Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Buy Your Car In Cotonou Through Chucky Autos, We Guaranty Your Peace Of Mind - Autos (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Your Car In Cotonou Through Chucky Autos, We Guaranty Your Peace Of Mind (31638 Views)

CN Cars: We Sell Used & Tokunbo Vehicles Here! / CN Cars: We Sell Used & Tokunbo Vehicles! / What Papers Do I Need To Drive My Car Down To Cotonou Through Seme Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Your Car In Cotonou Through Chucky Autos, We Guaranty Your Peace Of Mind by chucky234(m): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2015
max20ebi:
What's the cost of Totota Camary 2008 with the original custom papers?Also, what's the price for Mercedes-Benz ML jeep (4matic) 2008
2008 Camry 1.9m, 2008 ML350 4matic 4.3m both first grade and full duty paid.
Re: Buy Your Car In Cotonou Through Chucky Autos, We Guaranty Your Peace Of Mind by Samad805(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2015
chucky234:
2008 Camry 1.9m, 2008 ML350 4matic 4.3m both first grade and full duty paid.
oga where u waka go all dis yl?
Re: Buy Your Car In Cotonou Through Chucky Autos, We Guaranty Your Peace Of Mind by chucky234(m): 9:23am On Oct 02, 2015
Samad805:
oga where u waka go all dis yl?
My brother na sickness tie me down oooo, how biz na
Re: Buy Your Car In Cotonou Through Chucky Autos, We Guaranty Your Peace Of Mind by Samad805(m): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2015
chucky234:
My brother na sickness tie me down oooo, how biz na
I tank God....how is ur health nw
Re: Buy Your Car In Cotonou Through Chucky Autos, We Guaranty Your Peace Of Mind by chucky234(m): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2015
Samad805:
I tank God....how is ur health nw
My brother I'm slowly getting back oooo
Thank God oooo
Re: Buy Your Car In Cotonou Through Chucky Autos, We Guaranty Your Peace Of Mind by Trypa(f): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
chucky234:
My brother I'm slowly getting back oooo Thank God oooo

U have been ill?
Re: Buy Your Car In Cotonou Through Chucky Autos, We Guaranty Your Peace Of Mind by ponching(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pls price for 2005 Toyota Rav4
Re: Buy Your Car In Cotonou Through Chucky Autos, We Guaranty Your Peace Of Mind by chucky234(m): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
Trypa:

U have been ill?
Yes oooo my first lady, my enemies wanted to kill their generation.
Re: Buy Your Car In Cotonou Through Chucky Autos, We Guaranty Your Peace Of Mind by meerkat(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
Get well soon bro. If you are back to business kindly let me know what it will cost to land a 1999/2000 Honda CRV and 2000 Toyota Sienna to Lagos. Thanks.
Re: Buy Your Car In Cotonou Through Chucky Autos, We Guaranty Your Peace Of Mind by oseri(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2015
The car, a MB C240 2002 model was advertised here: https://www.nairaland.com/2537910/sold-regd-2002-c240-grab

We negotiated and reached an agreement of 730k, papers and driving it down to portharcourt inclusive.
I have never met the said chuck234 before but based on trust i transfered 630k to him to have the car delivered to ph and balance payment after inspection.
The said chucks only identified three minor faults with the vehicle which are:
1. low engine oil
2. low coolant
3. damaged engine sand protector

Prior to cash transfer, chucks promised to fix these three items prior to delivery.
After a week chucks claimed he is sick and can only send whatsapp message but can't receive a call...... It sounded weird to me. I had to pressured him to give the car to the driver, his own appointed driver to bring the car to PH.
It took the dirver another three days before the said driver(name with-held) told me he's bringing the car to PH. At about 3hrs, the said driver told me the ATF was leaking and that he has to park to fix it. He sent me pictures of where they are fixing the car......
To cut the long story short, the driver was never on the road. he was never bringing the car. He lied to make excuss to siphon money from me. I told the driver to call chucks to sort it out but he said chucks can talk because he is sick. I never realised it was a tactics to take the remaining 100k from me prior to delivery. The said driver began to complain that the car has the following problem
1. hard starting
2. both front window glass not working
3. Air cotrol module and MAF sensor not working(so he called it)

At this juncture, it downed on me that my cash is stuck. Chucks fone is off(saying the said chucks is at the point of death..). But i need my car. I had to release money to have the car fixed. I ended up spending 66k.
The driver comfirms the car is ok. so he drove the car to PH. i took delivery of the car around 8pm. Instantly, i noticed the brake was bad, and the power steering was bad too. On further inspection the next day, this are the problems with the car.

1. Power steering pump bad
2. Brake tubes from abs module, one caliper, brake fluid reservoir removed and pluged. Brake system destroyed
3. driver side mirror cannibalised. it doesn't work from the control. it was put in place with a super glue
4. The moon roof control work erratically
5. gearbox shifting very badly
6. rear axle vibrating. i'm suspecting bushings
7. no horn
8. driver airbag already deployed. replaced with a caton airbag case
9. diver's door interior handle broken. put in place with a super glue
10. the entire shocks bad

the list is endless.

