Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life (1881 Views)

Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood / N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor / Nigerians Can't Donate Blood In The US? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by maclatunji: 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaiyhi Rajiun

She Passed On.

In December 2013, Amina Fahm is a 38 year mother of six Children ranging form 11,10,8,5,4 and 1 year old was diagnosed with stage Three Colorectal Cancer after the birth of her last Child.

Amina has already overcome several huge hurdles with God's grace and strength, having undergone colostomy surgery and several hospital stays requiring blood transfusion. She has lost weight significant amount of weight from 64kg to 39kg.The doctors has observed that her condition will not work respond well with chemo,surgery and radiation because her rectal cancer is attached to her bone.Currently she looks like a an aneroxic patient and is weak,needing blood transfusion every 2 months and unable to eat required food intake to gain weight .

Amina is considering taking up alternative treatment in Germany OR Mexico which will cost her 6000 Euros per week for two months to recover fully. She had raised 3000 Euros and will require more financial commitment for proper medical treatment
We are using this medium to call on well meaning individuals, institutions and corporate bodies to help save this mother's life.

To donate towards saving Aminat's life, kindly pay into the following accounts:

Bank: GTBank

Account Name: Oyewale S. Oyetunji

Account Number: 0026812459

PayPal

ayinba@yahoo.com

God bless you as you donate and no amount is too small to contribute.

Thank you.
Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by maclatunji: 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
Medical Reports on the Patient's condition previously attached have been removed.
Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by maclatunji: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
Medical reports on Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm have been removed following her passing away.
Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by ayinba1(f): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
We have some of the medical reports so far and we have requested for more to have a better understanding of the current situation as well as the plan moving forward

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by Cocodiva: 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
I've personally gone on a confirmation/verification visit to this lady and her health condition is as reported. She has indeed lost a lot of weight and is in a lot of pains. She could not sit down all through the while i was there. She could barely speak and she was quite weak. I personally plead with all nairalanders to please come to the aid of this lady. I tried very hard to hold back tears when she told me she had to give up her last child to someone to take care of as she was not in a position to do so after she became ill. From my observation, time is of the essence. Please all, nothing is too small, that little amount goes a long way. Let's help her and i pray that Almighty God will help us in our point of need too.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by Haywhymido(m): 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Come on africans, let help dis woman Please!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by maclatunji: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
More tests...
Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by maclatunji: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
Another set of tests.
Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by tbaba1234: 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
This should be moved to front page. A mother of six children. Let us put hands together to save her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
May Allah help her, give her and her family sabr and protect us all from sickness! Brothers and sisters let's donate whatever we can afford to our sister

1 Like

Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by Wizeboy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Please, let's all contribute any amount we have toward saving her life... No amount is too small or too big.

1. Thirty
2. Wizeboy
3. Jarus
4. tobby1987
5. bluedome
6. hardubuy
7. mashaun
8. papindinho
9. yeyenatu
10. fxskye
11. maclatunji
12. Reedbam
13. eluquenson
14. balash
15. Zachxolan
16. DJDOLA
17. Mogenerous
18. Tbells91
19. Neeyhmutate
20. muhammad23
21. k4kenny
22. slimkay83
23. Ariyke
24. Deciphers
25. Kulikuli26
26. Herbiorlah
27. probsolver
28. Adebayofca
29. Profshyna
30. Dynamo1
31. Ak4ril
32. onegig
33. comsoy
34. simbiatadesomi
35. walelamina
36. sherif4owo
37. DMainMan
38. cherish
39. muhammed
40. loodba
41. anikum
42. hok4u
43. kudoxs
44. bayplus
45. sucre2
46. Bowale007
47. kaz33im
48. Shakirat
49. amuda3040
50. Biliamin
51. Khodry
52. hrmkz
53. tohirah
54. kokozain
55. AbuuUthaymeen
56. Carmall
57. Rash47
58. PMB007
59. tohirah
60. tbaba1234
61. simbiatadesomi
62. Biliamin.
Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by Empiree: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
ummm undecided
Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by tbaba1234: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
Empiree:
ummm undecided

Ummm
Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by ayinba1(f): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
What we know so far is that she was diagnosed with Colorectal cancer
She had surgery to remove part of the colon in September 2014 and has a colostomy
She needed multiple blood transfusions.
She has lost a significant amount of weight
She is not in a state to receive chemo and radiation hence the advice to explore alternative therapies which are not currently available in Nigeria and are costly

Every little help counts and may Allah bless you as you reach out to this woman.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by Empiree: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
tbaba1234:

Ummm
Nothing, just sad.
Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by AbdH: 6:44am On Dec 30, 2014
If you were in her shoes you'd like people to help you too. Please people do not hesitate to do good for it is rewarding.

The smallest amount can go a long way in saving a soul. She needs it, her children need it, in fact we all need it for the reward of good can only be good.
Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cocodiva:
I've personally gone on a confirmation/verification visit to this lady and her health condition is as reported. She has indeed lost a lot of weight and is in a lot of pains. She could not sit down all through the while i was there. She could barely speak and she was quite weak. I personally plead with all nairalanders to please come to the aid of this lady. I tried very hard to hold back tears when she told me she had to give up her last child to someone to take care of as she was not in a position to do so after she became ill. From my observation, time is of the essence. Please all, nothing is too small, that little amount goes a long way. Let's help her and i pray that Almighty God will help us in our point of need too.

