Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

We Urgently Need A Front-end Developer For Our Health Startup - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / We Urgently Need A Front-end Developer For Our Health Startup (1203 Views)

Software & Front-end Developer Required / Web Front End Developer Wanted Urgently / Full Time Front-end Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Urgently Need A Front-end Developer For Our Health Startup by udswagz: 8:28am On Dec 30, 2014
We finally Found a developer, Thank you Nairaland.
And the guy was even close to us self.
Re: We Urgently Need A Front-end Developer For Our Health Startup by lordkrato(m): 9:22am On Jan 01, 2015
udswagz:
Hello, programmers i want to go straight to the point.
I just started working for a Health start-up and we need a front-end developer
and yes you would be getting PAID, in cash (of course) and in Equity (if you want)
We are looking for someone who has experience designing User interfaces and know about User experience.

Also proficient in HTML5, CSS3, Javascript and its libraries JQuery and AngularJS.

I want to strongly say that AngularJS is strongly required because that is what you will
be working on most...no all of the time. We are building a stateless app and we are adopting the thin server approach.

If you think your Javascript/AngularJS skill is top notch do send me an email.

A little about the Health Startup.
We are working on something that is really going to be huge, we are currently
in talks with VC's who are looking to invest in us. It will be important that you know that WE DID NOT GO TO THEM, THEY CAME TO US
because they thought the idea was really cool, so don't let me spill the beans here,
Our make-shift office is very close to Akoka so if the location is good for you, that would be great.

Also we are not really forcing you to stay all you want, if you just want to work for a month (January) and go back to school that is good
we really need you like yesterday.

writeudo at gmail dot com

Thank you in advance.

Interesting startup, I guess you're pretty structured in what you0 want, however is the mail address writeudo@gmail.com. Or udo@gmail.com?
Re: We Urgently Need A Front-end Developer For Our Health Startup by udswagz: 7:46am On Jan 05, 2015
its writeudo at gmail dot com
and not udo@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Android Developer, React-native Developer And Frontend Developer Needed. / Become A Cad Design Guru In 3-weekends / Please Who Can Assist Me With This MSC Assignment (PHP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.