Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) (3729 Views)

Nigeria's 5 Best Universities For Postgraduate Studies; Their Costs & Duration / List Of The Best Universities In Nigeria In 2015 / List Of The Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by promisechild(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2014
Having been to about 33 universities across the country this year for my research work, i have decided to list the 10 best universities based on my experience

1.Unilorin

2.Futa

3.Ksu

4.Oau

5.Unibadan

6.Abu

7.UNN

8.Uniben

9.Funaab

10.unilag

this list is based on seen factors and not hearsay.
Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by lafflaff123(m): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2014
Bros i no gree with this list.

Unilag is not known for anything ACADEMICALLY aside the fact that it is in Lagos.

KSU? No State school is worth the price of a tissue paper.

Unilorin another school not known for Academic excellence or even anything,this School is just there.

ABU Until some few years ago,was taking people from the North with 3 to 4 Credits in WAEC, to study Engineering and Medicine and Law. This School is a Joke.

UNN? are you serious? this is a glorified learning adult learning center for people from the East. I even rate NAU Awka Academically sound than UNN.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by Princecalm(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2014
What are your ratings based on.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by SirHouloo(m): 9:25am On Dec 29, 2014
God 'll bless you. People who hasn't visited FUTA do rate it low.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by Solobenny(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2014
lafflaff123:

Unilag is not known for anything ACADEMICALLY aside the fact that it is in Lagos.

Unilorin another school not known for Academic excellence or even anything,this School is just there.

ABU Until some few years ago,was taking people from the North with 3 to 4 Credits in WAEC, to study Engineering and Medicine and Law. This School is a Joke.

UNN? are you serious? this is a glorified learning adult learning center for people from the East. I even rate NAU Awka Academically sound than UNN.
i laughed after reading ur last sentence... My guy ur accurately wrong.... UNN is far more academically competent than Unizik... And da hell told ain't got students from all over Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by PrinceMario(m): 9:34am On Dec 29, 2014
Op is high on some wet weed.
1. KSU no3 on ur list. the school that wasn't by any mistake of been rated in top100 in Nigeria by either Webiometric,4icu or NUC throughout 2014. I'm a kogite,80% of my classmates school there but i dare not appear daft cos of sentiment. imagine KSU ahead OAU,ABU,UI,UNN,Uniben and the rest. leave the shore of kogi state and people will ask u "what is KSU"?
The school that only major in unmarketable courses like history,sociology,psychology,unaccredited medicine,unrecognized law faculty. they cant boast of just one engineering department.

2.Placing Futa ahead of OAU and the rest first generation universities shows how naive you are about education in Nigeria.
Seems ur dreaming when putting this down,Unilag rated 10th in Nigeria. mtchewwwwee

its ur opinion though,you're entitled to it.
Your list is as useless as the 'P' in psychology.

Today,without doubt the top universities in Nigeria are:
1.OAU
2.UI
3.Unilag
4.Uniben
5.ABU

The graduates of the schools are making waves in top unis abroad. pursuing PHD without msc in top tier unis on numerous scholarships. We hardly see or hear anything exemptional about those ranting 'better by far'. their faculty of medicine and engineering is wack.

OAU ‘Trashes’ Out Unilag, UI, Unilorin and others; Comes Out
Top At Inter-Varsity Debate

https://oauchristians./2014/12/18/oau-trashes-out-unilag-ui-comes-out-top-at-inter-varsity-debate/

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by luvlyoracle(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2014
You can lie eh undecided
Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by orobs93(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2014
na once them take they know pdp members
Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by Morhziez(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2014
Probitas Doctrina[i][/i]

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by promisechild(m): 10:02am On Dec 29, 2014
lafflaff123:

i am sure you have not been to any of the school i listed above all these your assertions are just hearsay.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by Yustash001(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2014
The 0P must be a student of KSU.....
Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by merieam16(f): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2014
I guess @op list starts frm 10
Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by Tobilastik(m): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2014
repping Oba Awon Uni ..OAU

op is sick like his list ... what is KSU??
mtcheew
Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by scify(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2014
ur list is null and void. . .

Those who avent been to uniben rate it low. .

Uniben is among the top 3 universities in nigeria. . . Oau, ui, uniben. . .

