woman again...smh! Her mother should have given her father BJ
Or doubled the condom

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 22, 2013
I know where she belongs, When you get to yaba turn left

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by FunnyPikincom(m): 6:04am On Dec 22, 2013
angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by wheesin(m): 6:17am On Dec 22, 2013
really....shes just a stupid obessed and overpampered bug eyes ashewo looking for attention...

how come seun didnt block dis word ashewo ??

ese
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 22, 2013
i thought she said she wanted to marry this december by all means after her so called v-i-b-r-a-t-o-r.s failed her. She couldnt get husband again and now looking for traffic on her fb page.. She is just frustrated. And mark my word, she will soon die of frustration.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by ajoguegbe(m): 7:18am On Dec 22, 2013
Jesus was called Beelzebub( head of demons) the devil never changes method. Same old ways and people still fall for it

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 22, 2013
bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker / Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal / Women Are Not To Stand On The Pulpit To Preach.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.