Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

Bricked Tecno Phone.. Andriod Gurus Mind Helping mع - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bricked Tecno Phone.. Andriod Gurus Mind Helping mع (1454 Views)

What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Why Is Blackberry Bigger Than I-phone, Andriod And Htc In Naija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bricked Tecno Phone.. Andriod Gurus Mind Helping mع by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
my phone keeps showing the tecno logo when powered and it remains so till the ba3 goes off cry

help me

it is a tecno tab s9
Re: Bricked Tecno Phone.. Andriod Gurus Mind Helping mع by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Was it rooted?
Re: Bricked Tecno Phone.. Andriod Gurus Mind Helping mع by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
Was it rooted?
yes cry
Re: Bricked Tecno Phone.. Andriod Gurus Mind Helping mع by Stuffyj(m): 1:49am On Dec 30, 2014
pinkiecutie:
my phone keeps showing the tecno logo when powered and it remains so till the ba3 goes off cry

help me

it is a tecno tab s9
U may need to flash it because it's getting stucked in booting(boot looping). Did u back up ur stock ROM? Hv u tried to flash a custom ROM prior to the occurrences?
U can contact me 4 further clarifications.
Re: Bricked Tecno Phone.. Andriod Gurus Mind Helping mع by Nastydroid(m): 2:04am On Dec 30, 2014
pinkiecutie:

help me

it is a tecno tab s9
have you tried the power button + volume down option?

If NO

Just turn off the and press power button + volume down at the same time,hold it for like 20secs a menu will show up,use Ur volume button to scroll up nd down and d power button to select,select factory reset(wipe data).the process will take.some minutes to finish

PS:you will lose everything on your phone,only the stock apps will be left
Re: Bricked Tecno Phone.. Andriod Gurus Mind Helping mع by luigiajah(m): 7:38am On Dec 30, 2014
You must have bricked Your Phone While trying to change a font.. There's an online article on how you Can Unbrick Your Phone go to Nigerian News Reporters.com and search for Android Unbrick
Re: Bricked Tecno Phone.. Andriod Gurus Mind Helping mع by slinkman(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2014
i have already posted the solution to you in your other thread yet you fail to take to this, your problem is very simple to fix, get a pc, download mtk droid tools for pc, download tecno tab s9 drivers. then comment here when you have them. search for them on google
Re: Bricked Tecno Phone.. Andriod Gurus Mind Helping mع by UchihaItachi(m): 10:00am On Dec 30, 2014
You got answers to your problem on the other thread, I don't understand why you made a new one. if you can't fix it yourself then take it calcare..they'll collect small money from you since you no longer have a warranty

Learn to make backups after now if you want to root your phone or don't root at all
Re: Bricked Tecno Phone.. Andriod Gurus Mind Helping mع by jamilkb(m): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2014
slinkman:
i have already posted the solution to you in your other thread yet you fail to take to this, your problem is very simple to fix, get a pc, download mtk droid tools for pc, download tecno tab s9 drivers. then comment here when you have them. search for them on google
i sent her the boot.img of tecno s9.. I dont know if she can flash it..
Re: Bricked Tecno Phone.. Andriod Gurus Mind Helping mع by slinkman(m): 10:32am On Dec 30, 2014
jamilkb:
she has to. if she could learn to root, i think she can learn to unbrick it.
Re: Bricked Tecno Phone.. Andriod Gurus Mind Helping mع by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
UchihaItachi:
You got answers to your problem on the other thread, I don't understand why you made a new one. if you can't fix it yourself then take it calcare..they'll collect small money from you since you no longer have a warranty

Learn to make backups after now if you want to root your phone or don't root at all
carl care aint in cross river state
Re: Bricked Tecno Phone.. Andriod Gurus Mind Helping mع by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
jamilkb:
dearie i dwnloaded all the files...

please teach me the procedure
Re: Bricked Tecno Phone.. Andriod Gurus Mind Helping mع by keandre: 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
see as them they hustle 4 solutions cos of girl
Re: Bricked Tecno Phone.. Andriod Gurus Mind Helping mع by Natty14(m): 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
keandre:
see as them they hustle 4 solutions cos of girl
LOL. if na me post this problem now u go see 3000veiws and 0posts

1 Like

Re: Bricked Tecno Phone.. Andriod Gurus Mind Helping mع by keandre: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
Natty14:

LOL. if na me post this problem now u go see 3000veiws and 0posts

I dey tell u
Re: Bricked Tecno Phone.. Andriod Gurus Mind Helping mع by lawrenceunaa: 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
jamilkb:
pls i need tecno s9 cwm.img

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Spark Coo2 Tablet With Screen Issues? / Brand New Blackberry Z3 For Sale / How To Successfully Transfer Files From One Android To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.