Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,908 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Direct Entry Admission 2015 - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Entry Admission 2015 (122932 Views)

Unizik 2017 - 2018 Direct Entry Admission NAU Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik / Unn's Direct Entry Admission List Is Out / Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by pelumi001(m): 10:05am On Feb 08, 2015
TIMIJAT:
.....hmmm....I was also qualified last year at funaab wit the olevel bla bla bla but wasn't picked....so that's not new.....I think the reason u wia unable to upload ur data was because u didnt register the two forms well....u should have used different biometric....like someone did nd he was admitted....

Bro pls xplain in detail why you could not secure your admission into funaab. What is their consideration toward o'level.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Azboy34(m): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2015
Ina kwana ku! juma kuna nan kalau? pls is it possible 4 me 2 secure 2 direct entry form? hope der will be no implications?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Azboy34(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2015
i finished 4Rm aceondo and i graduated with 4:50 in social studies/ Hausa lang. i am a yoruba guy bt who loved hausa lang. is it possible 4 me 2 go 4 Education and hausa lang? i intend 2 purchase 2 direct entry form and i am aspiring 4 abu and buk.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Azboy34(m): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2015
My humble though, i think z advisable 2 purchase 2 direct entry form 4 skuls dat doesnt conduct post d: e exam such as abu, buk especially most skul in d north.. is it advisable? ur opinion will be highly appreciated.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Azboy34(m): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2015
pls room is it advisable 2 purchase 2 direct entry form 4 skul dat doesnt conduct post direct entry exam? especially skul in northern part such as abu, buk, atabu, etc. how many point z required by Nce candidate seekn admissn via d;e into faculty of Education?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Reallymilky(f): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
bawz012:

wat course... same here
medicine. U?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Adorable27: 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hello aspirants,this year is our year ijn.Am Iyanuoluwa Unilorin d.e aspirant (microbiology)
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Azboy34(m): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote
author=Azboy34 post=30534874]Ina kwana ku! juma kuna nan kalau? pls is
it possible 4 me 2 secure 2 direct entry form? hope der will be no
implications? [/quote] a'a ba gane ba.. d thread is losing its purpose cus i avnt gotten an answer 2 my question.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by stabhayz: 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
hello friend i graduated from ibadan poly building technology with 3,4 lower credit can i go for lautech or futminna for my direct entry
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by mathefaro(m): 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
Azboy34:
a'a ba gane ba.. d thread is losing its purpose cus i avnt gotten an answer 2 my question.
since the introduction of biometrics and finger print during registration, it has become so risky to obtain multiple forms unlike prior years, only a few I know succeeded with it last year while many were denied admission just because the obtained multiple forms. I believe since they were able to fish out some culprits last year, they'll be better equipped and informed on how to prevent it this year. Nevertheless, if you're a risk taker, it's definitely a risk that's worth taking. The choice is yours
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by magarito: 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
Am just passing by.. am just too shy to type anything for now.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by peterirhivben: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUDE (P.T.I) FORM IS OUT FOR 2015

The 2015/2016 APPLICATION FORM IS NOW ON SALE FROM 12th JANUARY, 2015 TO 30th APRIL, 2015 AT THE RATE OF 6,800 NAIRA ONLY.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE.

1. Buy your Application Form Bank Pin from zenith bank.

2. Go to PTI Portal: http://www.pti.edu.ng

3. Click on Apply For Admission link.

4. On the application portal home page, click on Sign Up Here to register as first time user.

5. On the sign up page, enter Your PIN Number, Choose Your Mode of Study, Choose Your Programme, Enter your Surname,
Other names, Email, Phone Number and your User Name and Password
(Note: Email is important for you to receive notifications from the school)
Click on “Click here to Signup” button

6. This will sign you up and transfer you to logon page.

7. On the login page, enter your user name and the password you used to sign-up above and click on the login button. This would transfer you to Applicant Control Center if your pin is correct.

8. From the Applicant Control Center, move your mouse on Upload Passport. Browse to your passport location, select and click upload. (Passport should not be more than 150kb and only .gif, .png and .jpg file formats are allowed )

9. After your passport upload is successful, click Apply for Admission Here or click Fill Application Form. A copy of Electronic Registration Form will appear with preloaded surname, othernames and prospective courses.

10. Update your bio-data accordingly, most especially Name, Date of Birth, Local Government and State.

11. Fill the Application form; enter your entry qualification exam name, center number, exam center, subjects and grades. Choose your first choice course and Second Choice and third choice.

12. Click "I Agree" button 13. Then click on “Click here to Apply” button

14. From the print window that appears, click on Print My Application Form link to get a printed copy of the form for appropriate signature

15. Go Back To the Applicant Control Centre and print Exam Card from the top left button with the name “Print Exam Card”

16. You can always login back to the portal to check your admission status and other vital information

17. Remember to use a valid email address so as to get periodic notifications from the School.

SO INFORM OTHERS

PLEASE READ THIS.

