Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport (4584 Views)

List Of Countries Nigeria Passport Holders Can Travel Visa Free / Can Any Tell Me Which Country Nigeria Passport Holder Can Go Without Visa / Nigeria Passport Offices ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
I will be moving to Japan next month via Emirates and will be having a 10hrs Stop over in Dubai, Do i need a transit visa, in Dubai with Nigeria passport, i am buying emirate ticket. from France to Dubai, Dubai to hong kong to Japan.
Re: Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
ElvisAghamomwom:
I will be moving to Japan next month via Emirates and will be having a 10hrs Stop over in Dubai, Do i need a transit visa, in Dubai with Nigeria passport, i am buying emirate ticket. from France to Dubai, Dubai to hong kong to Japan.

Congratulations on your move.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
CityNG Thanks bros, please i need help, i want to know if i need transit visa
Re: Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport by tdayof(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
ElvisAghamomwom:
CityNG Thanks bros, please i need help, i want to know if i need transit visa
you can speak Japanese right?
Re: Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
tdayof:
you can speak Japanese right?
No bros, i speak Portuguese french n little spanish

1 Like

Re: Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport by tdayof(m): 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
ElvisAghamomwom:
No bros, i speak Portuguese french n little spanish
oh cool are you going there as per schooling ish just curious cos of the language barrier

1 Like

Re: Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 31, 2014
tdayof:
oh cool are you going there as per schooling ish just curious cos of the language barrier
My brother, i no lie oh, na hustle things, even when i come here few year ago, French was difficult, gradually i was able to catch up
Re: Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport by justi4jesu(f): 6:22am On Dec 31, 2014
ElvisAghamomwom:

You will need a transit visa only if you intend to exit the airport i.e through the passport control. If you intend to exit then you can contact the airline you are flying with and they will arrange a transit visa for you as long as you have proof of a confirmed onward flight (i.e an air ticket).

1 Like

Re: Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport by tdayof(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2014
ElvisAghamomwom:

My brother, i no lie oh, na hustle things, even when i come here few year ago, French was difficult, gradually i was able to catch up
that's the spirit bros you shall make it

1 Like

Re: Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
You don't need a visa if you are transiting as when i was coming from Cyprus to Turkey to Abu Dhabi to Lagos. I didn't use a transit visa

1 Like

Re: Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport by Tokyo50: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
If you are heading to Tokyo, go to roppongi station. Many Nigerians work for clubs there. It's an entertainment area. Police will stop you everywhere you go, especially in Roppongi. Japanese people are nice but hard to undertand then, what they say is usually not what they really mean. So you will learn to read their straight face. Japan is one of the hardest country to live as a foreigner. The word for a foreigner is "gaijin", an outsider. However they are now forced to open up their country because the population is shrinking rapidly. You can get free japanese lessons from your city hall. Register with the city hall to get good health insurance, and also register with the police near you. Stay away from recreational drugs, Nigerian jails are Hilton compared to japanese ones. Goodluck in your life there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2015
fados4sure:
You don't need a visa if you are transiting as when i was coming from Cyprus to Turkey to Abu Dhabi to Lagos. I didn't use a transit visa
Thank you bros, i have gone to Cyprus using Istanbul transit b4 heading to Er can, Nigeria passport have less than 24 hours transit in turkey. thanks bros
Re: Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 03, 2015
Tokyo50:
If you are heading to Tokyo, go to roppongi station. Many Nigerians work for clubs there. It's an entertainment area. Police will stop you everywhere you go, especially in Roppongi. Japanese people are nice but hard to undertand then, what they say is usually not what they really mean. So you will learn to read their straight face. Japan is one of the hardest country to live as a foreigner. The word for a foreigner is "gaijin", an outsider. However they are now forced to open up their country because the population is shrinking rapidly. You can get free japanese lessons from your city hall. Register with the city hall to get good health insurance, and also register with the police near you. Stay away from recreational drugs, Nigerian jails are Hilton compared to japanese ones. Goodluck in your life there.
i am grateful my bros, thanks for these inform
Re: Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport by sthugo: 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
You dont need a transit visa in dubai,obviously you are covered by the airline,but mind you,you wont be allowed to leave the airport boarding halls. Enjoy your husle in japan

1 Like

Re: Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport by Tokyo50: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Please be aware that due to language barrier, you will have limited places to work. Do not try to work without a permit because you will be automatically sent to detention and then sent home. Since there are few foreigners and crime is very low, japanese police love to stop and ask ID to foreigners, especially Africans. If you have a valid visa like spousal or training or student, there are many jobs that pay well but you need to learn japanese .

1 Like

Re: Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport by Tokyo50: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
Always carry your passport until you obtain japanese ID. This alien card is mandatory to be carried at all times. If you fail to produce it, the police will fine you 200,000 yen, about $2000.

1 Like

Re: Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport by moonraker(m): 5:45am On Jan 04, 2015
Tokyo50 has said it all. read his posts over again
Re: Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport by tpia1000k: 6:19am On Jan 04, 2015
Nowhere without nigerians
Re: Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport by sthugo: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tokyo can you please throw light on their business areas..especially the auto mobile world. What kind of visa do they give for business visit.thanks

1 Like

Re: Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport by Tokyo50: 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
As a Nigerian you need a sponsor in Japan in order to obtain a visa to come here. If you want to check their usef car business you need to find a car businessmen willing to sponsor you. There are many car auctions and some will send a letter to their embassy to say that you will attend their auction to obtain a business visa.

There are many business exhibitions in Tokyo (check Tokyo Big Site on Google). You can try to obtain a visa if you want to exhibit Nigerian products. They have exhibitions for foodstuff, cars, tourism, medicine etc. I think it is easier to obtain visa this way. You can also apply for a visa just to attend any of these exhibitions for marketing purposes etc. You need to proove that your business in Nigeria will benefit by your attendance. You will need to show you are a genuine businessman and show various documents.
Re: Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport by Tokyo50: 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
The guarantor/sponsor must fill the form and send it to you and you include this with your visa application documents. The form can be downloaded from the japanese embassy website at www. Mofa.go.jp

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drone Views From Enugu (pics) / Can I Get The New Passport In Anambra? / How Can I Locate West Minister market At Apapa From Ojota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.