Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Chrissy Teigen Shares Adorable Fake Baby Photo Of John Legend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chrissy Teigen Shares Adorable Fake Baby Photo Of John Legend (2903 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares First Post Baby Photo / 10 Photos Of John Dumelo That Will Inspire Your Dress Sense / Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chrissy Teigen Shares Adorable Fake Baby Photo Of John Legend by CosmoFab: 9:39am On Dec 29, 2014
Chrissy Teigen, the wife of John Legend shared a fake baby photo of the "Ordinary People" singer yesterday on Instagram as he turns 36 and many media are posting it as the real baby picture of John Legend.

The fake baby photo posted by Chrissy was first posted in April by the child's aunt who tweeted that her nephew looked like John Legend.

The photo of baby Caden, who looked so much like John Legend went viral during Easter when it was posted and John Legend later replied with his actual baby picture.

Chrissy, who was freaked out by the striking resemblance then posted: “Oh my god please stop I have seen the baby that looks like john.” The model added, “I HAVE SEEN IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.”

John Legend Real Baby Photo
Re: Chrissy Teigen Shares Adorable Fake Baby Photo Of John Legend by CosmoFab: 9:42am On Dec 29, 2014
The fake John Legend baby photo that was shared by Chrissy that everyone is now reporting as John Legend's baby photo.

Re: Chrissy Teigen Shares Adorable Fake Baby Photo Of John Legend by ogaofficer(m): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2014
Shining my shoe, i wont click on that link.
Re: Chrissy Teigen Shares Adorable Fake Baby Photo Of John Legend by CosmoFab: 9:46am On Dec 29, 2014
The real John Legend baby photo. The artist shared it when baby Caden's photo went viral.

Re: Chrissy Teigen Shares Adorable Fake Baby Photo Of John Legend by CosmoFab: 9:50am On Dec 29, 2014
Baby Caden's photo posted in April by her aunt when she tweeted her nephew looked like John Legend.

Re: Chrissy Teigen Shares Adorable Fake Baby Photo Of John Legend by CosmoFab: 9:51am On Dec 29, 2014
ogaofficer:
Shining my shoe, i wont click on that link.

Aww, and here i am holding you with a gun to click on the link grin

(1) (Reply)

We Only Use Nu.dity To Sell Our Songs - Singer, Lola Rae / Nicki Minaj's Ex-bf Safaree And His New GF Release Some Sexy Pics / Fan Blast IcePrince 4 Bleaching,His Babe Tries 2 Save Him,See What Happens(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.