Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape (27735 Views)

Tiwa Savage Flashes Belly At 2face's Book Launch (Photos) / Singer Yemi Alade Flashes "Something" / Dbanj Goes Shirtless As He Performs In Beast Mode At Ijebu Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
I'm still crushing on this dude though

kiss kiss
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Nitefury: 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
If those men (especially the guy in red) get mind, make Dem pull their shirt too show us their 1 big packs...

In another news, GMB/PYO 2015 whether dbanga abi dbenji snap with all PDP politicians
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
Is he toning ? He looks like army colour
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nitefury:
If those men (especially the guy in red) get mind, make Dem pull their shirt too show us their 1 big packs...

In another news, GMB/PYO 2015 whether dbanga abi dbenji snap with all PDP politicians

Evils...
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
He looks agbero.
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by simdam500(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
kennygee: Looking like a club bouncer.

cheesy

don't mind the him,
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Revolva(m): 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
how dis one wan take make Light dey steady for naija in 2015
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Ziggyzito(m): 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
babyfun:
Is this some kind of joke??

D'banj's freaking bare chest making front page!
You've got to be kidding me....

Deleting this app with speed
his brand is powerful. Haters can have this...

Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Ziggyzito(m): 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
dre11:
The KOKO master still wanna feel young.
his KOKO garri is working some miraclegringrin

I hope he knows he has a court case to answer this new year
I bet you're one of those uninformed set of humans.
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Ziggyzito(m): 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
kennygee:
Looking like a club bouncer.

cheesy
then iyanya looks like a wrestler right? undecided
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Ziggyzito(m): 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
sigidporte:
how old is this guy again??
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Ziggyzito(m): 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Goodquestion:

What is he showing i mean what moral lesson have you achieved by him showing his chest?
ram!! Can't you see that photo was taken shortly after he got off the stage? undecided
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by chinkelly(m): 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ah see the guy in red shirt. Oh boy, na belle be that? Some people feed on poison all their lives and later blame witches and wizard when they fall ill. How would u not have impotency, diabetes or high blood pressure with a bloat like this. And he foolishly stood by fit D'Banj.
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by longerthroat(m): 5:01am On Dec 31, 2014
thank God for the organizers of this event... with the lbooks on his face, you go see say he dey happy at least he don see money to celebrate New year?!?
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Goodquestion(m): 6:48am On Dec 31, 2014
Ziggyzito:
ram!! Can't you see that photo was taken shortly after he got off the stage? undecided

I answer sensible people not people like you. ABOKI SHINE MY SHOE. Was the only one that came off stage or did you see me mentioned him in particular?
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by sigidporte(m): 7:07am On Dec 31, 2014
Ziggyzito:
he's gone past this kind of stuff na @34 shocked
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Ziggyzito(m): 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
Goodquestion:

I answer sensible people not people like you. ABOKI SHINE MY SHOE. Was the only one that came off stage or did you see me mentioned him in particular?
I see how sensible you are!! Your kinda English tells me you belong to the swine.
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Goodquestion(m): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ziggyzito:
I see how sensible you are!! Your kinda English tells me you belong to the swine.

Happy new year in advance Mr. Am not here to trade words with anybody, so i will advice you check the next bus top. Or better still if you can't cope with being quiet you should ask for any psychiatric home there you will find more customers.
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by IVORY2009(m): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
masonkz:
I'm still crushing on this dude though

kiss kiss

Gay alertoooo
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
IVORY2009:

Gay alertoooo

K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana / Dr Joe Odumakin Celebrates Birthday Dressed In School Uniform With Dayo Amusa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.