Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

When Yoruba Men Are Discussing Politics In Public - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Yoruba Men Are Discussing Politics In Public (1588 Views)

What Do You Think These Two Niggars Are Discussing? (pic) / When Bill Gates And Steve Jobs Are Discussing.(pic) / Two Abuja High Class Chicks Fighting In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Yoruba Men Are Discussing Politics In Public by onila(f): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
I just came back from a Yoruba restaurant uptown
I usually meet Yoruba elderly men in one area of the restaurant discussing Nigerian politics

they are all so serious, sound so intelligent and all well dressed
u shld see the one dressed like a cow boy with his sunglasses grin

the scene reminded me when I went to lagos way back
I always saw yoruba men moving in groups like 10 to 20 people
wearing their abada
discussing Nigerian politics grin
Re: When Yoruba Men Are Discussing Politics In Public by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
onila:
I just came back from a Yoruba restaurant uptown
I usually meet Yoruba elderly men in one area of the restaurant discussing Nigerian politics

they are all so serious, sound so intelligent and all well dressed
u shld see the one dressed like a cow boy with his sunglasses grin

the scene reminded me when I went to lagos way back
I always saw yoruba men moving in groups like 10 to 20 people
wearing their abada
discussing Nigerian politics grin
dem no do owambe?
Re: When Yoruba Men Are Discussing Politics In Public by sexymoma(f): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
And most times it always Awolowo's life grin
Re: When Yoruba Men Are Discussing Politics In Public by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Thats the positive side. What of nagative side of them? Some will just wore dirty singlet, tight stinking smell wrapper, is a taboo to brush in the morning, the dont care all what the know, when the just wokeup, the sat out to discuss this politics pouring people smelling mouth Some dont even know this, but will claim to know it all.
Re: When Yoruba Men Are Discussing Politics In Public by onila(f): 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
sexymoma:
And most times it always Awolowo's life grin
grin
Re: When Yoruba Men Are Discussing Politics In Public by onila(f): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
crazysaint:
Thats the positive side. What of nagative side of them? Some will just wore dirty singlet, tight stinking smell wrapper, is a taboo to brush in the morning, the dont care all what the know, when the just wokeup, the sat out to discuss this politics pouring people smelling mouth Some dont even know this, but will claim to know it all.
Re: When Yoruba Men Are Discussing Politics In Public by onila(f): 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Wonders..a Must Read...lol / Wonderful Nigerians(joke) / Photo: When You Meet An Old Friend But Forgot His Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.