Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant (9696 Views)

Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans / Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) / Beautiful Model Who Was A 'Slave To Vanity' Dies During Surgical Procedure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by kindas: 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
A nine-year-old girl is pregnant after suffering horrific sexual abuse at the hands of ISIS militants in northern Iraq, aid workers report.
The Yazidi girl has recently been released after nearly a year as a prisoner in the Islamic State, where women and young girls from the religious minority are known to be kept as 'sex slaves'.
Earlier this week, more than 200 Yazidi women, children and elderly were released near Kirkuk, northern Iraq after being taken by ISIS militants last June.
http://pelwal33..com/2015/04/10-isis-militants-rapes-nine-year-old.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by Airforce1(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Islam

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by GboyegaD(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Is this part of their fighting for their god?

1 Like

Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by bewla(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Y dis animals just dey do evil in the name of islam
Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by abduljabbar4(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
bewla:
Y dis animals just dey do evil in the name of islam
I'm already tired mehn. I am a graduate in islamic studies. Among all the subjects I didn't see anything that encourages rraping or violence. I'm just wondering why they are doing these but let them continue. We will all die one day and since it is a sin in both christianity and Islam, they will be punished in any way

13 Likes

Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by Mcowubaba: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I'm already tired mehn. I am a graduate in islamic studies. Among all the subjects I didn't see anything that encourages rraping or violence. I'm just wondering why they are doing these but let them continue. We will all die one day and since it is a sin in both christianity and Islam, they will be punished in any way
Really...
Then I guess it false teachings...
Do u guys have various denominations in Islam like Christianity(Catholic, anglican, presbyterian, methodist e.t.c)....even me as a Christian some doctrines of some denominations R nt right, some r even weird nd scary...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by darnley16(m): 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
Where the hell are d pictures, thts the main reason I clicked na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by majalisa(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Really...
Then I guess it false teachings...
Do u guys have various denominations in Islam like Christianity(Catholic, anglican, presbyterian, methodist e.t.c)....even me as a Christian some doctrines of some denominations R nt right, some r even weird nd scary...
yes the do..izalaq,derika etc
Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by Mcowubaba: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
majalisa:
Do u have idea whether any of does denominations u mentioned- support or preach Violence nd instigate terrorism (like boko haram, IsIs, taliban e.t.c)
Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by abduljabbar4(m): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Do u have idea whether any of does denominations u mentioned- support or preach Violence nd instigate terrorism (like boko haram, IsIs, taliban e.t.c)
Maybe shi'ah. But all the rest are nearly the same

1 Like

Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by majalisa(m): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mcowubaba:

not at all even thot they are sometimes at logger heads with each other over interpretattion of the holy book..the shi'ath are the violently volatile sect

1 Like

Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by Mcowubaba: 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
majalisa:
not at all even thot they are sometimes at logger heads with each other over interpretattion of the holy book..the shi'ath are the violently volatile sect
So hw did this shi'ath originate Nd what effort is being made by the Islam world to curb or stop their ideologies...
Because the r denting the peaceful image of Islam..
Nd making people(that r nt Muslims) have the notion that Islam is a radical religion
Nd pls no offence, is there any place in koran or any Islam book about killing nd infidel, nd be rewarded with Virgins in the next world or heaven....if their is no place like dat......Why is it so popular nd perceived to be true, nd most Especially what is being done to stop all this FALSE TEACHINGS nd BELIEVE..
I know u may not have all the answers I need, but just reason with me...mm
U guys really gat a lot of work to do....
Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by babajero(m): 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
Islam is synonymous with hatred and bitterness, anywhere peace is preached too much, know that that place don't know peace, they should start preaching love, and they should know that no matter the religionw we are all human being.
Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by majalisa(m): 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mcowubaba:

