Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Direct Entry Admission 2015 - Education (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Entry Admission 2015 (122921 Views)

Unizik 2017 - 2018 Direct Entry Admission NAU Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik / Unn's Direct Entry Admission List Is Out / Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by trigar12(m): 4:50pm On May 27, 2015
spenca:

Yes ,sufficient enough
I just sent u a mail pls reply me, dere are tinz I wanna confirm
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by collele(m): 4:58pm On May 27, 2015
trigar12:
Skye bank
Is it only Skye bank?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 5:11pm On May 27, 2015
Hello people, Is there anyone with valid information on schools admitting candidates with 2.2 for Medicine/surgery through direct entry this year? please I need urgent response, thank you in advance.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by lassky(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2015
i av a question house,i tried to register today but it was saying no offer of admission yet dat i need to regularize. i had my first degree from ui and used d registration no on my jamb notification of result. on getting home i tried searching 4 my jamb admission letter; just 2 crosscheck my registration no. lo and behold! d registration no are diff! just d last 2 letters. my notification of results ended with IH while d jamb admission letter wit HJ. shud i try registering wit d reg no on my jamb admission letter?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by tundeks: 7:11pm On May 27, 2015
lassky:
i av a question house,i tried to register today but it was saying no offer of admission yet dat i need to regularize. i had my first degree from ui and used d registration no on my jamb notification of result. on getting home i tried searching 4 my jamb admission letter; just 2 crosscheck my registration no. lo and behold! d registration no are diff! just d last 2 letters. my notification of results ended with IH while d jamb admission letter wit HJ. shud i try registering wit d reg no on my jamb admission letter?
it's u dt is causing confusion for urself, use the jamb reg number on ur admission letter.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by tundeks: 7:15pm On May 27, 2015
Princealex1:

but wat is there to it?i criously need factual answer to that question
since u, ve registered, keep matching forward, I hope u grab.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dtc2k(m): 9:20pm On May 27, 2015
@ Divine Touch Computer Training School
Focused Flexible Training Options: MORNING/AFTERNOON/EVENING
Monday - Friday WEEKDAYS CLASSES
Saturday - Sunday WEEKEND CLASSES
Training Under the Best Environment
AIR CONDITIONED TRAINING ROOMS WITH PROJECTORS
CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY from STANDBY GENERATORS
1 COMPUTER = 1 STUDENT (3 HOURS DAILY FULL PRACTICAL CLASSES)
Our staff will help you overcome any IT barriers you might be facing. Divine Touch Computer Training School - your pocket friendly ICT training center ..........the touch makes the difference!
Visit us today or text for further inquiries: 08179409183, 08039408822, and 08096900177, 07030804553

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 12:02am On May 28, 2015
While registering there is a column for qualification where u ll be able to choose whether HND/ND or NCE and other diploma,but d cafe man chose other diploma for me, which denied me of facing d problem of regularization,wat re d future consequences of dis,instead of him to choose HND/ND
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 1:37am On May 28, 2015
Anybody aspiring for FUTMINNA through D.E? (my course is electrical and computer engineering)
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Oluwatosint(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2015
toluwashe6:
While registering there is a column for qualification where u ll be able to choose whether HND/ND or NCE and other diploma,but d cafe man chose other diploma for me, which denied me of facing d problem of regularization,wat re d future consequences of dis,instead of him to choose HND/ND
Regularization stuff starts this year so no one knows the consequence(s) .... but a friend told me once u didn't regularize and choose other diploma your registration will be nullify by jamb.....but i won't take such ....
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Oluwatosint(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2015
There is a whatsapp Group for Unilorin UTME and D/E Aspirants.......
it's a forum where u drop questions and get accurate and fast response
it's a forum where we practice post utme questions together
it's a forum where we share informations
it's a forum where every members target to score 70+ in their post utme
If you can't drop ur number Add08104776155to get connected ................
Let's make everything work together for our good by helping one another
ALL IS WELLDrop ur number and i add u sharply

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Anulux(f): 2:03pm On May 28, 2015
Anybody aspiring for elect.eng. Into ABU

Holla @ur boy...08104368362

#kwarapoly students...you guyz have Been regularized ooo...those who payed #5k....#good luck

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Uthman2senior: 3:53pm On May 28, 2015
Anulux:
Anybody aspiring for elect.eng. Into ABU

Holla @ur boy...08104368362

#kwarapoly students...you guyz have Been regularized ooo...those who payed #5k....#good luck
yes
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 28, 2015
Kwarapoly has nt goten solution to those dat paid 5k for regularization oo,they just paid for notin,they av nt been able to further their regstration.D.e is closing next week sunday :PKwarapoly has nt goten solution to those dat paid 5k for regularization oo,they just paid for notin,they av nt been able to further their regstration.D.e is closing next week sunday
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 28, 2015
Av chose other diploma, i ll do my own regularization next year

