Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] (9862 Views)

Emirates Airline Unveils New Airbus A380 That Will Contain Upto 615 Passengers / K1 De Ultimate Flies The Costliest A380 Aircraft From Dallas To Dubai / Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by jidxin(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
When people who are just a little bit rich
travel, they fly first class. When you’re really
rich, you rent a private jet. When you’re
insanely rich, you fly on your very own private
jet with your name painted on the wings.
When you are a multi-billionaire Saudi Prince,
you fly on a mind blowingly lavish $500
million customized Airbus A380. Recently it
was revealed that Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin
Talal, who has a net worth of $18 billion,
purchased a $300 million Airbus A380 and is
spending an additional $200 million
remodeling the plane into a flying palace that
makes Airforce One look like a hunk of junk….
Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal is one of the
wealthiest people in the Arab world. Thanks to
thousands of extremely shrewd investments,
the Prince was able to turn a modest fortune
into more than $18 billion. Through his
investment firm Kingdom Holding, Prince
Alwaleed has bought up large stakes in
companies like News Corp, Apple, Citigroup,
Twitter and more. He owns luxury hotels like
The Savoy in London, the Fairmont in San
Francisco, the Plaza in New York and the Four
Seasons. He owns several yachts, more than
200 cars and three incredible palaces that
cover a combined 5 million square feet. When
Prince Alwaleed takes delivery of his $500
million Airbus, it will be one of four massive
private jets. It will also be the largest and
most expensive private plane in the world.
The base Airbus A380 costs $300 million and
normally fits around 800 passengers. Prince
Alwaleed’s Airbus A380 is being completely
stripped and remodeled with the following
mind blowing luxuries:
- One parking space for his Rolls Royce
- Concert hall with grand piano, seating
for 10 and stage for private entertainment
- Marble tiled steam room with spa
treatments
- A “wellbeing” room complete with flat
screen TVs on the walls and floors that
shows passengers what they are flying
over
- Five master bedroom with king sized
beds, private bathrooms and showers
- 20 smaller private rooms
- Private elevator that connects the
master bedroom to the tarmac for quick
entrances and exits
- Boardroom with holographic monitors
- A prayer room with computer monitored
prayer mats that automatically adjust to
face Mecca

2 Likes

Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by MayflowerB(f): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
Blood of Jesus......nah money be this?

1 Like

Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by seangy4konji: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
God has not forgotten me.

3 Likes

Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by Drealbunmi(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
wow,,...
Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by Dreyl(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mehn the arab man money is talking.. shocked

1 Like

Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by Vince77(m): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
Money is good.
Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by karmaleon: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
I'm surprised the airbus wasn't gold electroplated or studded with diamonds. smiley
Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by mlanreh: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
Dear God u created this man the same way u created every man .our mothers went through the same pain he came out through the vaginal just like every other Man born of a woman .forget me nt o'Lord bless me with riches now and forever in good health and every other person clicking like on my post and not forgetting those that would quote me .

10 Likes

Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by gbenga4sure(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wow keep spending joor. Haters can go and vote buhari coz I don't care.

1 Like

Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
seangy4konji:
God has not forgotten me.
Lmaoo..see as u rememba God sharply

1 Like

Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by laplace19(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
Yet he stays up all night reading extensively and making international business calls... there is more to staying at the top than reaching to the top...

My favourite swaggalicious billionaire though...Love him
Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by seangy4konji: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
I swear down. See me soooo.

grin
SuperMartins:
Lmaoo..see as u rememba God sharply
Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by hahn(m): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
laplace19:
Yet he stays up all night reading extensively and making international business calls... there is more to staying at the top than reaching to the top...

My favourite swaggalicious billionaire though...Love him

GBAM!

The height that great men reached was not attained by sudden flight but while their companions slept, they kept on tolling through the night
Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
And all i'm looking for is just 100million dolls, baba God abeg remember your guy.. abeg nahhhh
Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by XketchDesigns(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
Watched a documentary some time ago, where they featured him.

This guy has a stake in almost all the major companies in this world! If u walk into his office there are walls dedicated just for the company logos which he has a stake in. Omo, see as the walls full.. any major multinational, name it! The logo is on that wall.

The funny thing is that even with all this, his still looking for ways to invest! Always reading and looking for opportunities. It takes a lot to be at the top!

1 Like

Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by iamrealdeji(m): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
Al-Waleed is phucking rich and knows how to spend it,Al-Waleed money,Arab money
Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by iamrealdeji(m): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Muhammad Makhtoum of Dubai is also an eccentric spender like Al-Waleed
Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by akinsadeez(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
just Imagine if this guy were to be a christian and I am his pastor. chai cry
Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by pretydiva(f): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Dis won't stop it frm crashing if it wants 2. Dis money can b use 2 beta his country
Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by timawoku(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
I was actually expecting an elaborate interior picture...o' well, lemme get back to my hustling
Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by Awho(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
pretydiva:
Dis won't stop it frm crashing if it wants 2. Dis money can b use 2 beta his country

babes abeg chill jer. Yes 9ice words buh hey just ask God to blex u too n not bitching *no disrespect*

2 Likes

Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by rattlesnake(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Faaaaaaaaaniiiiiiiitttttttyyyyyyyyy
Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
Prince Alwaleed Bin Taalal & The curious case of Kingdom Holding Stock - The only "Arab Money" that I respect!

In the 2006 Documentary "Fabulous Life of Filthy Rich Billionaires"; 1 of the presenters said & I quote "Although Bill Gates is richer than Prince Alwaleed but he can not spend like him"

Mehn, I need 7Billion Euros ASAP!

@OP - lemme help u out with few of his pix from my Laptop.

Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by 100Cents: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
I bet in 15years time, I will own such a jet...
Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by 100Cents: 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
timawoku:
I was actually expecting an elaborate interior picture...o' well, lemme get back to my hustling

Dangote rich pass this man before the oil price crash..

But spend nah. For where ?
Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by judajix(m): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
mlanreh:
Dear God u created this man the same way u created every man .our mothers went through the same pain he came out through the vaginal just like every other Man born of a woman .forget me nt o'Lord bless me with riches now and forever in good health and every other person clicking like on my post and not forgetting those that would quote me .

Amen brother
Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by Pdizzle(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
akinsadeez:
just Imagine if this guy were to be a christian and I am his pastor. chai cry

Tithe of life
Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by buoye1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
Enjoy ur life
Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by thaoriginator: 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ope o! If to say I no make first page I for break dis phone aswear! One day I go make am pass Awaleed.
Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by akinsadeez(m): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
Pdizzle:

Tithe of life

You are indeed in the spirit. Just ten percent of his earnings. Choi. grin God punish poverty grin grin
Re: AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS] by Qu3sT(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
For those that want to be like him, I have only one advise

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant / Banky W Is Gay / Is Psquare Really Paid Up To $300,000 Per Show As Claimed By This Ghanain Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.