Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Investing In Expired Domain Names - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Investing In Expired Domain Names (988 Views)

EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes / How To Make Money Online Trading In Expired Domain Names / How To Make Money Online In Expired Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investing In Expired Domain Names by iykepromotions: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2014
it still amazes me that many of our youths are after sportsbetting thinking that that is the quickest avenue to make money but i can confidently tell you that betting is the easiest way to lose money. the sooner you know it the better. now you may be forced to ask " how then can i make money online" well it is called expired domain investing. simply put, you register an expired domain name, park it for free and they put ads there. whenever someone visit that domain name and clicks on one of the ads, you make money. you can equally sell that domain name and move on. to learn more, visit www.julanky.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss Today. / For International Easy & Cheap Delivery & Pick Ups-contact Chibyke Globals / Palm Kelnet Cake(pkc) For Sale In A Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.