Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Cassie,badboy's Hit Female - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Cassie,badboy's Hit Female (2513 Views)

Cassie's Me&u. / Is Cassie Bad Boys Answer To Rihanna?? / Badboy Hit Female- Cassie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by shadex1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2006
Never been d type to open a topic bout a female artist but damn this gurls albums is off the lipsrsealed
All d songs in it are Interesting,with Me & U as the least interesting song
Cant bliv i posted this topic,
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by vichel(m): 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2006
why??
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by ImBossy(f): 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2006
Yea for sure cassies hot and her albums off the hook,

her vid was kinda, jus on the alright side tho, lol,
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by hotangel2(f): 3:24am On Aug 15, 2006
Fucking asshole of a girl!!!

Okay no no no. Just kidding.

She's alrite, i mean yeah she's coo. But she aint all that. Cant dance can't do shit. Her videos and songs in d albums r okay.

But see her on 106 and park. I was like, "YEAh, i know your type . . . U can only dance in front of the mirror, and sing in the studio".

That's how i see her now. She can't do shit for real. Her 106 and park thingy was soo whack, the people (audience) at 106 and park didn't even yell and clap after she sang. I was like, yup. . . She's the "i can only dance with a mirror, and sing in the studio" type.

A real artiste will tear the house down wherever s/he is. She aint one. I'm sorry. But hey, she's alrite on her album. Good songs.

but her video says "ME AND U". Why the fxuck was she kissing herself through the mirror? And dancing alone? It was more like a "ME AND ME -because im conceited" video.

Forgive me, but think well and u'll agree.

ME and U. At least dance with some boy or something. Dont just stand in front of a mirror checking yourself out dancing, and singing ME AND U. Then after doing the mirror dance, u were rolling on a table like a snake. Just u oo. Not as if u were feeling up on a boy. SInging "it's me and u boy". WTF??!

Well, overall sha. I like the words in her song. Cassie aint shit tho.
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by lilyDiva(f): 3:43am On Aug 15, 2006
I know where your coming from hot angel, fans are complaining that she can't sing, there's even a petition going on, if you're doubting it check her on this, you can't even hear her voice, she's just there>>>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsIaRm2vqKg
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by bluenubian(f): 3:49am On Aug 15, 2006
omg she is horrible

i heard some of the songs on her album and al i can say is shitty shitty shitty!!, she even said it her self. she said "well i aint no aretha franklin, but what make me stand out is my versatlity".
versatility my butt!!!, she sucks, her performance on 106&park last week was nauseating!!!
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by hotangel2(f): 3:51am On Aug 15, 2006
I told my friend that girl was lip-synching. She said she wasn't. And u know wat? I knew it wasn't technical voice problem. Cos the sound of the music was loud, and young buck was loud. She was the only one singing low.

U can't even hear her voice!! See what she's doing on the stage? She's opens her legs wide, and bends down a little bit. And she's walking arround like she lost her wallet.

I mean she's singing me and You and yong buck was on the stage. Instead of her to sing to do some close dancing to him as he was rapping, she was just by the side, raising her hand up, doing all these dance that annoy me.
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by lilyDiva(f): 3:57am On Aug 15, 2006
lol i wonder what P.diddy was thinking
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by hotangel2(f): 4:04am On Aug 15, 2006
No doubt she's gorgeous. beautiful. Probably should go model.
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by kiki(f): 4:25am On Aug 15, 2006
i don't like her at all never did never will never never never well she aiite but not a fan
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by shadex1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2006
lol, tot people waz feelin her like me, dint know she had a lot of haterz,
i smell lipsrsealed

i watched the BET one n it wasnt dat bad,
just some stage fright n technical problem cos cudnt hear her
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by bee22(f): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2006
i think that cassie ait.and i agree that the video's stupidly stupid *rollseyes* but i think with the Bad Boy power behind her,she'll b mo' than a 1 hit wonder.
also i want opinions on Diddy's new song 'come to me' with Nicole of PCD.i'm not sure i like it but it might be the sorta song that creeps up on u.and b4 u know it u r hummin along,
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by soulpatrol(f): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2006
i'm all for recognising new talent and bringing them out, but when they all have to resort to using their sexuality to get the attention of people, it just makes me sick. all these small girls that are now singing, you see them gyrating and twisting their bodies all over the place in the name of dancing. i know sex sells nowadays (unfortunately), but whatever happened to those women that used to sing because they got the voice and talent? them patti labelle, aretha franklin even mariah carey (before she turned crazy)? i mean when rihanna came out and i discovered she was only 17, i was shocked. she doesnt dance like a 17 year old does. shes projecting too much sexuality and it takes away from her talent. why do they want to grow up in a hurry? they bare everything for us to see in the beginning, and pretty soon, we all get tired of them. sheesh!

