Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Any "True" Muslim Should Please Attempt This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any "True" Muslim Should Please Attempt This (1168 Views)

Does Any True Picture Of Jesus Exist Today / Is There Any True Pastor In Nigeria ? / Pls Is There Any True Believer That Understand Rev20:13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any "True" Muslim Should Please Attempt This by smada13(m): 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
Any good muslim should please read these verses and tell
me how best he/she understands it, i just researched it out myself...... Quran 2:62,88,137,213,254 and 3:36-64.

I'm waiting.....
Re: Any "True" Muslim Should Please Attempt This by tonybosses: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
They dnt read the koran....even if dy do they've been told they can't understand it no matter what, and it's old the imam that knwns and understands the koran.

U wuldnt gt a answer ask am imam....lol

1 Like

Re: Any "True" Muslim Should Please Attempt This by smada13(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
tonybosses:
They dnt read the koran....even if dy do they've been told they can't understand it no matter what, and it's old the imam that knwns and understands the koran.

U wuldnt gt a answer ask am imam....lol

I'll be so disappointed in them....

1 Like

Re: Any "True" Muslim Should Please Attempt This by Ifeann(f): 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
smada13:
Any good muslim should please read these verses and tell
me how best he/she understands it, i just researched it out myself...... Quran 2:62,88,137,213,254 and 3:36-64.

I'm waiting.....

You are wasting your time. They will just recite it in 7th century Arabic that they don't understand.
Hopefully a smart and open minded Muslim will respond to you. Of these there are few.

2 Likes

Re: Any "True" Muslim Should Please Attempt This by smada13(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ifeann:

You are wasting your time. They will just recite it in 7th century Arabic that they don't understand.
Hopefully a smart and open minded Muslim will respond to you. Of these there are few.

waoh! that's a total disgrace to them....
Re: Any "True" Muslim Should Please Attempt This by tonybosses: 12:38am On Dec 30, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahhhahaha
Re: Any "True" Muslim Should Please Attempt This by gatiano(m): 1:15am On Dec 30, 2014
2:62 Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good, they have their reward with their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

It shows that when one is righteous and not a polytheist, and believes in GOD and submits, and believes the last day, which implies judgement of the wicked, regardless of whatever religion, he/she shall no grief (hereafter is sure).

2:88 And they say: Our hearts are repositories. Nay, Allah has cursed them on account of their unbelief; so little it is that they believe.

this should start from 85 till verse 95 if i'm right, however what is repositories? it is a place where things are stored. This is refering to hypocrites, and also those that don't know but claim that they do while misdirecting the masses. (i need more from anybody with differ opinion).

2:137 So if they believe as you believe, they are indeed on the right course; and if they turn back, then they are only in opposition. But Allah will suffice thee against them; and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

GOD is sufficient in the protection of the believer from those who turned their back against the true teachings, However GOD is the best knower (perhaps the opposition might not be wrong) or best to say we can't judge by ourselves.

2:213 Mankind is a single nation. So Allah raised prophets as bearers of good news and as warners, and He revealed with them the Book with truth, that it might judge between people concerning that in which they differed. And none but the very people who were given it differed about it after clear arguments had come to them, envying one another. So Allah has guided by His will those who believe to the truth about which they differed. And Allah guides whom He pleases to the right path.

Mankind is one nation (mankind is not the same as man), GOD raises prophets to comfort the oppressed and warn them and then to warn the oppressors, gave them a book so that it might guide them through righteousness. however, they didn't obey, for those that submit to the will of ALLAH/GOD, then they are guided for their differences. interestingly, those that were given the book directly continued in their ways of envy.

i will continue later if ALLAH wills it, however somebody with good intentions can correct and continue from where i stopped.

i want to go and troll my trollers and their disciples.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any "True" Muslim Should Please Attempt This by smada13(m): 6:24am On Dec 30, 2014
gatiano:
2:62 Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good, they have their reward with their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

It shows that when one is righteous and not a polytheist, and believes in GOD and submits, and believes the last day, which implies judgement of the wicked, regardless of whatever religion, he/she shall no grief (hereafter is sure).

2:88 And they say: Our hearts are repositories. Nay, Allah has cursed them on account of their unbelief; so little it is that they believe.

this should start from 85 till verse 95 if i'm right, however what is repositories? it is a place where things are stored. This is refering to hypocrites, and also those that don't know but claim that they do while misdirecting the masses. (i need more from anybody with differ opinion).

2:137 So if they believe as you believe, they are indeed on the right course; and if they turn back, then they are only in opposition. But Allah will suffice thee against them; and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

GOD is sufficient in the protection of the believer from those who turned their back against the true teachings, However GOD is the best knower (perhaps the opposition might not be wrong) or best to say we can't judge by ourselves.

2:213 Mankind is a single nation. So Allah raised prophets as bearers of good news and as warners, and He revealed with them the Book with truth, that it might judge between people concerning that in which they differed. And none but the very people who were given it differed about it after clear arguments had come to them, envying one another. So Allah has guided by His will those who believe to the truth about which they differed. And Allah guides whom He pleases to the right path.

