Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself (12785 Views)

UNN Sacks Professor Ugochukwu Uche Who Exposed Colleague’s Fraud- SR / SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] / Secret Cult Activities On Campus Exposed (must Read) + Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by seunrebirth(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2014
Eventually! i dont know who she is neither do i know where or how she got to get herself drunk. Someone sent it to me so decided to share so that others outside could learn one or two things from this.

Photo credit: http://www.hallanaijablog.com/2014/12/too-bad-see-how-this-beautiful-young.html

1 Share

Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by iornenge81(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2014
what is your hubby?

drinking

good
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Beesluv: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2014
What shall it profit a biuriful gal to drink and get drunk to the extent of disgracing herself

Some guys will be admiring her now
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by adewaletb2(m): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2014
Hmmmm

She still looks cute damn see her firms br**st in †̥hα̲̅†̥ purple bra. What the bleep A̶̲̥̅♏ I saying.

Brb

2 Likes

Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by endy4oxide(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
She try

Just passing by.
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by sweetguy10(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Drunk girls are always a sorry sight to watch

2 Likes

Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by PHAYOL81: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lucky her she just gat nothng mor dan a pix i suppose;in my area she'd av gottn mor of molestation and rape if d tymng is right.Believ me d goons ar nt SMILING. :>
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by chubbyhall: 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Don't miss this information if you are student

1). Practice free jamb cbt exam question, online jamb tutorial and blast your jamb score via : www.myschoolnewz.com

2). Gain Admission without Jamb into 200level through IJMB, apply here : www.aboutijmb.com

3). Get regularly Update on Latest news from all University and polytechnic, free post utme questions and answer via : www.studentgist.com

Don't miss this information if you are student

1). Practice free jamb cbt exam question, online jamb tutorial and blast your jamb score via : www.myschoolnewz.com

2). Gain Admission without Jamb into 200level through IJMB, apply here : www.aboutijmb.com

3). Get regularly Update on Latest news from all University and polytechnic, free post utme questions and answer via : www.studentgist.com
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by jingh(f): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
ladies should avoid getting drunk at occasion cus dey are prone to rape in such state

1 Like

Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by iamrealdeji(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
Trippppy (Juicy J's voice)
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by 100Cents: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
Is she a Nairalander ?
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by buoye1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
Na her life,E no concern me!!if she like,mah she open her hotspot,niqqis go browse free!!
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Weah96: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
Drunk bit.ch. Get off the curb!
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
our God our God why had thou forsaken us.
i feel like crying for ladies these days but tears won't come out cry
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by holatin(m): 12:24am On Dec 31, 2014
Alcohol disgracing gurls since 1914
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by ceospecial(m): 7:16am On Dec 31, 2014
g
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:45am On Dec 31, 2014
In this her state, she will be damn good in
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
In this her state, she will be damn good in

bobo haba na.
good in what?
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:55am On Dec 31, 2014
hofn:

bobo haba na.
good in what?
Why I you stalking me nigga?m, did I snatch your girlfriend?
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Why I you stalking me nigga?m, did I snatch your girlfriend?

undecided undecided

did u?
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:00am On Dec 31, 2014
hofn:

undecided undecided

did u?
Are you male or female?
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Are you male or female?

both..
u?
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2014
hofn:

both..
u?
Didn't you see the "F" on my profile?
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by izuch(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2014
Can this make FP?
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by izuch(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2014
Can this make FP?
I ponder
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Didn't you see the "F" on my profile?

here on nl f on ur profile doesn't mean you are actually a female and you know that.

meanwhile..how far with our deal?
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2014
hofn:

here on nl f on ur profile doesn't mean you are actually a female and you know that.

meanwhile..how far with our deal?
I can feel you are up to something. Anyway I am all abt d money.
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2014
izuch:
Can this make FP?
I ponder
No way.
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

I can feel you are up to something. Anyway I am all abt d money.

It's all about the benjamins wink

Of course i am up to something..but i'm not gonna discuss that here.
so pm?
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by kentozybee(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2014
seunrebirth:
Eventually! i dont know who she is neither do i know where or how she got to get herself drunk. Someone sent it to me so decided to share so that others outside could learn one or two things from this.

Photo credit: http://www.hallanaijablog.com/2014/12/too-bad-see-how-this-beautiful-young.html
dats d power of alcohol
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Ilovenigeria(f): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2014
hofn:

It's all about the benjamins wink

Of course i am up to something..but i'm not gonna discuss that here.
so pm?
I don't do pm, send me your number and I will contact you or you can send your Facebook acct let me check you out.
Re: TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

I don't do pm, send me your number and I will contact you or you can send your Facebook acct let me check you out.

Hiann grin
I am suppose to be the one checking you out. I my not the one with the cash undecided
What kind of business person are you..
You send me your number or your fb acct let me you check out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015 WAEC GCE Timetable For November/december Exam Released OUT!! / Application Letter Witten By An Employee For The Position For Computer Operator / The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.