So hw did this shi'ath originate Nd what effort is being made by the Islam world to curb or stop their ideologies...
Nd making people(that r nt Muslims) have the notion that Islam is a radical religion
Nd pls no offence, is there any place in koran or any Islam book about killing nd infidel, nd be rewarded with Virgins in the next world or heaven....if their is no place like dat......Why is it so popular nd perceived to be true, nd most Especially what is being done to stop all this FALSE TEACHINGS nd BELIEVE..
I know u may not have all the answers I need, but just reason with me...mm
U guys really gat a lot of work to do....
i am a christian and my knowledge of the islamic doctrines[pillars] and dogmas are based on my interactions with my muslim friends.am sorry i cant answer your questions.i never finish read my bible na book wey dem the read/write from left to right i go know?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by Mcowubaba: 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
majalisa:
i am a christian and my knowledge of the islamic doctrines[pillars] and dogmas are based on my interactions with my muslim friends.am sorry i cant answer your questions.i never finish read my bible na book wey dem the read/write from left to right i go know?
lwkmd...@ a point i thought u were a core Muslim!!!.....but i really need answers to my question wia R the Islamic Scholars....or whic Mod can take dis to Front page..
Seun
lalasticlala
Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by blackberry101: 8:11am On Apr 13, 2015
majalisa:
where r the pics? or r yoh reporting from mass...
Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by bellabae(f): 8:24am On Apr 13, 2015
God jst dey heaven sidon on His Throne,dey smile,dey watch season film. The day judgment wull land ehn.. God forgive me
Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by italo: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You graduated in Islamic Studies and didn't see anything encouraging violence and rape?

It is either you're lying or "Islamic Studies" doesn't include reading the Quran and Hadiths.

Do you want me to show examples of Muhammad himself perpetrating those evils?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by italo: 9:06am On Apr 13, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Shows and Sunnies are equally violent.

The whole Muslim world is full of Shia and Sunnis engaging in senseless killings of each other and non muslims.

Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Somalia, Northern Nigeria, Kenya, Tunisia, etc.

1 Like

Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by boladeen(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2015
italo:

Shows and Sunnies are equally violent.

The whole Muslim world is full of Shia and Sunnis engaging in senseless killings of each other and non muslims.

Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Somalia, Northern Nigeria, Kenya, Tunisia, etc.

And the brainbox behind all these?
Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by rigarmortis: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2015
they are only following their prophet's injunction
Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by fr3do(m): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
I expect Muslims to march and protest against these people. I expect clerics to declare Fatwas on them. Its not just to declare that the religion is peaceful just to save face.
It is expected that muslims all over denounce violence in their scriptures.
It takes more than just being non violent to be peaceful.
Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by italo: 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
boladeen:

And the brainbox behind all these?
I give you a clue: "his name starts with an "M".
Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by abduljabbar4(m): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
italo:

You graduated in Islamic Studies and didn't see anything encouraging violence and rape?

It is either you're lying or "Islamic Studies" doesn't include reading the Quran and Hadiths.

Do you want me to show examples of Muhammad himself perpetrating those evils?
I don't conversate with fools when it comes to religion.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by airmark(m): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Peaceful image? gone were the days when the quran n haddiths were not translated in English. If you read hadiths and study what mohammed did , you may prefer to be an atheist.
Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mcowubaba:

lwkmd...@ a point i thought u were a core Muslim!!!.....but i really need answers to my question wia R the Islamic Scholars....or whic Mod can take dis to Front page..
Seun
lalasticlala
ISIS and al qaeda are made up of sunnis which BH also belong to. They are the problem of the world, Iran is being persecuted today because of their shia ideology.

I'm not a muslim but I ll recommend ifeann who will give you the real truth about islam and their atrocities

1 Like

Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by majalisa(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
blackberry101:
where r the pics? or r yoh reporting from mass...
no pix cos am reporting from heaven or do you need a pix of that too?
Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by Ifeann(f): 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
ISIS and al qaeda are made up of sunnis which BH also belong to. They are the problem of the world, Iran is being persecuted today because of their shia ideology.

