Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

You Will Never Out-dream God! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Will Never Out-dream God! (548 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Never Out-dream God! by 251Music: 7:05am On Dec 29, 2014
YOU WILL NEVER OUT-DREAM GOD!

Robert Lopatin thought it was too late for him. As a boy he'd dreamed of becoming a doctor, but instead, when he graduated from college, he went into his father's hardware business. Twenty years later when his father sold out, Robert had the option of retiring. But he couldn't.

One day at a friend's wedding, he talked to a young med school graduate, and suddenly remembered his boyhood dream.

At 51, he decided to go back to school to become a medical doctor. It took enormous commitment, but he did it. At 56, he graduated from New York's Einstein College of Medicine, and now works at a medical center in The Bronx. HE LOVES IT-even the 100-hour weeks and the graveyard shifts! He says, "I feel like I died and was born again."

Is there a dream in your heart? Has life buried it? Have others told you it's too late? Don't you EVER believe it! Robert Lopatin became a doctor in his mid-fifties. Grandma Moses took up painting when she was seventy-five and had a celebrated twenty six-year career as an artist. Noah started building the ark at five-hundred. I quit my 'seemingly' lucrative career with Airtel Multinational Telecommunications to set up my business.

Friend, pursue your dream no matter how far-fetched it may seem, for dreams are like your children, they are your offspring. They are the joy of your present and the hope of your future. Protect them! Feed them! Encourage them to grow.

So consequently today, follow your God-given dream! For that's where you'll find fulfillment. If you're still perplexed about what your dream is, then figure out your passion, in no time-it will lead you into your dream.

251 Music College is the Best Music School offering Contemporary Coaching

ENQUIRIES
GRA, Benin City,
Edo State, Nigeria.
Tel: 08139779150

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Solve Matrices Or Linear Algebra Online / 10 Popular School Idioms / Application Now Open For Procter & Gamble OAU Internship Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.