Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Ronaldo Wins Best Player Of 2014 At Globe Soccer Awards - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Wins Best Player Of 2014 At Globe Soccer Awards (659 Views)

Ronaldo Wins Best Player Of 2014 At GLOBE SOCCER AWARDS In Dubai / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Best Player Of 2014 Award At The Globe Soccer Awards. / Who Deserves World Best Player Btw Messi Nd Ronaldo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Wins Best Player Of 2014 At Globe Soccer Awards by yemisisi: 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Real Madrid Star, Cristiano Ronaldo has on Monday, December 29, 2014 been named the Best Player of the Year as he bagged the Globe Soccer Awards in Dubai.
The Portuguese player has enjoyed a wonderful year in his career as he has broken almost all football records in history.

He has the highest numbers of goals in a single Champions League season as he led Real Madrid to their 10th title with 17 goals in the tournament.

Ronaldo At Awards
Ronaldo Grabs Globe Soccer Awards (Photo Credit: TN Sports)

Ronaldo is arguably the most deserved player of the 2014 FIFA Ballon d’Or for the second year in a row, and third time in his career. He has been listed alongside Lionel Messi and Manuel Neuer for the prize, which is schedule to be announced on Monday, January 12, 2014.

Speaking at the award in Atlantis Palm Hotel, Ronaldo said he is hoping that the success in Dubai will be replicated in Zurich.

“I hope that it can be a good signal but I’m not worried about that. The people who vote know what they have to do. I just feel happy it’s one more trophy for my dedication and hard work.

“I want to say thank you to the people at Real Madrid, – the players, the coach – we had a fantastic season, we won four trophies and we are one of the best teams in the world.

“La Decima was a special moment as Real Madrid have looked forward to winning it.

“To win this award is one of the great pleasures, I am very proud.”

He also maintained that there is no added pressure on his shoulders despite his standing in the game.

“No, no pressure,” he added. “I don’t have pressure because things come naturally to me. I don’t have to show anything to anyone. I am happy, I do what I like, to play football, to score goals, to make assists and help show we are one of the best teams in the world,” he said.

Re: Ronaldo Wins Best Player Of 2014 At Globe Soccer Awards by Goodquestion(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
BEST PLAYER EVER LIVED NO MATCH NO COMPARISON.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Wins Best Player Of 2014 At Globe Soccer Awards by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
though I dnt play football as a prof, but I always compare d case of this guy and messi with two guys In my sec skull. Femi and Ola.
Femi was very brilliant but he culdnt do any other thing if not his performance will be greatly affected.

extra curricular act. is zero all he does is read read read, but ola forget it, just mention it he is thre imfront. That lead us to the question who is really the best amongst them.
If you are asked who will you give the best amongst these boys?
Re: Ronaldo Wins Best Player Of 2014 At Globe Soccer Awards by jerryboiii(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
He no worth am jhor

(1) (Reply)

AMS Manufacturing Set To Kit Super Eagles. / The Way Forward For The Super Eagles / Kingsley Madu : The New Wonder Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.