Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,245 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt (4384 Views)

Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) / Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by badoski2k3(m): 12:50am On Oct 10, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-aWFU8XZmAG0/UlRNn19BmTI/AAAAAAACGDE/a7UmBCthEEA/s320/Screen+Shot+2013-10-08+at+10.58.34+AM.png[/img]
na wa ooo....
Cute tho...
more soccer, entertainment news and latest gossips around the world at http://www.ezytalks.com ...... Click to see for yourself
Re: Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by stan4b(m): 1:35am On Oct 10, 2013
See d br**sts wey don dey fall.
Re: Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 10, 2013
Hmm She should have sent that shit privately undecided
Re: Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 10, 2013
Jizz-Us! shocked

**rubs vaseline on right palm** angry

1 Like

Re: Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by demelza: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2013
Everyone now airs their ish on twitter. Couldnt she send that to his phone instead of broadcasting it to the world?
I still Love you Mimi!
Re: Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by toms55(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2013
gbe kini si mi lenu baby wink
Re: Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by fr3do(m): 8:50am On Oct 10, 2013
Milf
Re: Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by ammyluv2002(f): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2013
stan4b: See d br**sts wey don dey fall.
How dat e take fall now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by stan4b(m): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2013
ammyluv2002: How dat e take fall now? undecided
If not for d bodyguard wey she take make dem stand,we knw wetin for happen.
Re: Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by labaks(f): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2013
demelza: Everyone now airs their ish on twitter. Couldnt she send that to his phone instead of broadcasting it to the world?
I still Love you Mimi!
AlbinoNinja: Hmm She should have sent that shit privately undecided

Of course she should have, but she chose not to. She's trying to tell someone that she doesn't care what he sings/raps about her. She's loving her life and enjoying her marriage, and that for all she cares, he could go hang himself. U know who that person is?

.....EMINEM grin
Re: Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by HezronLorraine(m): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by cumpaddre(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

U I don't expect u to see anything in d pic
Re: Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by leggo: 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
labaks:

Of course she should have, but she chose not to. She's trying to tell someone that she doesn't care what he sings/raps about her. She's loving her life and enjoying her marriage, and that for all she cares, he could go hang himself. U know who that person is?

.....EMINEM grin
what are you saying?? How old are you?
Re: Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by tupaz96: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
#judoc fun time

Ways To Know If U Are Cursed.
1. If u download anything from the
internet & it fails in 99%.
2. If u take cheat into the exam hall &
can't understand ur own handwriting.
3. If you buy a phone at the rate of 50k
today & the price drop to 16k
tomorrow.
4. If u break with ur lover & he/she win
200MUGX the next day.
5. If u use a heavy perfume, ur body
odour still remains.
6. If u work in a company for 10yrs
without
promotion or rise in salary.
7. If to lie 2 Armed robber that u don't
have a phone & it rings..
8. If the person that u are cursing in a
traffic turns out to be the person
interviewing u.
9. If u don't pass both mathematics &
english in ur
final exam.
10. If u get to the exam hall and you
can't remember ur first name.
11. If u are signed as the defender for
a Europian club & your first task is to
mark Lionel messi.
12. After photoshopping your
picture you still look ugly.
13. If a rat eats only your name out of
your
important document.
14. If your ticket money remain 1k nd you can't find it
till the closing date
15. Fashola come dash u okada, nd d next day him come ban am
16. If u want 2 use d Atm and it got 2 ur turn and
Atm machine. IS writing Error in connection.
17. If your BB get stole the day you renew your
subscription
18. If u fart during interview nko
19. U̶̲̥̅̊ get speal over for school,U̶̲̥̅̊ register for the
course ΑϞ∂ on the exam day,before you enter
school d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ don finish the paper
20. If u're posted to MAIDUGURI, as a copper
21. If u wan enta bnk nd d security door rejects u,
anoda persn try am nd d persn enta. U try again
bt d same prob. Na d security man go tell u say,
oga abeg shift, mke anoda persn enta.
22. whn u pick a fight wtf MARK HENRY...u don reach
heaven b dat oo
23. If u no hold money and u 1 travel on friday evenin
reachn ATM d machine swallow ur card
24. if usain bolt chases u with cutlass
25. If u enter public transport only to discover dat u
left ur wallet @home! Ur own don red be dat!
26. U were d 1st of 1thousand people waiting to take
a biometric test before your english exam starts
and the scanner rejects only you of all..

add urs, don't spoil the fun abeg,

verse 02 coming soon

Like our fan page http://fb.com/judoc.bnel

follow us via http://twitter.com/JudocKollect
Re: Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by DonaldGenes(m): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
labaks:

.....EMINEM grin
wetin concern Eminem with M.Carey..na wao for u oh
Re: Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
Austeenx: Jizz-Us! shocked

Sorry bro the cream in the bathroom aint vaseline, it's Aboniki Balm. OMG my day blind friend has killed himself. shocked shocked
Re: Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by labaks(f): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
leggo:
what are you saying?? How old are you?
My level of maturity shows in when and how I reply certain people. In your case scVmbag, silence is the best answer.

Donalð Genes:
wetin concern Eminem with M.Carey..na wao for u oh
Haba, u dunno they had sometin and Eminem keeps talkin/bragging about it? grin
Re: Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by leggo: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
labaks:
My level of maturity shows in when and how I reply certain people. In your case scVmbag, silence is the best answer.

as far as i remember, the last time Shady dissed/mentioned Mariah was in 2009 , 4 years ago, so i'm wondering how that picture concerns EM
call me a scvmbag...i'm a mere reflection of you
Re: Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by kimco(m): 1:51am On Oct 12, 2013
labaks:

.....EMINEM grin

Dat jux screams insecurity on her part. He wnt give a rat's pubic hair about this. He already murdered her. *he shudn't have stooped so low to beef with her atall*
Re: Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 12, 2013
toms55: gbe kini si mi lenu baby wink
grin perv
Re: Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by Deschil: 5:22am On Oct 12, 2013
labaks:

they DIDN'T have something. Eminem is just "obsessed" with her! & she sang "obsessed" to tell her own side of his story.
Re: Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by MrMac10(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2013
Austeenx: Jizz-Us! shocked

Man Get a Bitch and stop been a Loser
Re: Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by kimco(m): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
Deschil: they DIDN'T have something. Eminem is just "obsessed" with her! & she sang "obsessed" to tell her own side of his story.
Ermm....they did have a fling. Google it and see for ur self.
Re: Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mr Mac-10:
Man Get a Bitch and stop been a Loser

huh?
Re: Mariah Carey Shares Photo Of Her Cleavage To Her Husband, Nick Canon On Her Birt by labaks(f): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
Deschil: they DIDN'T have something. Eminem is just "obsessed" with her! & she sang "obsessed" to tell her own side of his story.

They did oooo. cheesy they sure did.....

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Shares New Cute Pictures Of Her Daughter, North West! / BABA’NLA!!! See The 10 Girls That Wizkid Has “dated” From 2011 – 2016 / Suya Seller Use Original Certificate Of A Unilag Student To Rap Suya. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.