Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:26 AM

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria (121904 Views)

Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
This code were all tested and running in the time of posting it.

It works for all gargets like ipod, ipad, android, windows mobile, tablets, and PC. Enjoy your browsing as it last.

Using a Black berry on this data plan(s) may not work for you, except Airtel and Glo only.

1. MTN NIGERIA

* For 2GB: Send “SPB to 131″ in a text message. It will cost you N2,000 and will last for a complete one month.

2. ETISALAT NIGERIA

* For 1GB: Simply Dial *229*10*10# and will cost you N500 | It will last for 24 hours. I simple rates this plan as an emergency plan.

* For 1GB: Dial *5995*2#, cost N1,000. Last for 3 Days (Week Ends).

* For 2GB: Dial; *229*2*8#, Cost N2,000, Validity: 30days.

3. GLO NIGERIA

* For 3GB: Send “COMONTH to 777″ in a text message. Cost N1,000 for a whole one month. Note: This process will only work on your android phone if you root + twerk your mobile phone into a Black berry serial number before it will work for you.

4. AIRTEL NIGERIA:

* For 3GB: Dial *440*16# cost N1,500 and will last for 30days.

* For 4GB: Dial *440*161# Cost N2,000 and will last you for 1 month.

* For 9GB: Dial *438*1# Cost N3,500, Valid: for 30days.

: http://www.brainnewsng.com/check-out-list-of-cheap-data-subscription-codes-for-all-network-in-nigeria/

86 Likes 25 Shares

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Is the code meant for every platform including nokia asha 200?
If no, which system can the bundle work for?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Enasdan(m): 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
will d Airtel 3GB wrk on pc
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by jamex93(m): 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
glo for sweet na dat tweekin b issue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by tempest01(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
www.naijadata.biz cheapest data plans. Coming live soon.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Enasdan:
will d Airtel 3GB wrk on pc
Yes! It is for all devices.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
jamex93:
Eti for sweet na dat tweekin b issue

Where?

The Etisalat i posted above, doesnt need twerking, please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
adeitoro:
Is the code meant for every platform including nokia asha 200?

If no, which system can the bundle work for?

Yes! It works on all devices. Ok
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by universe4genius: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
TO ALL AIRTEL CUSTOMERS

Dear Esteemed Customers,

Following the directive from Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) to ensure that all Customers on our network, who are yet to fully complete their SIM registration requirements, are barred from using their lines, we wish to inform you that the barring of non-compliant lines has commenced on the Airtel Network.

If you have been barred or received a message that you will be barred as a result of this process, we appeal to you to kindly reactivate your line or update your records accordingly to continue enjoying our quality services. Please, visit any of our Airtel Express Shops or KYC registration centres across the country to update your Registration details.

For customers who have duly completed the SIM registration requirements as stipulated by the NCC, please be assured that your lines will continue to remain functional and your services will not be interrupted.
We wish to assure everyone that Airtel is committed to providing top of the class telecommunication experience.
Thank you for choosing Airtel!

Signed Management

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:00am On Aug 12, 2015
universe4genius:
TO ALL AIRTEL CUSTOMERS

Dear Esteemed Customers,

Following the directive from Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) to ensure that all Customers on our network, who are yet to fully complete their SIM registration requirements, are barred from using their lines, we wish to inform you that the barring of non-compliant lines has commenced on the Airtel Network.

If you have been barred or received a message that you will be barred as a result of this process, we appeal to you to kindly reactivate your line or update your records accordingly to continue enjoying our quality services. Please, visit any of our Airtel Express Shops or KYC registration centres across the country to update your Registration details.

For customers who have duly completed the SIM registration requirements as stipulated by the NCC, please be assured that your lines will continue to remain functional and your services will not be interrupted.
We wish to assure everyone that Airtel is committed to providing top of the class telecommunication experience.

Signed Management

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:59am On Aug 12, 2015
universe4genius:
TO ALL AIRTEL CUSTOMERS

Dear Esteemed Customers,

Signed Management

But, are you an Airtel agent?

6 Likes

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2015
Ha, how can i twerk my GLO sim to activate the 3gig... Btw, nice info OP
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by jamex93(m): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Where?
The Etisalat i posted above, doesnt need twerking, please.

imei wey u talk for
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
BlazeyJ:
Ha, how can i twerk my GLO sim to activate the 3gig... Btw, nice info OP

Ok! Let me see
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
jamex93:

imei wey u talk for
Its ok. Sir
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by dominique(f): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
Airtel plans makes a lot of sense just that it's so darn slow. I've heard their data runs too fast, I'm sticking with my 2gb Etis plan jare.

14 Likes

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
dominique:
Airtel plans makes a lot of sense just that it's so darn slow. I've heard their data runs too fast, I'm sticking with my 2gb Etis plan jare.

Really?

Great one.

Where did you got the code for the Etisalat plan from?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by dominique(f): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Really?

Great one.

Where did you got the code for the Etisalat plan from?

Its no secret, they sent me a text message months ago and I switched to that plan. I'm yet to hear of the 1gb N500 plan for 24 hours tho, I don't think I'll be needing it anyways.

1 Like

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by timbros(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Yes! It is for all devices.

Is the Etisalat 1gb N500 plan for all sims? Or does it work for only the sims they sent sms?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
dominique:

Its no secret, they sent me a text message months ago and I switched to that plan. I'm yet to hear of the 1gb N500 plan for 24 hours tho, I don't think I'll be needing it anyways.

Its ok
Good luck ahead!
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Popemax(m): 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nice info bt want to start using airtel...hope I will enjoy my data
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Koolmexxi(m): 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Etisalat affordable data services now back in operation. . Check my signature for more info
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
Popemax:
Nice info bt want to start using airtel...hope I will enjoy my data

Sure you will!

GOOD LUCK
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Koolmexxi:
Etisalat affordable data services now back in operation. . Check my signature for more info

Its too expensive, please.

1 Like

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
timbros:

Is the Etisalat 1gb N500 plan for all sims? Or does it work for only the sims they sent sms?

It works for all SIM!
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
jamex93:
Eti for sweet na dat tweekin b issue

Please, read the post carefully again.

I wrote that only Glo will need Twerking. Ok

1 Like

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by MrFlavvor(m): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrFlavvor:
why can't I data share the better me data plan

Maybe
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by MrFlavvor(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Maybe
maybe what?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrFlavvor:
maybe what?
Maybe you can go for it!
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Koolmexxi(m): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Its too expensive, please.
it still offers more affordable options than the networks offer. ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Code To Stop A Number Frm Calling You / >> Nokia 1280 Security Master Code - Help / The New USSD Code For Airtel Night Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.