And besides. . .wat criteria do u base ur rating. . . ?
Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by QSheba: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2014
KSU better than Uniben Aau and unizik?? you must be kidding me
Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by jrupa(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2014
I'll advice present JambitE to choosE Federal Uni Otuoke. That is if you trully want to study well nd graduate.
Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by festusakhabue: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2014
ekpoma is the best
Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by modextus(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2014
I knew the op was a joker when I saw KSU on His list....mind you I'm from kogi.... grin
Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by benuejosh: 11:57am On Dec 29, 2014
no doubts
Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by simba1: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
promisechild:
Having been to about 33 universities across the country this year for my research work, i have decided to list the 10 best universities based on my experience

1.Unilorin

2.Futa

3.Ksu

4.Oau

5.Unibadan

6.Abu

7.UNN

8.Uniben

9.Funaab

10.unilag

PLS BRO! DID U ALSO VISIT UNIZIK?
Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by Samzzy94(m): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
Funaab should be no 1 on the list . Greatest Funaabites
Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by dubylhover(m): 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
FUTO nko...futo reigns in d east oo...#proudalumni grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
PrinceMario:
1. KSU no3 on ur list. the school that wasn't by any mistake of been rated in top100 in Nigeria by either Webiometric,4icu or NUC throughout 2014. I'm a kogite,80% of my classmates school there but i dare not appear daft cos of sentiment. imagine KSU ahead OAU,ABU,UI,UNN,Uniben and the rest. leave the shore of kogi state and people will ask u "what is KSU"?
The school that only major in unmarketable courses like history,sociology,psychology,unaccredited medicine,unrecognized law faculty. they cant boast of just one engineering department.

2.Placing Futa ahead of OAU and the rest first generation universities shows how naive you are about education in Nigeria.
Seems ur dreaming when putting this down,Unilag rated 10th in Nigeria. mtchewwwwee

1.OAU
2.UI
3.Unilag
4.Uniben
5.ABU

The graduates of the schools are making waves in top unis abroad. pursuing PHD without msc in top tier unis on numerous scholarships. We hardly see or hear anything exemptional about those ranting 'better by far'. their faculty of medicine and engineering is wack.

https://oauchristians./2014/12/18/oau-trashes-out-unilag-ui-comes-out-top-at-inter-varsity-debate/
Madness 101

Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
PrinceMario:

1.OAU
2.UI
3.Unilag
4.Uniben
5.ABU

U hardly hear or see anyting from better by far students because ur reseach level is poor? Which school's student was given a job at Goldman Sachs group and company where they were thousands of student that went for the internship all of africa including the skuls u just put on your yeye list?? Which school's lecturer was built a magnificent laboratory by the US chemist bodies for discovering the anti-malairia bodies which constitues of 300 newly discovered compounds(incase you are doubting his name prof. Obanleye), which school's student won the mathematics competition in 2011 against many students across Nigeria? And so many more(do the research yourself), so dont talk about something which you know little or no knowlegde about, I rest my case!!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by DeYizY(m): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ook
Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by luvlyoracle(m): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
Where is Esut?
Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by Mcbussy(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
promisechild:

1.Unilorin

2.Futa

3.Ksu

4.Oau

5.Unibadan

6.Abu

7.UNN

8.Uniben

9.Funaab

10.unilag

Puhahahaha....KSU number 3.above UI,UNILAG,UNN and UNIBEN. u must be a very wack researcher grin
Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by holatin(m): 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
v
Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by Mcbussy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
jrupa:
I'll advice present JambitE to choosE Federal Uni Otuoke. That is if you trully want to study well nd graduate... and buy shoes

grin
Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by naturalwaves: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
I was gonna slap the OP if UNAAB (FUNAAB) didn't make the list. There is no how you will talk about best Unis in Nigetia and Funaab won't be there. Moreover, it is even underated. Funaab is far better than most of these federal unis on the list.
Re: Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) by simba1: 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
PLEASE @ ALL, IS UNIZIK NOT A TOP SCHOOL?

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC Withheld Result: Reasons, Release, Latest Update & More / Can Someone Intelligent Please Answer This Question / The Ridiculous Display By New Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.