Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos (26504 Views)

Nwakenze Christian-Chukwuebuka Releases Christmas Photos / Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos / Photos: Amber Rose Makes Love With Rick Ross' Babymama In A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by yemivictor: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
toluleke:
BABY MAMA is now a chieftiancy title..here in newyork we don't knw what babymama means

But New York (and the entire US) is the head quarters of baby mamas now!
Are you sure you're not studying in Congo Brazzaville like your other colleagues on here?!
Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by SupremeTeam: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1981462_9ice1_jpeg71ee3f4651b032843f3203ca69ed3adb

That baby is an old azz baby.

That baby spent forty years in the womb.

Samuel Jackson look-a-like baby.

That baby looks like it pays taxes.

Why they holding that baby like it was what they got for Christmas?
Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by watchindelta(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
her wife look old smh n not beautiful why? abi nah d pic!
Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by Freiburger(m): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
watchindelta:
her wife look old smh n not beautiful why? abi nah d pic!
*Falls from mango tree*
smoothsk, meet your friend and second in command grin
Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by Sapphire86(f): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
redcliff:

But he is definitely right! You made this comment because you are probably yoruba and you are pained hearing this hurtful truth!

Retard alert!

1 Like

Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by redcliff: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
docsholz:
judging by what I see every night at Allen I'd say Igbo girls are whores, though expensive I'll admit, hurtful truth don't you think cool

Lol.. they can be prostitutes as you call them but two things they are not.. cheap and baby mamas which the airforce1 insinuated in his inital post on this thread about yoruba women..

2 Likes

Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by redcliff: 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sapphire86:

Retard alert!

You should redirect that comment to the men in your life..dolt!
Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by keandre: 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
rep the blues till obama turn righthander

2 Likes

Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by Sunshinelady(f): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
redcliff:

But he is definitely right! You made this comment because you are probably yoruba and you are pained hearing this hurtful truth!
gbam!
Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by zicoraads: 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
Airforce1 is sooooooo right. Except we trying to lie to ourselves. Thumbs up man!!!

1 Like

Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by folabayo1(f): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
Its time for me to consider being a baby mama for jonathan or fashola cos d biz seems to pay big time.

2 Likes

Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
folabayo1:
Its time for me to consider being a baby mama for jonathan or fashola cos d biz seems to pay big time.

go ahead after all your name is "folabayo"

Your life
Your business
Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by abdullkabar(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
vynzecent:
CHELSEA FANS ALWAYS SHOWING THEMSELVES smiley
By their post you shall no them
#AwonOtaChelsea.....anyhw complement
Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by FOREXMARTS: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
#should I fall for this one?
Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by logica(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
docsholz:
judging by what I see every night at Allen I'd say Igbo girls are whores, though expensive I'll admit, hurtful truth don't you think cool
2k seems pretty cheap to me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by folabayo1(f): 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Airforce1:

go ahead after all your name is "folabayo"

Your life
Your business

So?

1 Like

Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
9ice wouldn't be doing this if Chelsea were to be fighting relegation cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by stayblack: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
This ram dey console himself .
Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by 9jauk: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
Why all this silly comments on a beautiful family like this...well done Nice.

1 Like

Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by Phargbemmy(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
"Airforce1 :
you don't need to pay a bride price to marry a
yoruba woman
They're so cheap like the "agege" bread you see in
lagos
The lady in picture is baby mama number 3 and not
gonna be the last yoruba baby mama for this guy
whose musical career took a nose dive long time
ago"

If I were to be the MOD., I will delete this guy immediately off nairaland and I made it bold to say you have violated rules 2 and 3 of the nairaland and needs to be punished as such.

" 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke,
fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

3. Don't advocate or encourage violent actions against
any person, tribe, race, animals, or group of people."

#numbskull
Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by kalufelix(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
B!tch lookin slutty
Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by yemivictor: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
GoldStandard:

My dear...if only Ladies would stop thinking n hoping 'There's a chance, I can be the one, ok let me tie him down with a baby'
Cos to be sincere, the whole babymama thing is getting irritating

What do you mean? Mrs Idibia tried it and it worked for her.
Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by yemivictor: 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
*a certain yoruba high chief breaks his irukere into two and runs off the thread at the babymama v yoruba girls comment*
Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by Optional2(f): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Na only my eye dy c say dat 9ice babymama get belle again ni
Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
Put a ring on it 9ice and put a smile on her face as she has put on yours...
Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by Lobolintin(m): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
kennygee:

Oga. Read your comment again and tell me if this is the tribalistic world you hope to create for your kids.

The Okoyes, didn't they have baby mamas before marrying them, Flavour, Patoranking, Timaya etc.

I swear you are a baby mama to someone...

Just cause he hasn't married this one doesn't mean he wont.

Who are you to judge?

No be your fault sha, if ladies obeyed the bible and said NO to premarital sex, you no go come here dey run your mouth anyhow.
Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by GoldStandard: 3:56am On Dec 30, 2014
yemivictor:

What do you mean? Mrs Idibia tried it and it worked for her.

You don't get sir! MRs Idibia was 2face's 1st....when he was still hustling as an upcoming aRtiste, even after all his escapades with hopeful, fame-seeking babymamas, she waited patiently n 2baba made her No1. Most of todays babymama's pop a baby with the hope that they can hook you down with a baby.
Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by Uncletony(m): 5:38am On Dec 30, 2014
Ugly family!
Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by Dreyl(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2014
ggrin:
Wetin that mumu airforce1 dy yarn?
him dey yarn dust.
Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by LewisO: 11:58am On Dec 30, 2014
kennygee:

Oga. Read your comment again and tell me if this is the tribalistic world you hope to create for your kids.

The Okoyes, didn't they have baby mamas before marrying them, Flavour, Patoranking, Timaya etc.

Just cause he hasn't married this one doesn't mean he wont.

Who are you to judge?

No be your fault sha, if ladies obeyed the bible and said NO to premarital sex, you no go come here dey run your mouth anyhow.

Nice one babe! cool

That microphallus is lucky he quicked modified that poo, seems he can't make use of his empty brain before typing, he used that his cracked thumb to type, he would have regretted more for typing that crap! angry
Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by Berylpharm(m): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
lol.... u re funny
Re: 9ice & Babymama In Chelsea Themed Christmas Photos by simdam500(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
Airforce1 can go and die!!!! YORUBA ladies are hot

phuck u!!!

wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21 Times Nigerian Celebrities Lost Their Chill On Social Media / Rosaline Meurer Slams ''Bad Belle'' Trying To Break Tonto's Marriage / Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.