Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? (6874 Views)

Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? / Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? / Awesome God, How Great Thou Art: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? by CANTICLES: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
dejilg:

and that settles it right
Very funny coming from a guy that wud hold u to prove somethin!!!
Must be hard for u in school...
I guess wen u call ur girlfriend "angel" she must be residing in heaven or perhaps she's a demon on earth now since she doesn't reside in heaven anymore---called her a fallen angel den....
Remember "angel is angel"

You are wrong because the girl is not an ANGEL OF YAHWEH .

But concerning the ANGEL OF YAHWEH Judges 13:11 , you testified thus: " Yes! That ANGEL is the pre -incarnate Lord JESUS "

With that singel statement , the whole trinity theory sinks because all the angels of Yahweh are Created . And uv proved Jesus is one of them .
Re: If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? by dejilg(m): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
CANTICLES:

You are wrong because the girl is not an ANGEL OF YAHWEH .

But concerning the ANGEL OF YAHWEH Judges 13:11 , you testified thus: " Yes! That ANGEL is the pre -incarnate Lord JESUS "

With that singel statement , the whole trinity theory sinks because all the angels of Yahweh are Created . And uv proved Jesus is one of them .

Really? and I thought u read the Bible do "angels of Yahweh receive worship
cos this particular "Malakh Yahweh" receives worship and is identified as "God". Pls know what u argue abt before u go into it
Re: If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? by CANTICLES: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
dejilg:

Really? and I thought u read the Bible do "angels of Yahweh receive worship
cos this particular "Malakh Yahweh" receives worship and is identified as "God". Pls know what u argue abt before u go into it

^ It has been proved that Jesus is an ANGEL .

Dejilg: " Yes ! That Angel is the .. Lord Jesus"
^ and scripture told us that all the ANGELS OF YAHWEH ( Malakh Yahweh) are CREATED beings (psalm 148:2,5) *smiles* trinity destroyed.

^ the angel that fights with Jacob is also called God ( Hosea 12: 3,4 ) *smiles* no big deal here .

^ an angel also receives worship from Joshua , ( joshua 5:14) , he is the COMMANDER/CHIEF angel of the armies in heaven .
Re: If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? by mrZENographer: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
MzNelly:
Jesus is not God. I thought this Trinity belief is archaic. undecided

Your soul is not you. wink
Re: If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? by dejilg(m): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
CANTICLES:

^ It has been proved that Jesus is an ANGEL .

Dejilg: " Yes ! That Angel is the .. Lord Jesus"
^ and scripture told us that all the ANGELS OF YAHWEH ( Malakh Yahweh) are CREATED beings (psalm 148:2,5) *smiles* trinity destroyed.

^ the angel that fights with Jacob is also called God ( Hosea 12: 3,4 ) *smiles* no big deal here .

^ an angel also receives worship from Joshua , ( joshua 5:14) , he is the COMMANDER/CHIEF angel of the armies in heaven .

Abeg I no get time for u...

www.abideinchrist.com/messages/gen16v7.html

Read if u care!!! Thanks! gotta better things to do dan address ur picky picky from the Bible!
Re: If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? by MizJanet(f): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
dejilg:

This agains shows how ignorant u are!
Can I ask u again...what causes transformation and why can't "smoke transform?"
It seems u have a specific constituent that u understand as "smoke" --- how many times does a nutcase like u have to b schooled?

Tell me what smoke transforms to ? grin
Re: If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? by dolphinheart(m): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
dejilg:

No Jesus isn't the Father!

You:
If jesus is not the father, how can he be the almighty God?
Or do we have more than one almighty God?

Me: this is you limiting God to ur own nature of 1 person = 1 Being

God doesn't have brothers

If jesus is not the father, how can he be the almighty God?
Or do we have more than one almighty God?

Added: how many persons is the almighty God.?

