Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Nollywood Actress, Lilian Okoli Cries Out Saying "I Am Not A Lesbian" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Lilian Okoli Cries Out Saying "I Am Not A Lesbian" (1678 Views)

Pregnant Actress Lilian Esoro In Lovely New Photos / Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' / Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Lilian Okoli Cries Out Saying "I Am Not A Lesbian" by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
Since the signing into Law of the Anti-Gay Bill by President Goodluck Jonathan, many Nigerian celebrities that has been linked to either homosexualism or lesbianism have come out to publicly deny it. One of them is budding Nollywood actress, Lilian Okoli.

According to Her, People get it twisted when they see my pictures with my sister. And I think not many of them know that she is my sis­ter. They write nonsense to me on facebook and I don’t even know how they got my number asking me out on Whatsapp.
I am not a lesbian and I do not have any intention of be­coming one. I love my sisters, they are my friends; we grew up together. They should let me be because the disturbance is getting out of hand.”

Okoli however hinted that she will travel abroad to rest for the yuletide season and return early next year to begin the production of her new movies.

source: http://mistaebuka..com/2014/12/nollywood-actress-lilian-okoli-cries.html#more

Re: Nollywood Actress, Lilian Okoli Cries Out Saying "I Am Not A Lesbian" by jingh(f): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
you wount tell us even if you are !
Re: Nollywood Actress, Lilian Okoli Cries Out Saying "I Am Not A Lesbian" by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
Yawns! Ko kan aye undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress, Lilian Okoli Cries Out Saying "I Am Not A Lesbian" by prettyjo(f): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
everybody just dey cry out "I am not a lesbian
Yvonne nelson,Tonto dike, and this one.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Lilian Okoli Cries Out Saying "I Am Not A Lesbian" by englishmart(m): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
thank goodness you're not a lesbian. But even if you were, I wouldn't know. Coz I don't know you.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Tinsel Stars, Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Valentine’s Day Wedding! / The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone / Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Hot Body And Boobies After A Gym Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.