Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

‘men Love My Big Bum Bum'; Says Woman With The World’s Biggest Bum-bum: 7-feet W - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘men Love My Big Bum Bum'; Says Woman With The World’s Biggest Bum-bum: 7-feet W (1570 Views)

Meet Lerato Pitso, The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa / Meet The World’s Tallest Female Teenager At 17yr (over 7 Feet Tall) / World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘men Love My Big Bum Bum'; Says Woman With The World’s Biggest Bum-bum: 7-feet W by sqolak: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2014
She admits she has a few practical problems doing every day tasks, including fitting herself through doorways at home and buckling her seatbelt.click the link under to read full details.....

http://www.parrotnaija.com/men-love-my-big-bum-bum-says-woman-with-the-worlds-biggest-bum-bum-7-feet-wide/
Re: ‘men Love My Big Bum Bum'; Says Woman With The World’s Biggest Bum-bum: 7-feet W by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2014
This woman is lying..... Who can love this one?.... undecided
Re: ‘men Love My Big Bum Bum'; Says Woman With The World’s Biggest Bum-bum: 7-feet W by Beesluv: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2014
This bum bum can break person o grin
Re: ‘men Love My Big Bum Bum'; Says Woman With The World’s Biggest Bum-bum: 7-feet W by Movesz(m): 11:22am On Dec 30, 2014
Ön your own o
Re: ‘men Love My Big Bum Bum'; Says Woman With The World’s Biggest Bum-bum: 7-feet W by iornenge81(m): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2014
waiting to see her myself

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Easily Misplace Our Handkerchief? / 20 Hilarious Grammars Of Patrick Obahiagbon And Their Meaning / "He Is My Twin Brother", How Do I Introduce My Quadriplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.