Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. (23226 Views)

Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z A Hand Job In Public / Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO] / Oh Yeah? Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z ‘oral’ In His Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by LadyWinona: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2011
Shocker! Beyonce Caught On TV with a Fake Baby

Didn't believe this until now. It's really sad what celebrities can do just to get attention.

Ever since MediaTakeOut.com told you about the RUMOR in celebrity circles that Beyonce was wearing a FAKE baby bump, people have DOUBTED our report.

Well now . . . we have EVIDENCE. Last night, Beyonce was interviewed on British television - and she EXPOSED her prosthetic bump. As the below photos show, when Bey went to sit down, her "stomach" folder over - into a position that is IMPOSSIBLE for a REAL pregnant belly to bend.

And then, when Bey realized that she may have inadvertently revealed that she was wearing a prosthetic - she had a "BUSTED" look on her face.

Dang Bey, why you have to LIE? Makes us wonder . . . is she even REALLY PREGNANT?

Members of the press are REQUIRED to credit MediaTakeOut.com for this EXCLUSIVE REPORT. If you don't . . . wewill NEVER link to ANY of your reports . ,  EVER!!!
http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/51644/mto-world-super-exclusive-we-have-photographic-evidence-that-beyonce-has-been-wearing-a-prosthetic-baby-bump-you-gotta-see-it-to-believe-it.html
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by LadyWinona: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2011
This was seen at her interview in Australia where her tummy folded in an awkward position which will never occur if a baby was truly in there

Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by LadyWinona: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2011
Close up

Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by kemmeye: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2011
i cant even see her face and i dont think its reasonable for her to lie about something like that it makes no sense
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by LadyWinona: 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2011
kemmeye:

i cant even see her face and i dont think its reasonable for her to lie about something like that it makes no sense
trust me, it's her. you can go to the link above for verification.
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2011
From Media Take Out, the most unreliable source of celebrity gossip.
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by LongOne1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2011
Fat lie, probably some idle columnist looking for gist.
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by Dgunnerz(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2011
Why dem come photoshop her belle like this?
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by chelseabmw(m): 1:08am On Oct 11, 2011
;d ;d ;d :d :d
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by SisiKill1: 1:15am On Oct 11, 2011
The pictures are not photo shopped. Here's the video. . .start at the .56 sec marker. It's about 5 seconds so pay close attention

[flash=560,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztvBK0hb9P4?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

I ain't saying she's fakin' it but sum'n ain't right.  lipsrsealed

Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by SisiKill1: 1:22am On Oct 11, 2011
Beyoncé’s prosthetic baby bump folds and collapses on Sunday Night

Tweets are talking about Beyoncé’s prosthetic baby bump on last night’s Sunday Night HD. At first we couldn’t believe that she would actually wear her prosthetic on a show with HD — high definition — in the show’s title. But you know what they say about narcissists who think they are smarter than everyone else around them.

So there was Bey sitting down on the set — and there was her prosthetic baby bump, folding, crumpling and collapsing in full, vibrant high definition!

Luckily, the prosthetic is that memory foam type that bounced right back into shape. Rumor has it that Beyoncé is wearing a fake prosthetic while her unknown surrogate carries her baby to term.

No, that wasn’t your imagination. Bey really does look like she went “OOPS!” after she sat down
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by tpia5: 1:51am On Oct 11, 2011
showbiz.

maybe she doesnt want people to know the exact due date.
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by LadyWinona: 5:41am On Oct 11, 2011
tpia@:

showbiz.

maybe she doesnt want people to know the exact due date.
Would have agreed with you but she claims her due date is on the first week of February. I'm sure she has a surrogate somewhere but y lie to her fans? What's d big deal?
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by Kx: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2011
Is her husband not rumored to be a member of a sect that is into grand deception?
why the surprise then?
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 11, 2011
I wonder why u people think she lied about her being pregnant, dont u know the impact this will have on her if true? Abeg she is pregnant period
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by moreprof: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2011
Kx:

Is her husband not rumored to be a member of a sect that is into grand deception?
why the surprise then?
, what a world of Assumptions!
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by paris10: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2011
She's actually expecting a baby via a surrogate. It was actually suspicious when within a month of revealing she was pregnant, her bump dramatically increased triple times the normal growing foetus would do. Conspiracy theory? You be the judge!
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by norrisman: 9:33am On Oct 11, 2011
I dont usually care for these 'celebrities' but any mother who doesnt know that is a fake bump probably used a surrogate as well. Na wa o. Where thousands will give an eye to carry their own baby in their womb another who possibly can conceive hires someone else to do it for her. Thats so vain!
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by heynew: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2011
If she's not really pregnant it will definitely create a bad image for her entire career,i pray she is
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by norrisman: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2011
^^^

Photoshop my friend. Havent you seen the difference between JLO's photoshopped yansh and the real thing. she aint got nothing on Cherokee grin. Unless it can be verified that the picture was taken by a completely independednt party and not a planted paparazzi then that picture means sweet Zap all!. I myself marveled when I saw what basic photoshop did to me in pictures that i had work done on. Iroyin o to afoju ba. All I will say is that photoshop can make Shabba Ranks look like Denzel  grin
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2011
Kasala in the making. . .
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by paraphase(m): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2011
Wow This pregnancy is fake,I watched the video. She had this "I HAVE BEEN BURSTED LOOK" on her face. I hope this doesnt affect her career.
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by dominique(f): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2011
She did say she wanted a baby by the time she's 30, she prolly didn't want to lose her figure. She should have done it the sarah jessica parker style. It would have done wonders for her career.
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by Ayowumie(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2011
Anything is possible. Especially now that i know that JLo's backside is not as big as I was made to believe. But why would Bey lie over such a thing? Im thinking may she has a problem conceiving hence the need to use a surrogate.
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by Otunbakay(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2011
Why would she want to fake a pregnancy? No matter how smart and discreet she goes about it, she may be bursted.
If that happened, i'm quite sure, she knows she would be gone like the ''smokes from a burning bush''.
Therefore, i dont think she can risk that. It would be ''absolute madness''. But ehh, the ways of these celebrities could be very funny.
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by tpia5: 11:11am On Oct 11, 2011
Most women's faces get a bit puffier during pregnancy also.

Whoever is helping her handle this doesnt seemto know much about pregnancy also.
And the bump suddenly doubled or tripled in size within a month- that's a bit too fast.

Oh well, stuff happens.

She might be pregnant but not as advanced as she's saying.

Dont really want to consider any other explanation.
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by johncasey1(m): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2011
Vanity upon vanity. Celebrities can do anything just 2 stay in the spotlight Why dn u think most of em have sex tapes .THERE'S NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by johncasey1(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2011
Poo I said intimacy tapes
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by Princek12(m): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2011
After watching that video, anyone who believes that a real baby can crease like a cardboard, the way Beyonce's "baby" creased, needs to examine his or her medulla oblongata. Real talk. She ain't pregnant. Look at her face right before she sat down, and you will notice she had an oops, I just blew my cover moment.
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by Nymphnode(m): 11:45am On Oct 11, 2011
I heard freeze(coolfm) talk about it last night and i thought it was a joke. Maybe the 'Hova will produce another miracle baby.
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by semid4lyfe(m): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2011
Hmm. . .downloading the video to watch to watch later. Till then, I comment my reserve grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liz Dasilva Reaches Out To Lola Margaret Over Recent Fraud Case / Toolz: 'Don't Allow People Rush You Into Marriage' / Yoruba Movie Actress, Wunmi Yetunde, Arrested For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.