Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! (5461 Views)

Woman Names Baby Born During Obama's Trip To Kenya ''air Force One Barack Obama" / South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country / America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Mtsheeew. What does the article have to do with my question

Let me even ask you, are the Jews going to the christian heaven as well?

How do you expect history not to repeat itself when you refused to learn from it? People who fail to learn the lessons of life are doomed to a life of misery in time and eternity.
Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

What is amazing is that the persecution of Jews were mostly by Christians! They really enjoyed with Muslims and they were protected. Don't turn history around! undecided

Get your facts right! Christians never persecuted the Jews and I stand by that assertion. cool
Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
parisbookaddict:

OLAADEGBU the fellow demmzy15 didnt make any sense in that thread.... he only made excuses for muslims saying that they were not prepared for war with israel...he conveniently forgot that the muslim nations were the aggressors and thought they could defeat an ill prepared jewish people... but islamic allah once again failed.

grin grin grin
Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

Hahahahaha! A loser speaking, are you scared?! Takkiyah Evangelist [size=18pt]#ChristainsStopTakiyyahNow[/size]

Al takkiyah is an Islamic obligation. cool
Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

Hahahahaha! A loser speaking, are you scared?! Takkiyah Evangelist [size=18pt]#ChristainsStopTakiyyahNow[/size]

Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
parisbookaddict:

For 1400 years , that is 14 centuries, Islam has battled to dominate the world as it is commanded in the Quran. And for 1400 years it has failed and it is failing now more than ever. The latest attempt is ISIS. Several Islamic empires and caliphates came and disappeared into the histories.
Christians and Jews have been persecuted by Muslims as commanded in the quran and have been forced to pay the jizyah for centuries yet Christians still out number Muslims and surpass Islam by farrr in progress and contribution to humanity. The most powerful nation on earth was founded with christain principles and has led the world in progress with science, art etc.
Again after centuries of persecuting Jews they still managed to create a homeland in the very heart of Islamic nations and have progressed even as Muslims attack them daily. They fought a war in 1967 shortly after their creation in 1948, they were attacked by Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt and Iraq who where supported by Algeria, Kuwait, Libya, Morocco, Pakistan, the PLO, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, tunisa and YET Israel WON in 6 days. CAN'T you see that the God of Israel saw his people victorious.
1.2 billion Muslims yet 20million Jews dominate Muslims in politics, sciencific breakthrough, arts, economics, education, human rights, inventions, social system, military etc, name a field and Jews are leading the Muslims perhaps with the exception of Islamic studies.. Why are they so blessed even though your book condemns them and calls them pigs.

Thanks for enlightening these Muslims with historical facts, let's hope they'll learn from it.
Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by Demmzy15(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Lol, Muslims don't practice takiyyah but Apostle Paul won converts through takkiyah! cool
Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by Demmzy15(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Get your facts right! Christians never persecuted the Jews and I stand by that assertion. cool
Really? What will you do if I show you?! grin

*cracks fingers*
Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:38am On Jul 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

Lol, Muslims don't practice takiyyah but Apostle Paul won converts through takkiyah! cool

You're right they don't practice takiyyah they've perfected it. cheesy
Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:41am On Jul 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

Really? What will you do if I show you?! grin

*cracks fingers*

You can never "show me" because it never happened. cool
Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by Demmzy15(m): 3:52am On Jul 18, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

You're right they don't practice takiyyah they've perfected it. cheesy
grin grin I no get your time!
Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by Demmzy15(m): 3:53am On Jul 18, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

You can never "show me" because it never happened. cool
Are you sure?! Or its self denial that is causing this?! grin grin grin grin
Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Akpobaro:
They are not the real hebrews. they come from georgia(khazaria). and they are impostors. their relatives control american government. the real hebrews are founded found in west africa. read SONG of SOLOMON 1:6 in the HOLY BIBLE. king solomon described his skin colour to be DARK
why do you want the whole world to see your stewpidity?
a wise man once said, "it is better to say nothing and appear intelligent than to make utterances and cast out all doubt".
the term "dark" differs from region to region. among the mediterranean groups olive skinned fellows would be referred to as "dark",example- the greeks and southern italians(sicilians). in africa we describe southern sudanese as "dark".
according to your myopic view the jews are from west africa? your reference being songs of solomon? grin grin
listen genius, it does no harm to read books. take a walk to any library within your vicinity and make it a habit to read various books.that way you will avoid spewing the kind of nonsense you've just spewed.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 19, 2015
codeafrica:
why do you want the whole world to see your stewpidity?
a wise man once said, "it is better to say nothing and appear intelligent than to make utterances and cast out all doubt".
the term "dark" differs from region to region. among the mediterranean groups olive skinned fellows would be referred to as "dark",example- the greeks and southern italians(sicilians). in africa we describe southern sudanese as "dark".
according to your myopic view the jews are from west africa? your reference being songs of solomon? grin grin
listen genius, it does no harm to read books. take a walk to any library within your vicinity and make it a habit to read various books.that way you will avoid spewing the kind of nonsense you've just spewed.
you are a just a IGNORANT BASTARD.
Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Akpobaro:
you are a just a IGNORANT BASTARD.
you are the ignorant one.never again spit such nonsense in the presence of people who know better. learn to take criticism and again i insist,read widely. make the library or 'google books' your friend.when you find yourself making utterances such as "jews are west africans" you really have no right to call others ignorant.

