Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Starting Forensic Science Training In Nigeria? How To Start - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Starting Forensic Science Training In Nigeria? How To Start (535 Views)

Federal Government Scholarship In Nigeria- How Effective Is It? / National Open University Of Nigeria: How Reliable? / School Fees In Nigeria: How Expensive Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting Forensic Science Training In Nigeria? How To Start by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
Are you an already established career training institute, private certificate awarding college and as such. This is your opportunity to take the lead in offering Nigeria academic market the new course in the field of science.
You can set up Forensic Science course in your institute and make use of your already science laboratory for a start, while you expand your equipments and chemicals base.
So what are you waiting for? I am here to work it out with you. Contact me as soon as possible. Send your name , institute and phone number, I will get back to you.
Email: drnafrica@gmail.com
www./africaforensic.

PS:
https://www.nairaland.com/2068317/forensic-science-seminar-nigeria
Re: Starting Forensic Science Training In Nigeria? How To Start by chubbyhall: 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
Don't miss this information if you are student

1). Practice free jamb cbt exam question, online jamb tutorial and blast your jamb score via : www.myschoolnewz.com

2). Gain Admission without Jamb into 200level through IJMB, apply here : www.aboutijmb.com

3). Get regularly Update on Latest news from all University and polytechnic, free post utme questions and answer via : www.studentgist.com

Don't miss this information if you are student

1). Practice free jamb cbt exam question, online jamb tutorial and blast your jamb score via : www.myschoolnewz.com

2). Gain Admission without Jamb into 200level through IJMB, apply here : www.aboutijmb.com

3). Get regularly Update on Latest news from all University and polytechnic, free post utme questions and answer via : www.studentgist.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Law School Training Future Lawyers With Injustice. / Online Training And Placement Assistance On QA Testing / I Want To Take My School To Law Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.