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dipnik(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2015
toluwashe6:
shey dat oda diploma no go cause yawa lik dis
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dipnik(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2015
toluwashe6:
As far as am concerned, choosing other diploma means u r deny ur sch, and derez no way jamb wont deny u too. be wise

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by sumbzie: 10:36pm On May 28, 2015
Hello my peeps in d house. Please w@ date is the last submission for 2015/2016 DE forms in jamb office.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 12:04am On May 29, 2015
pray make d tin no cause yawa oo.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Adenike333: 1:42am On May 29, 2015
Am yet to register for my DE due to the jamb reg number problem my skul is still working on it.which university can I apply for with upper credit in marketing and wat other courses can I choose apart frm marketing
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Anulux(f): 5:50am On May 29, 2015
Hey Mr.jamb official!...who told you DE is closing next week..lol...jamb wey I know dey always extend things....the board is also aware of these shit going ON....even years b4 when students dosnt have problem sef it was extended...jamb do extend DE form for like 2months sef..."see lst year as a Case of study" I heard the form is closing in first week of june...and reg close the week after..#na lie..but...nonetheless...just get your scratch card down...cox...we never can tell...if it happenx that it close b4 my school regularize me...I will just fill am like that and see what will apen....

breaking news!!!KwaraPoly regularization code is ready ooo

#uni better pass poly!!! ....#enough of the discrimination...pls treat us equally

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by spenca: 8:17am On May 29, 2015
Anulux:
Hey Mr.jamb official!...who told you DE is closing next week..lol...jamb wey I know dey always extend things....the board is also aware of these shit going ON....even years b4 when students dosnt have problem sef it was extended...jamb do extend DE form for like 2months sef..."see lst year as a Case of study" I heard the form is closing in first week of june...and reg close the week after..#na lie..but...nonetheless...just get your scratch card down...cox...we never can tell...if it happenx that it close b4 my school regularize me...I will just fill am like that and see what will apen....

breaking news!!!KwaraPoly regularization code is ready ooo

#uni better pass poly!!! ....#enough of the discrimination...pls treat us equally

That is not the issue, pray your institution of choice doesn't conduct their entrance exam or process admission before you get to register.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 9:56am On May 29, 2015
Adenike333:
Am yet to register for my DE due to the jamb reg number problem my skul is still working on it.which university can I apply for with upper credit in marketing and wat other courses can I choose apart frm marketing
sori u schl at FPI right?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Adenike333: 2:08pm On May 29, 2015
My skul is polyibadan
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by lamborghinifcb(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2015
Harjibode:

sori u schl at FPI right?

and sorry.....are you a graduate of fpi? coz dats where I finixhd frm and fpi is giving me headache ova dis jamb reg of a fin.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dipnik(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2015
can sum1 pls explain wat dat 'other diploma means'
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Anulux(f): 4:02pm On May 29, 2015
spenca:

That is not the issue, pray your institution of choice doesn't conduct their entrance exam or process admission before you get to register.
NA true sha...your head dey dere....
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by pelumi001(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2015
toluwashe6:
Anybody aspiring for FUTMINNA through D.E? (my course is electrical and computer engineering)
Yes am here... Biochemistry
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by draries(m): 5:12pm On May 29, 2015
Any OAU MBBS aspirant through D.E?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by tosindguy: 6:12pm On May 29, 2015
Oluwatosint:

Regularization stuff starts this year so no one knows the consequence(s) .... but a friend told me once u didn't regularize and choose other diploma your registration will be nullify by jamb.....but i won't take such ....

I tink dat is sometin u refer to as 'dangerous'. Choosing other diploma means dat u ar sayin u did other diploma but bot certainly National Diploma and Higer National Diploma. I will advice u ask d fellow to help u rectify dat if he or she has not submitted the form
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by tosindguy: 6:24pm On May 29, 2015
tundeks:
it's u dt is causing confusion for urself, use the jamb reg number on ur admission letter.

Your old jamb registration number may not indicate dat u were admitted to ur previous school. What u will do is very simple. Go to jamb website, go to regularization, validate ur new registration number by filling the form dat will display wen u click validate. Submit the form. Den dats all. U can now go ahead to use the number for any other admission
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by spenca: 7:21pm On May 29, 2015
draries:
Any OAU MBBS aspirant through D.E?

You sent a PM?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (53) (Reply)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes