Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,354 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Nigerians And Ghananians Are Becoming More Guileble - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians And Ghananians Are Becoming More Guileble (555 Views)

Nigerians And The Hypocrotical Love Of Quoting Bible Scriptures. / Nigerians And God (a Must Read!) / Nigerians And The Mecca (hajj) Ignorance! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians And Ghananians Are Becoming More Guileble by ojimbo(m): 7:14am On Dec 29, 2014
Watching most of the religious channels of multi tv, seeing alot of miracles and testimonies, in nigeria we still have alot of deaf and dumb, blind, crippled and paralized ones. Never in my state have i ever witnessed a testimony of a disabled man or women that was made abled, all the ones i know since i was born still remains disabled, but i keep on seeing alot of people in d church giving testimonies, i wonder why it wont be on the streets or village square where the people that knows him well can celebrate with him.
Have anyone of you witnessed a live testimony of a well known disabled or have you seen anyone you knew from child hood
Re: Nigerians And Ghananians Are Becoming More Guileble by yomi007k(m): 8:05am On Dec 29, 2014
No sir
Re: Nigerians And Ghananians Are Becoming More Guileble by adexsimply(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2014
Guileble bawo? Kinide?
Re: Nigerians And Ghananians Are Becoming More Guileble by ojimbo(m): 8:27am On Dec 29, 2014
yomi007k:
No sir
it pains me alot
Re: Nigerians And Ghananians Are Becoming More Guileble by larrymoore(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2014
They are simply stooges
Re: Nigerians And Ghananians Are Becoming More Guileble by yomi007k(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2014
ojimbo:
it pains me alot
Boss na so we see am oo.
Y is it dt it is only in Africa dt witches n spirits exist? None in Asia n America.
I need 2 get d Bleep outta ds continent b4 dey finally alter my future.

(1) (Reply)

US Families Prepare For 'modern Day Apocalypse' / This Text Is To Awaken Your Consciousness Of Rapture / How To Be Saved And Start A New Life In Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.