Mankind is one nation (mankind is not the same as man), GOD raises prophets to comfort the oppressed and warn them and then to warn the oppressors, gave them a book so that it might guide them through righteousness. however, they didn't obey, for those that submit to the will of ALLAH/GOD, then they are guided for their differences. interestingly, those that were given the book directly continued in their ways of envy.

i will continue later if ALLAH wills it, however somebody with good intentions can correct and continue from where i stopped.

i want to go and troll my trollers and their disciples.

Bro, you tried with the first verse but with the others, you made the same mistake a Muslim friend made on my Facebook page by substituting verse 88 for 89, 137 for 138 and 213 for 214...... you need to supply the verse before those verses.....

I have a minor question though.....

is my own version of Quran not properly numbered or you people decided to bypass those verses intentionally or they have been omitted completely from the "real" Quran?

We will go into other details after this question is answered cuz that my friend has absconded..... without giving me reply..... Thanks a million

1 Like

Re: Any "True" Muslim Should Please Attempt This by domack99(m): 6:32am On Dec 30, 2014
gatiano:

Thanks for the respond, May Allah increase you in knowledge
Re: Any "True" Muslim Should Please Attempt This by domack99(m): 6:43am On Dec 30, 2014
smada13:

Bro, you tried with the first verse but with the others, you made the same mistake a Muslim friend made on my Facebook page by substituting verse 88 for 89, 137 for 138 and 213 for 214...... you need to supply the verse before those verses.....

is my own version of Quran not properly numbered or you people decided to bypass those verses intentionally or they have been omitted completely from the "real" Quran?

We will go into other details after this question is answered cuz that my friend has absconded..... without giving me reply..... Thanks a million

Morning Sir, if you are using an online version please provide the link and if its hard copy you can made a snap shot and attached the picture. Gatiano quoted the right words attached to those verses, unfortunately you didn't quote the words you just supply the verse numbers.

See link below for an online Quran Version
http://quran.com/2

1 Like

Re: Any "True" Muslim Should Please Attempt This by smada13(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2014
domack99:

Morning Sir, if you are using an online version please provide the link and if its hard copy you can made a snap shot and attached the picture. Gatiano quoted the right words attached to those verses, unfortunately you didn't quote the words you just supply the verse numbers.

See link below for an online Quran Version
http://quran.com/2

OK boss

Re: Any "True" Muslim Should Please Attempt This by domack99(m): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2014
smada13:

OK boss

Interesting, there is definitely something wrong with the copy of your Quran, Please Sir, snap the back and front Cover page of the Quran you are having. Meanwhile you can use the link I provided to locate correct verses of the Quran and other several online Quran site as well as hundreds of android applications. All the Quran in my possession tally, The only difference you will see is in translation to English, don't know where you get your. Please snap front and back cover so as to trace the origin. Thank you sir.

smada13:

So what's the other details, May God give us understanding
Re: Any "True" Muslim Should Please Attempt This by gatiano(m): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2014
I did not make mistake i use The Quran translated to english by Maulana Muhammad Ali. I recommend you check yours and compare It with one or two other translations.

smada13:

Re: Any "True" Muslim Should Please Attempt This by smada13(m): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
domack99:

Interesting, there is definitely something wrong with the copy of your Quran, Please Sir, snap the back and front Cover page of the Quran you are having. Meanwhile you can use the link I provided to locate correct verses of the Quran and other several online Quran site as well as hundreds of android applications. All the Quran in my possession tally, The only difference you will see is in translation to English, don't know where you get your. Please snap front and back cover so as to trace the origin. Thank you sir.

So what's the other details, May God give us understanding

the copy of the Quran I have was downloaded 2 days ago myself.... what is in mine that makes it different to the several copies you have. you can check the verses i posted if they tally with yours ......
Re: Any "True" Muslim Should Please Attempt This by domack99(m): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
smada13:

the copy of the Quran I have was downloaded 2 days ago myself.... what is in mine that makes it different to the several copies you have. you can check the verses i posted if they tally with yours ......

Good day Sir, the verse didn't tally, please can I have the link where you download those verses from, will really appreciate if you can provide the link, Gatiano quote from a site, I check another site and apps all tally except yours, Sir please provide the link.

Regards
Re: Any "True" Muslim Should Please Attempt This by domack99(m): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sir, Still waiting for the link
Re: Any "True" Muslim Should Please Attempt This by domack99(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hellooooo Sir, the link please as discussed
Re: Any "True" Muslim Should Please Attempt This by domack99(m): 9:14am On Jan 01, 2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR, Still waiting as discussed
Re: Any "True" Muslim Should Please Attempt This by smada13(m): 7:21am On Jan 17, 2015
domack99:
HAPPY NEW YEAR, Still waiting as discussed

ohh!!! I'm sorry for keeping you waiting..... I downloaded the complete PDF file not from a link....by the way I don't want to get involved in this again cus we won't end it...I've moved on....
Salam...hapi new year

(1) (Reply)

Help Me!!! Help Me!!! / An Imposter Defrauding People In The Name Of Pastor Sam Adeyemi Of Daystar. / Daughter Of A Satan Worshiping Priest Miraculously Escapes And Is Saved By Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.