Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Pic Of Olamide Showing His Big Wallet Of Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pic Of Olamide Showing His Big Wallet Of Money (3828 Views)

Basketmouth Showing His Drumming Skills In Church (video) / These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays / Justin Beibers Nude Picture Showing His Gbola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic Of Olamide Showing His Big Wallet Of Money by Fayvor56(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
I now wonder why all celebrities know how to do now is to show their riches . It is either u see them in pic showing their houses,cars,iPhones, huge amount of cash . Below is a selfie of Olamide showing his wallet filled with cash

Re: Pic Of Olamide Showing His Big Wallet Of Money by roqrules04(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
It's simply to motivate all hustlers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of Olamide Showing His Big Wallet Of Money by samutd4u(m): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
badoo
Re: Pic Of Olamide Showing His Big Wallet Of Money by michphenomena(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bajinatu kan fu bado...POKA!

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of Olamide Showing His Big Wallet Of Money by Kassidy90(m): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
did u say SELFIE?
this pic has been on his instagram acct for more 2months nw Op get a life n leave BADDO alone

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Olamide Showing His Big Wallet Of Money by benuejosh: 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
poor Boy.

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Olamide Showing His Big Wallet Of Money by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
♍Ɣ wallet is not only filled with cash, it's also filled with paper and I designed it in such a way so that dem gals W̶̲̅ιℓℓ think I'm always well loaded
Re: Pic Of Olamide Showing His Big Wallet Of Money by tpia2005: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
is this olamide the same one as the olamide who was featured on a thread in politics section wearing a red jacket and meeting a politician or some big shot (cant recall who).
Re: Pic Of Olamide Showing His Big Wallet Of Money by iamrealdeji(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
ObiChiz08:
♍Ɣ wallet is not only filled with cash, it's also filled with paper and I designed it in such a way so that dem gals W̶̲̅ιℓℓ think I'm always well loaded
Bad guy
Re: Pic Of Olamide Showing His Big Wallet Of Money by lanicky(f): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
Gud 4 him... undecided
Re: Pic Of Olamide Showing His Big Wallet Of Money by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 30, 2014
just in case
Re: Pic Of Olamide Showing His Big Wallet Of Money by englishmart(m): 6:04am On Dec 30, 2014
it might just be some leaves of rizla wey e go use smoke weed.
Re: Pic Of Olamide Showing His Big Wallet Of Money by enoqueen: 6:16am On Dec 30, 2014
Did u call this a selfie? undecided
Re: Pic Of Olamide Showing His Big Wallet Of Money by fr3do(m): 6:51am On Dec 30, 2014
In this age of cashlessness?
Re: Pic Of Olamide Showing His Big Wallet Of Money by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 30, 2014
what is now or regarded as an idol for the youths to worship. p0rn slangs rude language and he is making money too. well Nigeria.. here is the future of your youths. swagga boys

(1) (Reply)

wow !!!See Inside Saudi Prince alwaleed Bin Talal's Private Jet / Tuface Hosts Faze To Birthday Bash-Photos / Ibadan Business Mogul - Alhaji Mufutau Olanihun Died Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.