Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone (1677 Views)

Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Moneyā€¯ / The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) / Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by nicerichard05: 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
My BlackBerry Bold5 (9900) was stolen around August last year on my way to work on a saturday around Apapa area (marine bridge) in Lagos by a pick pocket, after 6months I decided to add the old Pin on my BBM messenger and I started chatting with him claiming to be a girl and I found out that it was this idiot that is using the phone. I am yet to confirm if he bought it or if he was the one that stole it from me. My phone has been transported to Kaduna. Lol. Pls those of us who buys fairly used things should take time to find out the origin of the product b4 paying, no matter how cheap they may be.
Help me share this msg someone might knw this idiot
#i hope this makes front page
Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by spartoo: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
so wat doz ur picture hav 2 do wt th stolen fone

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by nicerichard05: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
spartoo:
so wat doz ur picture hav 2 do wt th stolen fone
That is the face of the present owner of the fone.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by spartoo: 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
nicerichard05:

That is the face of the present owner of the fone.

ur luck tho
Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by espn(m): 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
nicerichard05:
My BlackBerry Bold5 (9900) was stolen around August last year on my way to work on a saturday around Apapa area (marine bridge) in Lagos by a pick pocket, after 6months I decided to add the old Pin on my BBM messenger and I started chatting with him claiming to be a girl and I found out that it was this idiot that is using the phone. I am yet to confirm if he bought it or if he was the one that stole it from me. My phone has been transported to Kaduna. Lol. Pls those of us who buys fairly used things should take time to find out the origin of the product b4 paying, no matter how cheap they may be.
Help me share this msg someone might knw this idiot
#i hope this makes front page
You call him an idiot and you even have d gut to post his pictures(face) online. Your phone was stolen..did u report to d police? And u r here accessing someone wrongfully and even posting his pics in a public forum. This is a sensitive issue. He remains innocent until proven guilty. And u v just commited a serious blunder by putting up a picture of the ALLEDGED thief (still INNOCENT)my advice is you bring down d pics. U v gone too far.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by DahtzFestjayz: 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
Op. I think its rude to use Someone else picture with a claim of Pick pocketing without his knowledge. I think u should tell him your story, maybe he will link you to the suspected pick pocketer.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by nicerichard05: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ok
Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by Agbgift(f): 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
@op how low can ur IQ be?
This is very wrong of u. You didn't bother to find out how he came about the phone he is using, before tagging him a thief and going as far as uploading his pics. He might have innocently bought it from the thief. Or from a person who bought it from the thief.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone by nas4q(m): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
Op what's the pin of the phone let me check if it's not mine cuz I bought a similar phone in a shop around that time in Lagos and travelled to kaduna. Waiting...

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Finally Reconciles With Step Mother At Father's Burial (see Photo) / Dencia Shows Off Hot Photos From Her Exotic Pool Party (photo) / Ben Affleck & Jennifer Lopez Getting Back Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.