Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Direct Entry Admission 2015 - Education (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Entry Admission 2015 (122936 Views)

Unizik 2017 - 2018 Direct Entry Admission NAU Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik / Unn's Direct Entry Admission List Is Out / Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Any oou DE aspirant here?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by xxgig(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2015
Pls how can I regularize my addmission, I was not given throgh jamb? Ungent answers pls.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by rsedo: 7:20am On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=xxgig post=36319768]Pls how can I regularize my addmission, I was not given throgh jamb? Ungent answers pls.[/quot]

hop u hv obtain your DE form already ? or u are yet to?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by debbiebliss: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2015
iamwale:
hey pals, i just changed my jamb d. e form frm other diploma to National diploma, mehn i had to buy a new scratch card n i paid 2500 to cancel d frst Regstration

Pls are u serious? What are the procedures and any deadline for it?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by magarito: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Rrhoda:
Any oou DE aspirant here?
yes
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by buccal(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2015
why is this thread dying na where is the op? has everyone gone on leave?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by nerdychisa(f): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Please house am in urgent need of information from unical for d.e applicants. Am so far from calabar. Any unical aspirant with legit information should please drop it here.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by iamwale: 12:26am On Aug 01, 2015
debbiebliss:

Pls are u serious? What are the procedures and any deadline for it?
jst make sure u av don ur regularization, den go to cafe bt preferably jamb office... b4 cancelling ur previous reg mak sure u chek ur admission status wt ur regularized numba n den chek if u wil c any congratulatory message bt if u dnt c den tel dem to validate ur pin.... afta doin dat chek ur admission status agen.... den tel dem ur issue dat u wnt 2 cancel ur previous reg n reregsta agen bt knw dat U WNT BE ABLE TO USE UR PREVIOUS CARD so u wil nid a new card.... i paid 2500@ikoyi jamb office to cancel my reg bt it myt differ in oda regions...... afta cancelling den reregsta agen n dats alll.... HOPE I ANSWERED U WELL?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 01, 2015
iamwale:

jst make sure u av don ur regularization, den go to cafe bt preferably jamb office... b4 cancelling ur previous reg mak sure u chek ur admission status wt ur regularized numba n den chek if u wil c any congratulatory message bt if u dnt c den tel dem to validate ur pin.... afta doin dat chek ur admission status agen.... den tel dem ur issue dat u wnt 2 cancel ur previous reg n reregsta agen bt knw dat U WNT BE ABLE TO USE UR PREVIOUS CARD so u wil nid a new card.... i paid 2500@ikoyi jamb office to cancel my reg bt it myt differ in oda regions...... afta cancelling den reregsta agen n dats alll.... HOPE I ANSWERED U WELL?

u took the right step so far.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by debbiebliss: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2015
iamwale:

can I still do it now that DE reg is over and post utme is very close?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by lamborghinifcb(m): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
debbiebliss:

DE reg is still ON!!!! ts closing on August 16 but ion fink the scratch card is still n sle sha

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by iamwale: 12:32am On Aug 03, 2015
debbiebliss:
d card is scarce though bt i bought mine 6k frm jamb office in ikoyi.... d reg is stil on til 16th bt hurry up wt any of ur actions
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by rsedo: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
debbiebliss:

hv u take any step? m also on d verge on dat .....
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by oluwashola4me(m): 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH) invites all candidates who made LAUTECH as their choice of institution in the Joint
Admissions and Matriculations Board’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted in May, 2015 to a Post-UTME Screening Exercise between Monday 17 and Thursday 20 August, 2015 at 10:00am.
Candidates must have a score of not less than 200 to be qualified for the screening exercise, except for students of LAUTECH Pre-Degree Science Programme for whom a score of 180 is allowed.
Similarly, Direct Entry Applicants who have chosen LAUTECH as their choice of institution in the JAMB application and have a minimum of Upper Credit in ND, Credit in NCE and Lower Credit in HND in relevant subjects are also invited to a screening exercise on Wednesday, August 12, 2015.
2. METHOD OF APPLICATION
U.T.M.E or D.E Candidates
i. Applicants are to proceed to the
admissions website of the University –
www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a non-refundable fee of Three thousand, five hundred Naira (N3, 500) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening and result checking, using Inter-switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
ii. An eligible candidate is expected to carefully complete and submit the online
application form . Incomplete application form will not be treated.
ii. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
iii. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
iv. On submission of the application form a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue of the screening exercise.
3. OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
1. U.T.M.E and D.E Candidates
a) The application forms will be available online for completion and submission by both the UTME and DE candidates from Monday, 27 July to Friday August 7 2015. Please note that late completion/submission of forms will not be entertained.
b) Any candidates with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
c) Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for admission .
d) Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page print-out from the online registration. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the screening.
You are advised to come along with your JAMB Original Result Slip with your passport photograph on it . If you do not have this document.
2. Direct Entry Candidates
Direct Entry candidates are expected to attend the screening exercise with the following:
a. Original of ‘O’ Level result(s)
b. Original of certificate/statement of result as applicable
c. DE registration print-out from JAMB website
Applicants are also expected to have forwarded their academic transcripts directly to the Registrar of the University before the date of the screening/
interview .
The time of the screening exercise is 10:00am each day and venue is SIFAX Lecture Theatre.
The result of the screening exercise will be published on the same website.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Yinbanjonic(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2015
Pls i made a mistake in my names when filling my DE form. i.e wrote my surname as my first name and vice versa. I just want to ask if i can change it in ikoyi Jamb office because i called thier number i was asked to come to Abuja with 2500 for it to be change
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by rsedo: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2015
Yinbanjonic:
Pls i made a mistake in my names when filling my DE form. i.e wrote my surname as my first name and vice versa. I just want to ask if i can change it in ikoyi Jamb office because i called thier number i was asked to come to Abuja with 2500 for it to be change

changes of data/anything ?........ jamb office straight Abuja..... dey can't do anything in lag!
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by aynerodcirus(m): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
lamborghinifcb:

DE reg is still ON!!!! ts closing on August 16 but ion fink the scratch card is still n sle sha

Have you done it?..,is it possible coz I also wanna do mine.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by lamborghinifcb(m): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
aynerodcirus:

Have you done it?..,is it possible coz I also wanna do mine.

of coz I v registered and u can still register as wel...but I hope u v d scratch card wit u sha coz ion fink u gonna c t anywhere now and jst if u are lucky enuf to get one b ready to pay a substantial amount of money fo t.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2015
magarito:
dis year is going to be our year, pls let's indicate the school dat we finished from, but for me I rep federal poly ilaro

I book a space for here

FPI. MS II. How far your DE?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 11, 2015
Vibra:
d portal will be opened few months after the closure of the direct entry form,a certain amount of money will be paid nd you will be given a pin and user name on confirmation of the payment n you are expected to enter your details using d pin and username,a print out will be available when you are done.then you should submit d print out,your olevel result,d result you are using either ND/A level/NCE to the admission office in the school,they call it transcript.when you are done you go back home and start praying

NB:some people didn't submit their transcript last year

If you don't mind, what certificate did you use? ND/NCE/A'Level? Also, what was your C.G.P.A status? 1 or 2-1? And not aiming at seeming offensive, but did you "employ" favours?

N.B: Researching against next year, UI.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dearpiriye: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2015
HULKNINO:

If you don't mind, what certificate did you use? ND/NCE/A'Level? Also, what was your C.G.P.A status? 1 or 2-1? And not aiming at seeming offensive, but did you "employ" favours?

Ui de i doubt if favours work...aldo i am an aspirant. For nd/hnd minimum of upper cr
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dearpiriye: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2015
HULKNINO:

For ui de...i doubt if favours exist except u know the hod and senior staffs in ur dept. Minimum for nd/hnd is upper credit but a distinction will give u more chances. For degree 2.1 but 1st class is more preferable. U shuld also have complete and good olevels...im an aspirant dis yr sha. Also it depends on ur dept and how competitive it is.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 12, 2015
dearpiriye:

For ui de...i doubt if favours exist except u know the hod and senior staffs in ur dept. Minimum for nd/hnd is upper credit but a distinction will give u more chances. For degree 2.1 but 1st class is more preferable. U shuld also have complete and good olevels...im an aspirant dis yr sha. Also it depends on ur dept and how competitive it is.

I am a Mathematics student, and I doubt that department is all that competitive. One thing I'll like to figure out though is if they are sticklers for the requirements outlined in JAMB brochure? Cause the brochure says chemistry, which has been my bane for too long since I don't have it in my O'Level, is not compulsory. I don't want a situation whereby I meet every other requirement but get turned down at the point of registration, as I have experienced, due to a lack of chemistry which the brochure says can be foregone as far as one has physics. So, I hope whatever O'Level the brochure says is appropriate is actually appropriate?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dearpiriye: 6:32am On Aug 12, 2015
HULKNINO:

I am a Mathematics student, and I doubt that department is all that competitive. One thing I'll like to figure out though is if they are sticklers for the requirements outlined in JAMB brochure? Cause the brochure says chemistry, which has been my bane for too long since I don't have it in my O'Level, is not compulsory. I don't want a situation whereby I meet every other requirement but get turned down at the point of registration, as I have experienced, due to a lack of chemistry which the brochure says can be foregone as far as one has physics. So, I hope whatever O'Level the brochure says is appropriate is actually appropriate?

I will get ui uis brochure for maths in particular

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dearpiriye: 7:08am On Aug 12, 2015
HULKNINO:

Hr it is

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dearpiriye: 7:10am On Aug 12, 2015
HULKNINO:

Note they dont take hnd/nd for faculties of science and social science except computer science and geology

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by moemindz: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
But they take for engineering...do they?
I hope it is not too late if I apply now
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dearpiriye: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
moemindz:
But they take for engineering...do they?
I hope it is not too late if I apply now

Im sure they do
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 13, 2015
dearpiriye:

Note they dont take hnd/nd for faculties of science and social science except computer science and geology

Thank you so much, miss. You've been so helpful. They do accept OND (in Mathematics & Statistics) for Mathematics. According to a source I contacted in the school, ND holders can be admitted through direct entry to study Mathematics.

Thank you a lot though. God bless you.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dearpiriye: 6:33am On Aug 13, 2015
HULKNINO:

Thank you so much, miss. You've been so helpful. They do accept OND (in Mathematics & Statistics) for Mathematics. According to a source I contacted in the school, ND holders can be admitted through direct entry to study Mathematics.

Thank you a lot though. God bless you.
Ur welcom

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dearpiriye: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
Congratulations to alevel students that are expecting or have seen their results...i wish you and u hope you got more than your expectations. For those who didnt know that God has a reason for everything. ALL IS WELL

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.