I'm not a muslim but I ll recommend ifeann who will give you the real truth about islam and their atrocities

You are correct somewhat. Isis, Taliban, hamas and BH as well as most terror groups are sunni Muslims... This is not to say shias are not dangerous, they are, Iran a shia dominated country sponsors terrorists such as hezbolla ... They are all spurned from the same dark evil pit.

The rape of the innocent child by devout Muslims is sanctioned by the quran. Here are the verses.

Qur'an (4:24)-"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Qur'an (8:69)-"But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part

Qur'an (33:50)-"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Qur'an (23:5-6)-"..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves.

See also Qur'an (70:29-30). The Quran is a small book, so if Allah used valuable space to repeat the same point four times, then sex slavery must be very important to him.

Qur'an (24:32)-"And marry those among you who are single and those who are fit among your male slaves and your female slaves..." Breeding slaves based on fitness.
Qur'an (2:178)-"O ye who believe! Retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the murdered; the freeman for the freeman, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female." The message of this verse, which prescribes the rules of retaliation for murder, is that all humans arenotcreated equal. The human value of a slave is less than that of a free person (and a woman's worth is also distinguished from that of a man's)

2 Likes

Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by mujahid1339(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ifeann:

"kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man.  Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves"

"As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace.  If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor.  But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town.  When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town.  But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder.  You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you"

"When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife"

"They must be dividing the spoils they took: there must be a damsel or two for each man, Spoils of dyed cloth as Sisera's spoil, an ornate shawl or two for me in the spoil"

"When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are.  If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again.  But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her"

"And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves"

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by italo: 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I don't conversate with fools when it comes to religion.

Of course, your kind (IsIs, Boko Haram, Al Shabaab, Al Qaeda, Al Nusa front etc) don't conversate.

You kill and rape.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant by channelz: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ifeann:
You are correct somewhat. Isis, Taliban, hamas and BH as well as most terror groups are sunni Muslims... This is not to say shias are not dangerous, they are, Iran a shia dominated country sponsors terrorists such as hezbolla ... They are all spurned from the same dark evil pit.

The rape of the innocent child by devout Muslims is sanctioned by the quran. Here are the verses.

Qur'an (4:24)-"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Qur'an (8:69)-"But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part

Qur'an (33:50)-"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Qur'an (23:5-6)-"..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves.

See also Qur'an (70:29-30). The Quran is a small book, so if Allah used valuable space to repeat the same point four times, then sex slavery must be very important to him.

Qur'an (24:32)-"And marry those among you who are single and those who are fit among your male slaves and your female slaves..." Breeding slaves based on fitness.
Qur'an (2:178)-"O ye who believe! Retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the murdered; the freeman for the freeman, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female." The message of this verse, which prescribes the rules of retaliation for murder, is that all humans arenotcreated equal. The human value of a slave is less than that of a free person (and a woman's worth is also distinguished from that of a man's)
Wow!

This is why I respect ifeann; though I'm not into religion, I cannot turn a blind eye to the 'moral' justification of evil and immorality. Here for instance, Jesus is reported to have taken morality to a higher level:
Matthew 5:27-28
Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSKg_7V9z2a7pMc4WR5XaR0BEFiTKg-repXD8xh164WNiApgj8mP6RWhQ[/img]
Hence a sinner is burdened with guilty feelings, is penitent and some times shamefully attributes his weaknesses to the 'working of the devil'.
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsdHvUyER5sSpfdjRQjSodsECRWfp5PhD2KzTrGeLuyWKYvGGA8hvYNnk[/img]
On the other hand, you find a group who give in to their weaknesses and defend it-

"If there's anybody who'll tell me that what I did contradicts Islam, I 'll submit - and I'll do whatever they ask me to do." - Yerima angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) / Photos Of 8 Year Old Married At Kaduna / ~Doris Simeon-Ademinokan's Corner: The Nollywood Screen Diva~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.