Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,802 members, 7,851,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Jesus Is Still Physically Around - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Still Physically Around (498 Views)

Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Still Physically Around by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
if only u wil be patient enough 2 read through,am sure you wil get 2 see the physical Jesus, How handsome He might b, his height, colour etc.But the truth is that Jesus is still physically present. Where? U may ask me.and I wil say here in my town,in Nasarawa state of Nigeria as well as in your town.Read the following n afterward,I wil show u how to locate Jesus physically in your home town,not necessarily coming to my town to see Him .For he is always around you but U fail 2 recognise Him.lets check:

GALATIANS 2:20
And I have been
crucified with The
Messiah, and from then on I myself have not been living, but The
Messiah is living in me, and this that I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of The Son of God,he who has loved us
and has given himself for us.(Aramaic Bible in plain English)

LETS READ (NIV TRANSLATION)
I have been crucified with Christ and I no
longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I
now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

When a person is crucified, such a fellow will die.but in this case,when your crucification is with Christ ( though your own is not done physically but by believing that Christ died in your place,you will recieve Now His life 2 live.
JOHN 3:14-15 “As Moses lifted up the serpent in the
wilderness, even so
must the Son of Man be lifted up; so that whoever believes in Him will have eternal life.) thats the way our crucifixion takes place.BY BELIEVING.

NOW NOT I BUT CHRIST (GALATIANS 2:20) means, Although you (as temi. bola,funsho, Shola, emeka, ike,ebele, musa,kasimu,dajang, adamu,buhari,nanpan,naomi, kigbu,labaran,mairo, etc ) is alive,and is refer to by a name,culture, tribe or race, is Christ living but in different bodies, in different places.

DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND WITH ME THAT JESUS IS ALIVE PHYSICALLY,AND IS IN YOUR AREA AS WELL AS MINE?

Apostle paul recognised this mystery and said in
(philiphians 1:21 New Living Translation)
For to me, living means living for Christ, and dying is even better.

SO IF YOU BELIEVE IN HIM,YOU ARE CRUCIFIED WITH HIM, BUT STILL ALIVE BY HIS RESURRECTION LIFE WHICH IS YOUR PRESENT LIFE, LIVED FOR HIM (2 corinthians 5:15 NLT He died for everyone so
that those who receive his new life will no longer live for themselves. Instead, they will live for Christ, who died and was raised for them.)

THEREFORE BE THE JESUS IN YOUR AREA.GOD BLESS YOU.[color=]if only u wil be patient enough 2 read through,am sure you wil get 2 see the physical Jesus, How handsome He might b, his height, colour etc.But the truth is that Jesus is still physically present. Where? U may ask me.and I wil say here in my town,in Nasarawa state of Nigeria as well as in your town.Read the following n afterward,I wil show u how to locate Jesus physically in your home town,not necessarily coming to my town to see Him .For he is always around you but U fail 2 recognise Him.lets check:

And I have been
crucified with The
Messiah is living in me, and this that I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of The Son of God,he who has loved us

now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

When a person is crucified, such a fellow will die.but in this case,when your crucification is with Christ ( though your own is not done physically but by believing that Christ died in your place,you will recieve Now His life 2 live.
wilderness, even so
must the Son of Man be lifted up; so that whoever believes in Him will have eternal life.) thats the way our crucifixion takes place.BY BELIEVING.

NOW NOT I BUT CHRIST (GALATIANS 2:20) means, Although you (as temi. bola,funsho, Shola, emeka, ike,ebele, musa,kasimu,dajang, adamu,buhari,nanpan,naomi, kigbu,labaran,mairo, etc ) is alive,and is refer to by a name,culture, tribe or race, is Christ living but in different bodies, in different places.

DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND WITH ME THAT JESUS IS ALIVE PHYSICALLY,AND IS IN YOUR AREA AS WELL AS MINE?

SO IF YOU BELIEVE IN HIM,YOU ARE CRUCIFIED WITH HIM, BUT STILL ALIVE BY HIS RESURRECTION LIFE WHICH IS YOUR PRESENT LIFE, LIVED FOR HIM (2 corinthians 5:15 NLT He died for everyone so
that those who receive his new life will no longer live for themselves. Instead, they will live for Christ, who died and was raised for them.)

THEREFORE BE THE JESUS IN YOUR AREA.GOD BLESS YOU.[/color]if only u wil be patient enough 2 read through,am sure you wil get 2 see the physical Jesus, How handsome He might b, his height, colour etc.But the truth is that Jesus is still physically present. Where? U may ask me.and I wil say here in my town,in Nasarawa state of Nigeria as well as in your town.Read the following n afterward,I wil show u how to locate Jesus physically in your home town,not necessarily coming to my town to see Him .For he is always around you but U fail 2 recognise Him.lets check:

And I have been
crucified with The

wilderness, even so

THEREFORE BE THE JESUS IN YOUR AREA.GOD BLESS YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Sex / Unbelievable!!! Have You Seen The World's Tiniest Bible? / Did I Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.