Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Visa On Sale - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa On Sale (1181 Views)

Step To Have Vietnam Visa On Arrival Online 2014 - 2015, Save Money?? / Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! / My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Visa On Sale by stevenolis: 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2008
Hi every one
I am visa agent in ghana, there is visa averable now i have chance five people to enter Belarus.from they you will enter Poland,Ukraine,Germany,Netherland,Hungary,Romania very simple and easy all you need is to use Ghana passport and get visa to Belarus it just for two wks only and for sure. and .if you know you can pay after visa comes out ,
I have another turkey visa on now but same price and same condition only for five people then the other one will be next year.

I have valid south African passport on sale that have Romania visa inside it just a $1500 which can go to Brazil,south American and there is italy and france visa ready for sale then i have uk but for female only on sale now this passport is own people that want to travel but they dont have money to travel so they want to sale the visa .get back me if you need any of this email chrisgarbison@yahoo.com or call +233240688233
Re: Visa On Sale by GREENHOUSE(m): 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2009
ii there any job opportunity in belarus?
Re: Visa On Sale by Vicjustice: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2009
stevenolis:

Hi every one
I am visa agent in ghana, there is visa averable now i have chance five people to enter Belarus.from they you will enter Poland,Ukraine,Germany,Netherland,Hungary,Romania very simple and easy all you need is to use Ghana passport and get visa to Belarus it just for two wks only and for sure. and .if you know you can pay after visa comes out ,
I have another turkey visa on now but same price and same condition only for five people then the other one will be next year.

I have valid south African passport on sale that have Romania visa inside it just a $1500 which can go to Brazil,south American and there is italy and france visa ready for sale then i have uk but for female only on sale now this passport is own people that want to travel but they dont have money to travel so they want to sale the visa .get back me if you need any of this email chrisgarbison@yahoo.com or call +233240688233
[color=#990000]

Visa "averable" on sale? You must be an auctioneer. But why are you selling it at an auction?
   Oh, you have more than one visa on sale; How much were the original costs before they got on sale?
Re: Visa On Sale by justwise(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2009
@stevenolis.

stevenolis the Con artist, the poor scammer.
Visa is not for sale. Stop trying and look for proper job

(1)

I Need 3 People Who Wants To Travel To China / Join Us At Akwaaba Travel Market 2010 At Eko Hotel New Expo Hall / Ibadan Vs Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.