As soon as the driver delievered the car, chucks came alive. A sent whatsapp messages to comfirm the delivery. i told all the problems the car has which he denied. I told him to refund my money which he refused. I later told him to give me 50k to assist me in the repair which refused as well.
I have no choice than to live with my loss but more importantly to inform the house of the new method of scammers

This is a lesson for all
Re: Buy Your Car In Cotonou Through Chucky Autos, We Guaranty Your Peace Of Mind by chucky234(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2015
meerkat:
Get well soon bro. If you are back to business kindly let me know what it will cost to land a 1999/2000 Honda CRV and 2000 Toyota Sienna to Lagos. Thanks.
Clean 2000 CRV and 2000 Sienna at give away prices of 1.1m and 1.2m respectively.
Re: Buy Your Car In Cotonou Through Chucky Autos, We Guaranty Your Peace Of Mind by gpsmiles: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
oseri:
The car, a MB C240 2002 model was advertised here: https://www.nairaland.com/2537910/sold-regd-2002-c240-grab

We negotiated and reached an agreement of 730k, papers and driving it down to portharcourt inclusive.
I have never met the said chuck234 before but based on trust i transfered 630k to him to have the car delivered to ph and balance payment after inspection.
1. low engine oil
2. low coolant

Prior to cash transfer, chucks promised to fix these three items prior to delivery.
After a week chucks claimed he is sick and can only send whatsapp message but can't receive a call...... It sounded weird to me. I had to pressured him to give the car to the driver, his own appointed driver to bring the car to PH.
It took the dirver another three days before the said driver(name with-held) told me he's bringing the car to PH. At about 3hrs, the said driver told me the ATF was leaking and that he has to park to fix it. He sent me pictures of where they are fixing the car......
To cut the long story short, the driver was never on the road. he was never bringing the car. He lied to make excuss to siphon money from me. I told the driver to call chucks to sort it out but he said chucks can talk because he is sick. I never realised it was a tactics to take the remaining 100k from me prior to delivery. The said driver began to complain that the car has the following problem
1. hard starting

At this juncture, it downed on me that my cash is stuck. Chucks fone is off(saying the said chucks is at the point of death..). But i need my car. I had to release money to have the car fixed. I ended up spending 66k.
The driver comfirms the car is ok. so he drove the car to PH. i took delivery of the car around 8pm. Instantly, i noticed the brake was bad, and the power steering was bad too. On further inspection the next day, this are the problems with the car.

2. Brake tubes from abs module, one caliper, brake fluid reservoir removed and pluged. Brake system destroyed
3. driver side mirror cannibalised. it doesn't work from the control. it was put in place with a super glue
7. no horn

the list is endless.

As soon as the driver delievered the car, chucks came alive. A sent whatsapp messages to comfirm the delivery. i told all the problems the car has which he denied. I told him to refund my money which he refused. I later told him to give me 50k to assist me in the repair which refused as well.
I have no choice than to live with my loss but more importantly to inform the house of the new method of scammers

This is a lesson for all

I will rather take my cash and buy at berger. Pay and driver away.

Anything online is currently out of my mind..
Re: Buy Your Car In Cotonou Through Chucky Autos, We Guaranty Your Peace Of Mind by gpsmiles: 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
oseri:

1. low engine oil
2. low coolant

1. hard starting

7. no horn

the list is endless.

This is a lesson for all

@Chucky234.

Please respond to the house. We need to hear your own side of the story.
Re: Buy Your Car In Cotonou Through Chucky Autos, We Guaranty Your Peace Of Mind by gpsmiles: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
oseri:

1. low engine oil
2. low coolant

1. hard starting

7. no horn

the list is endless.

This is a lesson for all

@chuck234

Please respond. We need to hear your own side of the story
Re: Buy Your Car In Cotonou Through Chucky Autos, We Guaranty Your Peace Of Mind by chucky234(m): 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
gpsmiles:

@chuck234

Please respond. We need to hear your own side of the story
There is a separate thread for that, the issue has been treated and sorted out.
Thanks.
Re: Buy Your Car In Cotonou Through Chucky Autos, We Guaranty Your Peace Of Mind by o2skii: 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Stancity:
For that.. You will prosper greatly more than your foes!

All lies bro, when u r in d field u know better, with genuine papers u will get an rx330 2004/2005 to ur door step for at least 2.6m-2.7m (5.5m-6mcfa+550kcfa for Benin duty) +350k+(like 30k for ticket,battery n security)

U can get same car in Lagos for lesser price but please be sure to check n confirm the custom papers. #nigeria custom duty for this car is 350knaira.

Most of these cars u get for lesser are smuggled into Nigeria, they stand a chance of being seized by Custom for lack of duty.

Stand to be corrected though
Re: Buy Your Car In Cotonou Through Chucky Autos, We Guaranty Your Peace Of Mind by o2skii: 12:04am On Nov 21, 2015
all lies bro, when u r in d field u know better, with genuine papers u will get an rx330 2004/2005 to ur door step for at least 2.6m-2.7m (5.5m-6mcfa+550kcfa for Benin duty) +350k+(like 30k for ticket,battery n security)

U can get same car in Lagos for lesser price but please be sure to check n confirm the custom papers. #nigeria custom duty for this car is 350knaira.

Most of these cars u get for lesser are smuggled into Nigeria, they stand a chance of being seized by Custom for lack of duty.

Stand to be corrected though
But ur 2.2m is very unrealistic with custom duty of 350k

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Wheels And Tyres For Truck, Suv And Cars Available At Good Rate / How To Quickly Stop Your Car When The Brake Fails / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.