Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones (121543 Views)

How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide / How To Solve "App Not Installed" Problem On Your Android Phone / How To Fix "Application Not Installed" Error On An Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones by luigiajah(m): 8:20am On Dec 30, 2014
Sometimes We Want To Install Our
Favourite Apps But we see APP NOT
INSTALLED. This is really disappointing but
after some research i found the easiest way
to correct that error. Just go to
Settings>Apps>All>Download
Manager>Clear Data And You're Done. Go
back and reinstall your app. If you want to
download an app that's incompatible with
your phone. Just Download Market Helper.
Search for it on Google Search. But Please
I won't take responsibility if playstore
blocks your account for using the app.

For more info visit the website on my signature
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones by emmanuel4758(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2014
luigiajah:
Sometimes We Want To Install Our
Favourite Apps But we see APP NOT
INSTALLED. This is really disappointing but
after some research i found the easiest way
to correct that error. Just go to
Settings>Apps>All>Download
Manager>Clear Data And You're Done. Go
back and reinstall your app. If you want to
download an app that's incompatible with
your phone. Just Download Market Helper.
Search for it on Google Search. But Please
I won't take responsibility if playstore
blocks your account for using the app.

For more info visit the website on my signature
it did not work for me cus my phone still write app not installed if I want to install FIFA

1 Like

Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones by luigiajah(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2014
emmanuel4758:
it did not work for me cus my phone still write app not installed if I want to install FIFA
which FIFA is that and what Phone are you using
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones by Supremor(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2014
My sister's been finding it difficult to install WhatsApp plus on her Techno F5 it keeps saying Apps not installed dat a similar app with same signature already exist even after uninstalling whatsapp
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones by luigiajah(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2014
Supremor:
My sister's been finding it difficult to install WhatsApp plus on her Techno F5 it keeps saying Apps not installed dat a similar app with same signature already exist even after uninstalling whatsapp
download the original whatsapp from whatsapp.com Or Playstore. Leave Whatsapp plus
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones by eraly(m): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2014
emmanuel4758:

I cn help u out. Whatsapp me on 08036476055. Ur phone must b rooted o. Thanks
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones by eraly(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2014
Supremor:

I cn help u out. Whatsapp me on 08036476055. N pls, ur phone must b rooted o. Thanks
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones by happy662(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
Supremor:
delete d original. Whatspp. And install. Whatsapp plus
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones by Amiramustafa: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
I hope you'll be able to help
I undownloaded what's app but I'm trying to redownload it
It downloads but it keep showing the message app not installed after download
I tried the way you said before but it's useless in my case
It keep showing the message
Please help ! [b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones by guyXander(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
Supremor:
Just go edit the application name, then install it.
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones by luigiajah(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2015
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones by ImJearyJoe: 6:50am On Dec 29, 2015
I'm faced with a similar issue here as most of my fav apps aren't installed. I need to add that I've practically employed virtually all the solutions provided here but unfortunately non seems to have fixed the annoying problem.
I'll sincerely appreciate an additional help please.
Good day.
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones by olayinex(m): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2016
guyXander:

Just go edit the application name, then install it.
still d same o, app not installed name already exist
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones by TechsNG: 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
olayinex:
still d same o, app not installed name already exist

The thing is, you have to think of what the problem could be before trying out possible solutions to fixing the app not installed error on android.
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones by sacz11: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Amazing sharing.
WhatsApp plus is the best solution for this. It is the modified version of whatsapp application. You can download the latest version of whatsapp plus 2017 from this site.

1 Like

Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones by koskilala: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Thanks for the info it came timely, I'll enjoy my PhonePad 3
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones by bobo65(m): 4:37am On Mar 21, 2017
koskilala:
Thanks for the info it came timely, I'll enjoy my PhonePad 3

Wats d relationship with what u just typed n this topic?
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones by bobo65(m): 4:39am On Mar 21, 2017
Root ur phone
Download root Explorer or es file explorer
Launch n search for data folder
In Dat folder, look for d Name of D app u wanna install n delete I ts folder

Same solution for - 24 error
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones by Famosfavour: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
emmanuel4758:

The main cause is the memory space, free up some space.
bobo65:

Wats d relationship with what u just typed n this topic?
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones by jayboy112233: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Please I'm still faced with this issue after your claimed solution bro,
I have an outdated app on my and I'm trying to install the update not from playstore though and I'm stucked around here... App not install �
Abeg any help bro
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones by ElizabethWe: 9:53am On Sep 28, 2022
As a result of new trends and the development of programs, Android users encounter more trouble. These problems are especially common with apps installed from outside stores. Here you get Arborist Rotorua and learn more new ways for latest company of Rotorua. Users get app installation errors. This article will help to fix the "App Not Installed" error on your Android phone
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones by sophia779: 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
Hello,
The app not installed error occurs to several users and most of them don't know what to do. However, there is nothing to panic as various manual as well as automatic fixes are available.
You can try the below manual fixes as mentioned:
Restart Your Android Device
Mount SD Card
Check Storage Location
Delete App Cache And Data
Download Apps Only From Google Play Store
Remove Unused Apps Or Files
Avoid installing Apps from SD-cards
Older Version Or Not compatible APK
Incorrect App Permission

Or you can also use professional tool like Android Repair tool. This is one of the highly suggested program to fix App not installed error and several other types of issues on Android phones. It is easy to use and has the ability to troubleshoot such kind of error easily.
Re: How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones by Mason9: 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Are you looking for the best grill for your apartment balcony? You’re in luck! Grilling on a balcony is a great way to enjoy the outdoors and make delicious meals. But finding the right grill can be a challenge. From electric grills to charcoal grills, there are a lot of factors to consider before making a purchase. onlybbqgrills.com

(1) (Reply)

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria / Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register / Code To Stop A Number Frm Calling You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.