Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,741 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

AMS Manufacturing Set To Kit Super Eagles. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AMS Manufacturing Set To Kit Super Eagles. (658 Views)

Gernot Rohr Signs Contract With NFF To Lead Super Eagles of Nigeria / Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday / Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AMS Manufacturing Set To Kit Super Eagles. by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 29, 2015
AMS Kit manufacturing company has been rumored to be the new kit sponsors of the Super Eagles following the expiration of Nigeria deal with German-based Sportswear giant, Adidas.

According to the Nation, The company displayed their proposed design for the Super Eagles on their social media feed saying their proposal is based on news of the Super Eagles yet to get a kit supplier.

In August Adidas confirmed they will not be renewing their deal with Nigeria which expired in December and AMS that presently kits Niger Republic and Sudan appear to be in touch with the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) who claim they are in talks with Adidas to renew their deal with Nigeria.

“We are returning to Adidas for a fresh contract. I am positive that they will still be our kits sponsors and suppliers for a fresh deal. I can tell you that we are talking to them to sign a new contract before the end of December when the current deal runs out,” President Amaju Pinnick is quoted by the Nation as saying in December.

However, it appears talks have stalled and AMS are currently proposing to replace Adidas.

It will be recalled that a top official of the NFF told BBC Sport that Adidas are not interested in becoming Nigeria’s new kit supplier of all the national teams.

Source: http://www.naij.com/375051-ams-manufacturing-set-to-kit-super-eagles.html
Re: AMS Manufacturing Set To Kit Super Eagles. by Asek1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nobody likes to identify with failure.
I guess when they(nff) are properly organised, Adidas, Nike or Puma would rear their heads again
Re: AMS Manufacturing Set To Kit Super Eagles. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
Kai...c insult. So na d peeps wey dey kit sudan & niger wan cum kit ussad

(1) (Reply)

Why I Dumped Real Madrid For Barcelona / LIVE: Real Madrid Unveil Rafa Benitez / Fine Line Between Good And Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.