Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Why Mixing Races Is Not Good For Blacks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Mixing Races Is Not Good For Blacks (643 Views)

Exposed! 2015 Jamb Statistics Not Good Enough / The Situation In Uniben Main Gate Is Not Good / What Do You Do With A Child Who Is Not Good Academically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Mixing Races Is Not Good For Blacks by africandictator(m): 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Why did Europeans travel to Africa capture black
people? The answer is simple black Africans were the first to
be civilized, used mathematics, studied science and
had vast amount of mineral wealth while they were
living in caves in tiny Europe.
Believe it or not Africans are smart, so Knowing these
facts and much more by europeans, why not use them to create their own empire.
For Europeans it was a win win situation to take us
from our ancestrial home to new captured lands to
build the economy there, as well as europes.
Not only could we be used for physical labour but by
raping our beautiful queens and mixing us, a racist system is create were skin color would play a part.
I am referring to using the mixed race and lighter
skinned people to control the dark skinned slave after
they have been brainwashed as it happened during
slavery. A hierachy system that has continued
hundred years after slavery. Black people know the effects of mixing and
happened during slavery
Interracial relationships with europeans, arabs or any
other race that results in the birth of a child is suicidal. Why is this? We can see the effects of the fruits of interacial
relationships between blacks and other races. It helps
and enables other races to dominate us. With the
change in color and physical features there is also a
change in mindset.
This change in mindset is detrimental to Black Africans in many ways and for the most part it divides Africans
all around the world people
Once a person is mixed or has some blood from
another race, many become what I would call
confused and influenced into following eurocentric or
other ideals, discarding their African roots, through brainwashing and other factors. This is evident
currently in many countries were there are Africans
particularly Dominica and Sudan as I have observed. Through mixing and the liberal merging with
europeans and other races has allowed stealing
African interlect, the same minds that built the Great
civilization of Egypt. Our great talents are being
extracted from us and other races are claiming our
talent. Knowing that Africans are also intelligent, even
though many go to great lengths deny this, Our music,
creativity, talents, resources and most importantly our
souls are being stolen and sold to other races. Interracial relationships between peoples of African
descent and other races are growing at an alarming
rate.
From my observation the majority interratial people
tend to breed with europeans or any other race or
remain mixed by having a partner that is also mixed instead of a dark skinned person (African).
Slavery, colonialism and mixing has meant that
hundreds of millions of Africans have been killed, one
way or another, also currently Aids in Africa is
further damaging the black population. The African
population is decreasing at a concerning rate. Without slavery by Europeans and Arabs or mixing,
the black population should rival or even surpass
China's population and Africa should be more advance
and competing with other parts of the world, with the
huge resources that god placed on the sacred land. Mixing with other races has not advanced blacks, it
will do the opposite and set us back. It hurts me to see
black people mixing with others races voluntarily. I
question their conciousness and motives for doing
this. People do not think of advancing the race but
themselves and although mergeing with other races has some benefits, Barrack Obama is an example. The
negative effects of mixing are evident and over time
in the long run black people are set to used and
become confused about their original identity
Re: Why Mixing Races Is Not Good For Blacks by nedu2000(m): 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
whats on ground is that the black race are,in general,the poorest and most backward race of all,we have to admit to that first before we can make progress instead of making claims that subsequently cant feed the hungry man on africa's streets or rescue the second class citizens(blacks) in other parts if the world
Re: Why Mixing Races Is Not Good For Blacks by Gmajor(m): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
this post has the ability to reduce some1s I.Q by 10points. Mtchew
i've never seen this much nonsense assembled into one post before.

1 Like

Re: Why Mixing Races Is Not Good For Blacks by Zedicusdgreat: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
This is total trash!!!
Re: Why Mixing Races Is Not Good For Blacks by meobizy(f): 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
The funny part is, this guy posting the thread millions of times may have a white girlfriend or wife complete with biracial children. That is, if he isn’t biracial already.

I remember one Hefansted abi Hefansull (Heftathor, maybe) of a Nairalander who claimed hatred of both the full Caucasian and fully dark African races — only for one to later find out he was mixed. What a confused child he was.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed!!! Physics Assignment / Laspotech 2015/2016 Admission Info / Full Month Professional Makeup Clases Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.