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? by dejilg(m): 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
dolphinheart:

If jesus is not the father, how can he be the almighty God? Or do we have more than one almighty God?
Added: how many persons is the almighty God.?
3 as per the Biblical revelation!!!
Re: If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? by dolphinheart(m): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
dejilg:

3 as per the Biblical revelation!!!
Where!? When!? How!?
Re: If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? by dejilg(m): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2015
Re: If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? by dolphinheart(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
dejilg:

http://evidencetobelieve.net/the-holy-trinity-in-scripture/
Discuss with me about ur belief in trinity, not directing me somewhere else. How is the almighty God 3 persons, or how does 3 persons have the tag almighty ?
Re: If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? by dejilg(m): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
dolphinheart:

Discuss with me about ur belief in trinity, not directing me somewhere else.
How is the almighty God 3 persons, or how does 3 persons have the tag almighty ?

well, that's my belief, take it or leave it...soon u'd ask me, "how is God the almighty"
Re: If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? by dolphinheart(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
dejilg:

well, that's my belief, take it or leave it...soon u'd ask me, "how is God the almighty"

I know its ur belief, just want you to use the bible to show me ur belief is true on these thread .
Yes, I might eventually ask you how God is the almighty !
Re: If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? by dejilg(m): 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
dolphinheart:

I know its ur belief, just want you to use the bible to show me ur belief is true on these thread .
Yes, I might eventually ask you how God is the almighty !
Oh sorry, I guess the link I sent u was using the qur'an and the vedas!!!
Re: If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? by dolphinheart(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
dejilg:

Oh sorry, I guess the link I sent u was using the qur'an and the vedas!!!

Like I said, let's discuss it here, dnt post Links!. If u can explain ur beliefs, let's use the bible to discuss it.
Re: If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? by dejilg(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
dolphinheart:

Like I said, let's discuss it here, dnt post Links!. If u can explain ur beliefs, let's use the bible to discuss it.

well, if u r ever interested in wat I believe, den pls do urself a favour of going online, atleast the link I sent is a starting point...many of us hv our lives to live except being on nairaland and other online social media...goodbye!
Re: If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2016
mrZENographer:

That was a good one. I hope he got the message. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? by oaroloye(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
SHALOM!

OLAADEGBU:
If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die?

http://carm.org/how-jesus-god-die

YAHSHUA NEVER SAID THAT HE WAS GOD- nor did he authorize anybody to say that he was GOD, nor CHRIST, nor to say ANYTHING about HIM.
Re: If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? by oaroloye(m): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
SHALOM!

mrZENographer:

EVIDENCE, PLEASE?

Your Soul is YOU.

. GENESIS 2:7.

7. And The Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and
breathed into his nostrils the breath of life ; and man became a
living soul.
Re: If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
oaroloye:

SHALOM!

YAHSHUA NEVER SAID THAT HE WAS GOD- nor did he authorize anybody to say that he was GOD, nor CHRIST, nor to say ANYTHING about HIM.

You better be sure. cool
Re: If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
He died that we (those who believe) may never die again.

Re: If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? by mrZENographer: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

EVIDENCE, PLEASE?

Your Soul is YOU.

. GENESIS 2:7.

7. And The Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and
breathed into his nostrils the breath of life ; and man became a
living soul.

Genesis 2: "God formed man from clay.... breathed into man and he became a living soul".

Genesis 1:28 "And God said, LET US shocked create man in our image".

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the WORD and The WORD WAS WITH GOD grin, and The WORD was God.... all things were made by him".

John 8:42 Jesus answered and said unto them: "If God were your Father you would love me, for I proceeded forth and came out of God. Neither came I by myself but he sent me.

John 16:28 "I came forth from God and am come into the world again I go back to the Father."

John 16 " When I am gone, I will send the comforter (Holyghost ) to you. He will teach you all things.
Re: If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? by oaroloye(m): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2016
SHALOM!

mrZENographer:

Genesis 2: "God formed man from clay.... breathed into man and he became a living soul".

Genesis 1:28 "And God said, LET US shocked create man in our image".

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the WORD and The WORD WAS WITH GOD grin, and The WORD was God.... all things were made by him".

John 8:42 Jesus answered and said unto them: "If God were your Father you would love me, for I proceeded forth and came out of God. Neither came I by myself but he sent me.

John 16:28 "I came forth from God and am come into the world again I go back to the Father."

John 16 " When I am gone, I will send the comforter (Holyghost ) to you. He will teach you all things.

Pardon me- was there a point here?
Re: If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? by orunto27: 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
He just did that at Easter to prove that He is The Life and The Resurrection..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Year Old Girls' Revelation For Nigerian 'men Of God' / The Real Reason Pastor Sam Adeyemi Relocates To USA Revealed / Can One Go To Heaven With Tatoo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.