cassie can't sing jack. like yall said shes the studio type singer, which anyone can be. her performance on BET was hard to watch. cant she open her mouth? she cant dance either, even in the video. the moves dont even match the song. she just pretty for nothing. p diddy better push her if she wants to make it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by shadex1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2006
@bee22
yea d come to me - p.diddy ft nicole scherzinger is a tight song,
d gurl is talented she also has a new single'Steam' n its tight

@topic
this is kin na crazy, never knew alot of people dont like this gurl like this.
bout the stage stuff i guess its stage fright, uno shes new in d game n has to get used to the crowd n all
plus am sure she dint do any vocal warm ups dats wat made her sound so bad.
At least ve erd her sing live else where outside the studio n she was sounding really nice,
but her moves on the BET video sucks for real especially when she bent down like she was tryna poo. just give her a try n stop hatin in her.
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2006
duh lizzy shes already a model lol, anyways

her performances on trl and 106 were bad i mean damn, and also she put my man Omarion on blast, and Bow wow. she told The radio station host that they were tryna holla at her n stuff. im like why she gotta put them on blast like that. but she did apologize for it on her myspace

anyways did yall see her petition? so many ppl signed it n they had horrible things to say about her i was like damn it was sad lol.
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by shadex1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2006
seems like u got attitude probs,
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by lilyDiva(f): 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2006
@ shadex

it's not crazy thats what people have noticed, she's cute and beautiful but singing is not what she's so good at, check out this petition going on>>>>

http://realtalkny..com/2006/08/petition-to-have-rb-bad-boy-artist.html
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by 2fine4u(f): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2006
OMG!!! thnx guys fo the link oh. i just watched them, dang they wack fo real. her outfit on TRL is off da shizzle tho, i want them shoes grin thats to say i wasnt listenin to the song cuzz her voice was hurtin my ears. buh those red shoes r hottt cheesy no wonder my suit mate looked mad the day she watched it, i just walked in from work and she was like damn i missed cassie's horrible performance on BET, i didnt believe her cuzz i think her voice in the vid was good. buh now i sure hav seen the performance and it sucks. she's gorgeous and sexy buh she dont kno how to carry her sexiness, she seems kind@ stiff to me and she cant even dance. she shd learn from ppl like beyonce, she carries her sexiness to anoda level cheesy
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by 2fine4u(f): 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2006
she's lucky that wasn't no apollo, the short broom guy wud hav swept her out grin
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by diddy4(m): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2006
her album is aiight, her songs is aiight. diddy has made his money and given her her check and dats it. dont be surprised if she disappears like the rest. her dance is an apology her style is an apology. everything about her is an apology. but she is fine and ish and got nice fashion sense but thats about it. nice album but it aint worth my money so i had to download it. she needs to bring the hype to her fans not be there like some robot still on the programming stage.
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2006
attitude problems ma ass lol
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by 2fine4u(f): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2006
oh yea i saw the petition too, dang they finished her grin buh they being honest tho, Ashanti is way better than her so they shdnt compare her wit Ashanti cheesy
one more thing, hav yall seen Diddy's new single wit Nicole? cheesy wat was he smokin when he decided to dance in that vid? grin and he was trynna pull a MJ stunt wit the shadow thingy buh he sure sucked grin Diddy can't dance so he shdnt even try wink
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by lilyDiva(f): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2006
lol she should stick with modelling please
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2006
people are so cruel i feel bad for her
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by hotangel2(f): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2006
I didnt even see her on TRL.

WHat annoys me is how she's singing "ME AND YOU" and it sounds n look like she's singing "Remy ma's -- Im conceited".

WTF?

And to the person that said, The BET thing was stage fright. Okay i hear u oo. The TRL own fa? That one is also stage fright? U are in the entertainment industry and you have stage Fright? *rolls eyes*.

SHe better go and continue modelling. Or better yet sing in the studio alone, and stop going to LIVE performances, plus stop making videos.
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by diddy4(m): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2006
hey hottie hun, how do u do dat video thingy? u know, how do u upload youtube videos to this place? i wann@ upload a video but dunno how. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed help me baby.
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by hotangel2(f): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2006
Im sorry darling. *whispers* It's a secret. wink
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by shadex1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2006
@hot-angel,

she actually sucks for real in her live perfomances and the ME & U vid.why d Bleep was she kissin herself,
Yea, shes stiff n dont know how to carry herself, but i actually hate to admit dat cos her songs her real tight especially the In Love with you.
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by diddy4(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2006
@hottie
so u wont tell me? ok, i will look for a better angel. sad sad sad
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by shadex1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2006
@2fine4allofus,
howz u doing,
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by 2fine4u(f): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2006
wat it do papi, my only fyne sexcii friend grin
Re: Cassie,badboy's Hit Female by 2fine4u(f): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2006
i think Cassie stole my red shoes angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dremo Ft Davido - Kpa (instrumental) Prod By Guiwiz / (music) Navy Kenzo Ft. Diamond Platnumz – Katika / [music] DJ Spirit Ft. Small Doctor – Zoom Zoom (prod. By Terry Pro)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.