P.T.I entrance examination is one of the most competitive examination, written by both Nigerians and foreign students from other parts of Africa. To get admission you must not only pass the general cut-off mark but score very high. That is why you need to study very hard and start preparing on time. Leave no stone unturn.

HOW TO PASS P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAMINATION WITH VERY HIGH SCORE AND GET ADMISSION

To pass P.T.I examination you need the following

1. P.T.I PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
2. THE RIGH EXAM PREPARATORY MATERIALS
3. A WORKING STUDY SCHEDULE/ PROCEDURE
4. THE SECRET OF WRITING P.T.I EXAM AND GETTING HIGH SCORE
5. HELP AND SUPPORT

With these five keys stated above,definitely you are going to score not less than 100 out of 150 of the total score(general cut off mark is between 65 and 80).

All these five keys have been combined and put together in a new package call: BLUEPRINT P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAMINATION PREPARATORY PACKAGE.

Whether you have written P.T.I EXAM before but you did not score high enough to gain admission or this is your first time of writing P.T.I exam and you are serious enough to study and score very high to gain admission, then this package is for you.

To order for your preparatory package text P.T.I and your e-mail address to 09096119817 or send e-mail to ptientranceexamdvd@gmail.com; blueprinteducationaldvd@gmail.com.

For enquiry call: 09096119817 or E-MAIL: ptientranceexamdvd@gmail.com; blueprinteducationaldvd@gmail.com.

A sample copy will be sent to you with details on how to get the complete preparatory package.

SUCESS AWAITS YOU. WILL YOU EMBRACE IT?

SAMPLE COPY OF PTI PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWER 2000, 2001 AND 2002 ATTACHED.

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by bawz012(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Reallymilky:
medicine. U?
Architecture. add up on Whatsap 08121201167
u can follow dis thread tho its mostly jambites bt it mite help... www.nairaland.com/1989661/ahmadu-bello-university-here-come
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Joshua15(m): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Pls I finish wit destinction 4rm yabatek 4rm d dept of office tech mgt. Nd iNtend doin direct entry n funnaab n d dept of enterpreneurship studies. Z it posible.pls I nid ur urgent replies
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by chifez1(m): 11:54am On Feb 09, 2015
what range shud my cgpa fall under 2 b able 2 do a d.e 2 uniben or unizik 2 study chem.eng frm yabatech wit elect/elect
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by pelumi001(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
Adorable27:
Hello aspirants,this year is our year ijn.Am Iyanuoluwa Unilorin d.e aspirant (microbiology)

Also UI aspirant biochemistry...
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by magarito: 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ui aspirants where on earth are you...

please let us come alive and start getting thingz done.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by teewai3(m): 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
whats up here
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by magarito: 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
this place is just too dry... maybe its because of the election.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Eness(m): 10:49am On Feb 14, 2015
u will see traffic soon wen DE form is out
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by magarito: 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
Eness:
u will see traffic soon wen DE form is out

that is true
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by donwhisky30(m): 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hi bro pls can u enlighten me more abt AAUA direct entry cos am also an aspirant wat ar d document am to av before d putme
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by oluwashola4me(m): 3:46am On Feb 15, 2015
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 15, 2015
Would like to know if akungba accepts second choice d. E candidates.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Gained admission into ui thru d.e....if u are aspiring for ui,pls n pls don't try getting more than a form it denied many pple of deir admission last yr
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by trigar12(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
I don't know if lasu takes second choice ƒσя DE .... Anyone have an idea pls?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by magarito: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
Vibra:
Gained admission into ui thru d.e....if u are aspiring for ui,pls n pls don't try getting more than a form it denied many pple of deir admission last yr

welcome brother am also an aspirant of ui ...pls can I have ur contact ?

and am also saying a big congratulation to you on ur admission...
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
magarito:

welcome brother am also an aspirant of ui ...p

and am also saying a big congratulation to you on ur admission...
you can ask ur ?s here so that odas cn benefit
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by xtian234(m): 6:15am On Feb 16, 2015
Vibra:

congratulations bro......i was one among the double de victims last ur......pls wat dept wia u admitted into
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by magarito: 8:48am On Feb 16, 2015
Vibra:
you can ask ur ?s here so that odas cn benefit

pls I will be happy if you can explain to us how ui usually conduct their direct entry stuff...
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Azboy34(m): 6:19am On Feb 17, 2015
Ina kwana ku! jamaa kuna nan kalau? pls does any1 here av an idea if Bayero University, Kano conduct post d:e exam 4 der direct entry applicant
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by mayriann(f): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
I have an OND in business administration with distinction. what course can I go for in Unilorin cos I heard they don't accept ND in that department. needs urgent response. thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.