"you are just a IGNORANT BASTARD".and anyway, your english is proof enough that you hate reading.
Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Demmzy15:

grin grin I no get your time!

Abi I lie? cheesy
Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Demmzy15:

Are you sure?! Or its self denial that is causing this?! grin grin grin grin

Kontiniu with ya takkiyya. cool
Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
codeafrica:
you are the ignorant one.never again spit such nonsense in the presence of people who know better. learn to take criticism and again i insist,read widely. make the library or 'google books' your friend.when you find yourself making utterances such as "jews are west africans" you really have no right to call others ignorant.

"you are just a IGNORANT BASTARD".and anyway, your english is proof enough that you hate reading.
you are an AGENT OF DARKNESS AND DULLARD. can white people stay under the sun for few minutes? No . The israelites lead by prophet moses spent Forty years in the Desert. Under the hot sun. It is only Black people that has MELANIN. Melanin can protect against the sun rays.
Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by Demmzy15(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Abi I lie? cheesy
Na u lie pass na!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by Demmzy15(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Kontiniu with ya takkiyya. cool
Bros, which one b 'ya takkiya' again?! cheesy grin
Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by Rilwayne001: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Demmzy15:

Bros, which one b 'ya takkiya' again?! cheesy grin

Better free that confused old man. I don't even know who is more confuse btw him and falseman2012.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by Demmzy15(m): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Better free that confused old man. I don't even know who is more confuse btw him and falseman2012.
Wallahi the guy is a confused bigot!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by Rilwayne001: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Demmzy15:

Wallahi the guy is a confused bigot!!! grin grin

I tell you. He is more confused than you would ever think. Expert in copying and pasting like malvisguy. smh. old man for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by Demmzy15(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I tell you. He is more confused than you would ever think. Expert in copying and pasting like malvisguy. smh. old man for that matter.
Lmao!!! But Truthman is probably older. sad
Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by Rilwayne001: 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Demmzy15:
Lmao!!! But Truthman is probably older. sad
Of course. truthman is an octogenarian

1 Like

Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by Demmzy15(m): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Of course. truthman is an octogenarian
80-89 years?! cry **faints**
Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by Rilwayne001: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Demmzy15:

80-89 years?! cry **faints**

grin grin No faint oo...cus, I know sure. What I can't just fathom in the guys attitude is the way he lies. Chai! that man dey lie ehn...E don tey.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by Snydergp1: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2015
Akpobaro:
you are an AGENT OF DARKNESS AND DULLARD. can white people stay under the sun for few minutes? No . The israelites lead by prophet moses spent Forty years in the Desert. Under the hot sun. It is only Black people that has MELANIN. Melanin can protect against the sun rays.

Guy are you serious, I suggest you should avoid beer and wine before talk such nonsense.
Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2015
Snydergp1:

Guy are you serious, I suggest you should avoid beer and wine before talk such nonsense.
you are a VAGABOND. senseless Fool
Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Akpobaro:
now i am convinced you're either insane or just plain illiterate. grin grin
Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 21, 2015
codeafrica:
now i am convinced you're either insane or just plain illiterate. grin grin
u need psychiatric treatment. After i have shown the evidence. U still deny. Bleep you. IGNORANT slowpoke
Re: Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! by adekoonlay(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
OLAADEGBU:
"“Then David said to the Philistine, ‘You come to me with a sword and with a spear and with a javelin, but I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied.’" (1 Samuel 17:45)

Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/23511/israeli-air-force-ranked-mightiest-world/#XsPgeSSl3qF2UcTF.99
Do u knw how many times ur undefeatable jews civilization were destroyed in history, check ur history book to check how crusaders, islam, romans etc occupied jerusalem from time to time. Only for u to carry this Isreal nation created by the west and their allies to keep the arab nation under check and to spy on them for head like ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia is Sending Troops To Syria - Is This The New Cold War, Or World War III? / Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA / Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.