Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

The Sub-conscious Minds Dat Beat As One - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sub-conscious Minds Dat Beat As One (556 Views)

If U Had A Chance 2 Dine Wit A World Class Author, Who Wud Dat B? / The Current Labelling/Sub-Division Of The Literature Section Is Bad / Dont We Need A Magazine And Newspapers Sub-forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sub-conscious Minds Dat Beat As One by cprene(m): 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sorry guys,I just thought maybe I should start off dis my love story with a poem so please don't feel offended but you guys are not commenting or kind of gingering me to go on or is this how you welcome a newcomer here on nairaland.
Please let someone comment so as to boost my writing libido.I promise you won't regret it@cprene

[color=#000000][/color]
A blue star in your eyes: On the wings of an eagle my love for u flies,soaring higher and higher and touching the skies.
I reached up above to one of the stars to put it right in ur precious mind eyes,to dwell there forever as my love for you is so enduring and true.
I honour and respect you my lovely darling with all that I have,please my darling please,will you my lady?
There are so many things my heart wants to say but because of limited time I abbreviated to words that gladdens my heart which is"I LOVE U MY SWEETHEART"
Re: The Sub-conscious Minds Dat Beat As One by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 30, 2014
it's not romantic joor. try harder make it real and touching. Connect with the mind of ya reader so u can have effect on their emotions . And not wan eagle way dey go up up up reach star
Re: The Sub-conscious Minds Dat Beat As One by harjibolar10(m): 3:26am On Dec 30, 2014
Oya... Continue, I dey follow...
Re: The Sub-conscious Minds Dat Beat As One by cprene(m): 5:59am On Dec 30, 2014
A gentle soul like a spark of fire illuminate my soul and as as each sound go deeper,it is you that makes me whole. There is no corner,no dark place your love cannot fill and when the world start causing waves,it is you that makes them still. You speak to me in honesty and truth,your caring heart keeps out the rain,your love the ultimate roof that makes me feel secure from the turbulent and trials of life. Thank you baby for making me feel loved again and I promise to be there for you as long as my strength doesn't fail me.................................this was a poem composed by victor a young charming and lovely boy to a girl who won his heart some months ago....................................................... FIRST EPISODE LOADING......................................

(1) (Reply)

Go And Die..a Narrative of a tuesday / Xeno / He Chose Death (short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.