Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Is Cassie Bad Boys Answer To Rihanna?? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Cassie Bad Boys Answer To Rihanna?? (1281 Views)

Cassie's Me&u. / Cassie,badboy's Hit Female / Badboy Hit Female- Cassie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cassie Bad Boys Answer To Rihanna?? by ImBossy(f): 1:04am On Sep 06, 2006
I Was Jus Thinking, With the way things are going it seems like Bad Boys answer to Rihanna is Cassie, Who agrees?, Jays really pushin Rihanna, same way Diddy is Pushin Cassie,
.And while we are on the Rihanna case, what happened to Tierra Mari
Re: Is Cassie Bad Boys Answer To Rihanna?? by gigitte(f): 6:24am On Sep 06, 2006
t.error mari went bk to high school to graduate, ghetto prom style. i dunno, shes pretty young and maybe shell come bk later, i kinda liked her.
as for cassie vs. rih rih, i dont understand. cassie CAN NOT sing, but rihanna is trying small.
so i dont really see how there can be any competition. and besides rihanna is being groomed in beyonces image so,
Re: Is Cassie Bad Boys Answer To Rihanna?? by lissom: 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2006
teairra mari is still coming back she has a new single 'Play me' from her upcoming album'Second Round'which is spose to be released before this year runs out.
Re: Is Cassie Bad Boys Answer To Rihanna?? by iice(f): 2:25am On Sep 07, 2006
What about those group of girls forgot their name, arent they bad boy's answer to pussycat dolls?
Re: Is Cassie Bad Boys Answer To Rihanna?? by shawna(f): 3:25am On Sep 07, 2006
u mean danity kane. hmmm i dont think so though their first single show stopper is doing okay i guess
Re: Is Cassie Bad Boys Answer To Rihanna?? by iice(f): 3:30am On Sep 07, 2006
Yeah Danity kane, hope their other songs are better than the first single, coz that one was just mediocre for me.
Re: Is Cassie Bad Boys Answer To Rihanna?? by shawna(f): 3:31am On Sep 07, 2006
lol i know cheesy
Re: Is Cassie Bad Boys Answer To Rihanna?? by bee22(f): 10:17am On Sep 07, 2006
No way!!!!!!!!

She can't touch Rihanna yet

She has to go 4 voice lessons first.

The key course she should take is Projection
Re: Is Cassie Bad Boys Answer To Rihanna?? by saintkola(m): 11:34am On Sep 07, 2006
funny thing cos i was just thinkin d same thing but fact still remains dat rihanna is better than cassie cos she has a better voice & she has been around 4 a longer period of time.
Re: Is Cassie Bad Boys Answer To Rihanna?? by MP007(m): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2007
love cassie, rihanna na nonsence, i go shove that umbrella through her throat
Re: Is Cassie Bad Boys Answer To Rihanna?? by eslynera(f): 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2007
lol, u mean. verrrrrry evil. grin
Re: Is Cassie Bad Boys Answer To Rihanna?? by xJaysonx(m): 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2007
Badboy's record is almost dead. It's just 8 Ball & MJG that's holding them down.

On the other hand :

Rihanna = Cassie.

(1) (Reply)

Wole Olushoga, Wale Aderibigbe, Uma Maduekwe, Alex Adepoju / "the Javalove Is An Asshole Appreciation Thread" / Rihanna's Disturbia - Devilish Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.