Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Tonto Dikeh Takes A Time Out To The Old Peoples Home To Celebrate Her Man's Birt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Takes A Time Out To The Old Peoples Home To Celebrate Her Man's Birt (1785 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris / Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday / Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Takes A Time Out To The Old Peoples Home To Celebrate Her Man's Birt by satinosdiary: 7:55am On Dec 30, 2014
Star actress, Tonto Dikeh celebrated her secret man Mr X birthday two days ago and she has been gushing about him non-stop.But she still refuses to make his identity known because she is scared of vampires...
However, on his behalf, she visited the old peoples homes and spent time catering to them..
Incase you missed it, peep the tattoo of her dog on her arm with the words, Family.

Read her touching story: http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/12/photo-tonto-dikeh-takes-time-out-to-old.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes A Time Out To The Old Peoples Home To Celebrate Her Man's Birt by jingh(f): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2014
secret man !

Greatest lie of 2014
y can't ladies be truthful about there relationship status for once.
Been single is not a sin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes A Time Out To The Old Peoples Home To Celebrate Her Man's Birt by Airforce1(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2014
who's husband s she dating dis time

Cuz Tonto is so fulla surprises

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes A Time Out To The Old Peoples Home To Celebrate Her Man's Birt by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 30, 2014
[size=20pt]between tonto dike and maheeda who mumu pass?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes A Time Out To The Old Peoples Home To Celebrate Her Man's Birt by dre11(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2014
Since nah tontolet news

The thing fit reach fp
Make I book space here

This Mr X is what Tonto want to console herself with since all her mate don marry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes A Time Out To The Old Peoples Home To Celebrate Her Man's Birt by qadeerkug(m): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2014
jingh:
secret man !

Greatest lie of 2014
y can't ladies be truthful about there relationship status for once.
Been single is not a sin
been single is a great sin mrs beta go find husband nd stop confusing ursef here
Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes A Time Out To The Old Peoples Home To Celebrate Her Man's Birt by Mologi(m): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
[size=60pt]between tonto dike and maheeda who mumu pass?
[/size]
None of the above...

but YOU...brother
Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes A Time Out To The Old Peoples Home To Celebrate Her Man's Birt by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 30, 2014
Mologi:
None of the above...

but YOU...brother
are u for real?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes A Time Out To The Old Peoples Home To Celebrate Her Man's Birt by Juliaann(f): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2014
OK so what do u want me to do?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes A Time Out To The Old Peoples Home To Celebrate Her Man's Birt by Airforce1(m): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2014
Juliaann:
OK so what do u want me to do?

not every comment deserves a response
Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes A Time Out To The Old Peoples Home To Celebrate Her Man's Birt by dapsoneh: 8:21am On Dec 30, 2014
Wonder y ds is yet to make fp.. mayb seun aand onto ar stil fighting cos @ d mention. Of tonto, evry topic must make fp grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes A Time Out To The Old Peoples Home To Celebrate Her Man's Birt by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 30, 2014
Could it be the secret man is the old man that she's feeding? undecided at times luv could be so wicked o, to drive a diva to mingle with old pa. Tonto dont do dis to me, u know i luv u, pls kum back to me!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes A Time Out To The Old Peoples Home To Celebrate Her Man's Birt by jingh(f): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2014
qadeerkug:
been single is a great sin mrs beta go find husband nd stop confusing ursef here
can't you read between d line ?

I tire for some nairaland boys
Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes A Time Out To The Old Peoples Home To Celebrate Her Man's Birt by Ezedon(m): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2014
I've been forcing my self to fall in love with this babe
Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes A Time Out To The Old Peoples Home To Celebrate Her Man's Birt by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 30, 2014
Celebs sha, must you flaunt you good deeds for the whole world to see? Hypocrites.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes A Time Out To The Old Peoples Home To Celebrate Her Man's Birt by pretydiva(f): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
Y d man nor cm open him mouth accept d food ni
Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes A Time Out To The Old Peoples Home To Celebrate Her Man's Birt by Chizzy20(f): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
alexdellafonte:
Celebs sha, must you flaunt you good deeds for the whole world to see? Hypocrites.
yeah real hypocrites cos i believe if u really want to help pple one shouldn't b expecting praises frm odas. God who sees u wil definently reward u.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes A Time Out To The Old Peoples Home To Celebrate Her Man's Birt by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
Chizzy20:
God who sees u wil definently reward u.

Yea that's what i believe.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Takes A Time Out To The Old Peoples Home To Celebrate Her Man's Birt by kagel: 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
satinosdiary:
Star actress, Tonto Dikeh celebrated her secret man Mr X birthday two days ago and she has been gushing about him non-stop.But she still refuses to make his identity known because she is scared of vampires...
However, on his behalf, she visited the old peoples homes and spent time catering to them..
Incase you missed it, peep the tattoo of her dog on her arm with the words, Family.

Read her touching story: http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/12/photo-tonto-dikeh-takes-time-out-to-old.html

TONTO SEE WETIN YOU DRAW ON YOUR BODY CHAYI !

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson: "I'm Waiting For The Day You'll Post Your Girlfriend's Picture" / Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon & Mansion / Please Select The Type Of Rice You Like Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.