How come this thread was opened on the 29th dec by someone who is even yet to tell us his relationship with the patient and that same 29th you posted here that you have gone to visit the patient? Even when the address of the present hospital was not giving? Even address or phone contact of relative was not giving?

If you know you and the owner of this thread and the patient are related you need to let the house know so people dont just start thinking its a scam pls

If its really not a scam and you can prove it beyond doubt then I will refer you to TeHN and they will visit the patient and then they will contact seun and thread will be on the front page and donation can start coming in .

Presently TeHN is handling the case of ahmed with TB and likely cancer and they can also handle this new case too

Contact TeHN here ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com

Aminat good health is coming your way
Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by tbaba1234: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Themaingate:

How come this thread was opened on the 29th dec by someone who is even yet to tell us his relationship with the patient and that same 29th you posted here that you have gone to visit the patient? Even when the address of the present hospital was not giving? Even address or phone contact of relative was not giving?

If you know you and the owner of this thread and the patient are related you need to let the house know so people dont just start thinking its a scam pls

If its really not a scam and you can prove it beyond doubt then I will refer you to TeHN and they will visit the patient and then they will contact seun and thread will be on the front page and donation can start coming in .

Presently TeHN is handling the case of ahmed with TB and likely cancer and they can also handle this new case too

There were private consultations before this was brought to front page. Maclatunji is the moderator of the Islamic Sector and he was first contacted. Then there was a process of confirming the story, getting the documents and deciding on the best course of action. This was done through other contacts in that section.

TeHN was considered but we were told by Jarus (who is also part of this drive), a member of TeHN that they can't take another case for now.

It is no scam.
Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by maclatunji: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
Themaingate:

If you know you and the owner of this thread and the patient are related you need to let the house know so people dont just start thinking its a scam pls.

Thank you for raising these issues sir.

Please note that I got contacted on this case by the patient's sister who is a Nairalander on December 27, 2014, I am sure she will post here soon to verify all of our claims. As a moderator, I have a good idea of Nairalanders that can be trusted, the patient's sister is trustworthy from all my interactions with her.

I informed other Nairalanders who are friends and Cocodiva volunteered to visit to see the patient, view all relevant test results and take pictures of them. All of these were done on December 28, 2014.

Following verification, we decided that we could volunteer our time and resources to help her.

Themaingate:

TEHN is an organisation we are proud of and we work with. I have very close relationship with the organisation and know that DJDOLA's case is taking a lot of time effort and resources. We believe placing this new case on TEHN's shoulders maybe trying to "break the camel's back", not good for DJDOLA, TEHN members who are also volunteers and have their own personal issues to attend to and the new patient we are trying to help- Mrs. Aminat Fahm.

We will continue to review the situation and whatever beneficial modifications can be made will be made Godwilling.

Your inputs are appreciated.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by ayinba1(f): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Dear NLs, please donate . At this time, she is at home not in the hospital. The doctors have advised that she cannot tolerate/withstand chemotherapy in her current state.

May God grant us all good health, Amin
@themaingate- thanks for your input

1 Like

Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by akanke79: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
INNALILAH WA INNA ILEHI RAJIUN.THE SISTER PASSED AWAY IN HER SLEEP AROUND 3P.M TODAY.MAY ALLAH GRANT HER ALJANNAH FIRDAUS.
Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by balash(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
Awww RIP!!!
Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by ayinba1(f): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
akanke79:
INNALILAH WA INNA ILEHI RAJIUN.THE SISTER PASSED AWAY IN HER SLEEP AROUND 3P.M TODAY.MAY ALLAH GRANT HER ALJANNAH FIRDAUS.

Amin.
May Allah grant you the strength to bear this loss.
May Allah forgive all of her shortcomings and grant her Aljannah firdaus, amin

1 Like

Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by maclatunji: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
akanke79:

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaiyhi Rajiun. May Allah forgive her and grant her Al Jannatul Firdaus, give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

I salute you all as the family, you have tried for your sister and Allah knows best.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by Cocodiva: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ãameen. May Allah console her family at this painful period and cater for the children she left behind. This is very sad.
Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by Bowaley17(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
RiP...May Allah forgive her sins and grant her Al-Janat Firdaus...May Allah protect her children...
Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2014
RIP . God knows the best
Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by haymoney01(m): 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
Aww! So painful am seeing this thread afta her death. May Allah grant her aljanat fridaus
Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
Just seeing this, so sad
God grant her rest and her family comfort. Kai, brothers and sisters please lets try to get checked once a year at least so last stage cancer wont come and take us from our loved ones

1 Like

Re: Urgent Appeal To Donate Towards Saving Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm's Life by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
Themaingate:

Kindly consider this

www.nairaland.com/2080270/sad-story-woman-fell-into

(1) (Reply)

Fohow International 08130122561 / Good Immune System Or There's Cause For Alarm? / Sour Sop Fruit:new Cancer Treatment Drug Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.