Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Unbelievable!!! Have You Seen The World's Tiniest Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unbelievable!!! Have You Seen The World's Tiniest Bible? (498 Views)

I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World / Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? / Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable!!! Have You Seen The World's Tiniest Bible? by kidwave(m): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
This is one of the reasons why technology is over taking every other thing in this world. Woow. shocked cheesy

http://www.konfamblog.net/2014/12/photos-worlds-tiniest-bible-finally.html

Re: Unbelievable!!! Have You Seen The World's Tiniest Bible? by Ranchhoddas: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
In case...
Re: Unbelievable!!! Have You Seen The World's Tiniest Bible? by Maquiptarepzy: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lol,bible wey dem dey use gloves hold..u sure say na bible?
Re: Unbelievable!!! Have You Seen The World's Tiniest Bible? by kidwave(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
It's sensitive bro. I guess that's why they held it like that. Its fragile
Re: Unbelievable!!! Have You Seen The World's Tiniest Bible? by teemanbastos(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
God punish Devil.
Re: Unbelievable!!! Have You Seen The World's Tiniest Bible? by PastorOluT(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2015
?

(1) (Reply)

Did I Sin? / Religious Police Destroys 326,151 Bottles Of Seized Beer / A Biblical Analogy In Support Of Father Mbaka's Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.