Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted (7713 Views)

Young Nigerian Men Turned LOVE RATS In Gambia / Video: "Nigerian Pastor BUSTED For Running A 419 Scam Church In Malaysia" / Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by Vicjustice: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
Vic..wetin d man do biko..cant watch now
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by justi4jesu(f): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
Without anything sef he should be arrested for that his English.....hah some English wey people dey speak fit make person faint no wake up... grin

"Sir i doesn't belong in any illegal activities" ROTFL grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by justwise(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oh my days||||||| this is better than 'The Interview'

Vicjustice you made my year!!!!
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
hahahaha.....""Tony temeka""....""u ask her to call mugu 4u""...... grin grin
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by justwise(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by futurewise11(m): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
only iboe........................................chai this guy don finish my country peope

1 Like

Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by ochukoccna: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
I watched the first two videos and could only shake my head
We might snipe at the tribe this dudes come from but the stain extends to all Nigerians cry cry cry
The interrogating officer mentions the accused paedophile man i.e. Alex Okonkwo as having 'a joke of a passport' angry angry
In the other video, he tags the dude as a devil by shining a torch on him during interrogation
That is hard to swallow coming from a Thai but what do you expect when we fail to respect ourselves in the nations of the world because our leaders don't give a phuck about us sad sad
Naija is truly finished!

N:B
What is it with Nigerians begging with the name of God after been busted? undecided undecided
A piety which does not transform our character nor draw us closer to the Eternal Spirit angry angry
How did Paul put it, having a form of religion but denying the power thereof! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by mrnilobrawn: 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
justwise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

Another interesting one
Great movies.. grin
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by kennybuda: 11:53am On Jan 01, 2015
I knew this post will attract all anti igbos, otoro gbabukwa unu na afor 2015
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by Candybob(m): 1:38am On Jan 02, 2015
Sorry I can't join you to celebrate the abuse and stereotyping of my fellow Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
the video makes my skin crawl...what a terrible stereotype...a joke of a passport? jesus.
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
justwise:

Another interesting one
God will punish dis fool for making Nigeria look like a stupid country b4 d eyes of world..i hope they av executed him shaa..
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by justwise(m): 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
This one can't pronounce WAEC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXoqsj9MJFY

So so embarrassing....

1 Like

Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by justwise(m): 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
Its so embarrassing to listen to Nigerian caught dealing drug blaming another tribe, castigating another tribe so as to buy favor from an ignorant Thai police officer
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
They re all igbo people..the man even called Nigeria a curse to africa..
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by justwise(m): 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
SuperMartins:
They re all igbo people..the man even called Nigeria a curse to africa..

They are not all igbo people.
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
justwise:

They are not all igbo people.
hmm..am not happy tho..d policeman said all who sit on d chair re igbos..i av nothing against them but when u get caught,face d music alone and dont disgrace a whole country cos u messed up..
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by justwise(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
SuperMartins:
hmm..am not happy tho..d policeman said all who sit on d chair re igbos..i av nothing against them but when u get caught,face d music alone and dont disgrace a whole country cos u messed up..

I'm not sure you watched the whole clips...Nigerian crime problem both home and abroad are committed mainly by Igbos and Yorubas, visa scam, romance scam, credit card scam, drug dealing, sham marriage..etc..these two tribes are at it.

Trying to blame one tribe or the other is just stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
justwise:

I'm not sure you watched the whole clips...Nigerian crime problem both home and abroad are committed mainly by Igbos and Yorubas, visa scam, romance scam, credit card scam, drug dealing, sham marriage..etc..these two tribes are at it.

I undastand ur point and i watched all d vids tho'..wat really pains me is d guy calling and sayin stuffs abt nigeria for d mess he put himself ..
Anyways thanks bro for the correction..
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by lillaowow(m): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
justwise:

The Thai police said it himself. He said "it is mostly your ibo brothers, all those that have sat in this chair are ibo". I'm not saying another tribe doesn't commit. Crime but this particular one (drug trafficking) is by a lone tribe. And they all have one thing in common, you do notice everyone on that chair have one thing in common aside from the tribal thing, they are all uneducated. And this is what you get when you allow an Uneducated NIGERIAN (irrespective of tribe) to wander into europe or asia or even south africa.
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by justwise(m): 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
lillaowow:

The Thai police said it himself. He said "it is mostly your ibo brothers, all those that have sat in this chair are ibo". I'm not saying another tribe doesn't commit. Crime but this particular one (drug trafficking) is by a lone tribe. And they all have one thing in common, you do notice everyone on that chair have one thing in common aside from the tribal thing, they are all uneducated. And this is what you get when you allow an Uneducated NIGERIAN (irrespective of tribe) to wander into europe or asia or even south africa.

Please don't be ignorant because you don't need to search deep to find stories of other tribes caught with drug. There are two in one of those clips already.

1 Like

Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by lillaowow(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
justwise:

Please don't be ignorant because you don't need to search deep to find stories of other tribes caught with drug. There are two in one of those clips already.

Excuse me, I watched all the clips. None talked about another tribe. And after all those, youtube recommended "General Lampard's birthday in Malaysia" for me. That one was even more sickening to think someone on a student Visa in Malaysia could do that.
Sad, the few uneducated ones spoil the whole lot. Even thai police agreed.
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by justwise(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
lillaowow:

Excuse me, I watched all the clips. None talked about another tribe. And after all those, youtube recommended "General Lampard's birthday in Malaysia" for me. That one was even more sickening to think someone on a student Visa in Malaysia could do that.
Sad, the few uneducated ones spoil the whole lot. Even thai police agreed.

This one is Igbo?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRv8GNrlnq0

Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by lillaowow(m): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
justwise:

This one is Igbo?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRv8GNrlnq0

common, those two videos are igbo guys.

it is so obvious

the second video is even funnier. Thai police shinning touch on his ugly face
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by justwise(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
lillaowow:

common, those two videos are igbo guys.

it is so obvious

Is either you are joking or living in denial, even foreigners can not mistake Igbo accent. Those two are not Igbos and their accents and comments gave that away.
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by lillaowow(m): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
justwise:

Is either you are joking or living in denial, even foreigners can not mistake Igbo accent. Those two are not Igbos and their accents and comments gave that away.

Transcript from the first Video @8:00

"ïf you check most of the chruchs today, you'll find at least 50percent of the ibo boys in each church, and many of them are not doing something that you can easily be proud of (as brothers)"

common, dat guy na Ibo guy probably spent some part of his growing up in western Nigeria
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by lillaowow(m): 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
transcript from the second video
@4:00
THai police "one of the biggest drug dealing gang in bangkok is from Nigeria. don't deny because if you deny and the evidence comes to me.......... Austin is calling"
igbo guy "my brother from Nigeria"

Thai police "Nigeria are bringing shame to africa. Nigeria are the curse of africa and from Nigeria who is the biggest curse? igbo people because they are selfish and they are stubborn and they lie so well that is why proper investigation is needed"
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by lillaowow(m): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
you should watch this too. how does a student in Malaysia get so much money when the condition on the visa doesn't permit them to work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRGwOqvWO8M
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by claremont(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
I wonder why people still continue to deal in drugs in a country that prescribes a death sentence for drug dealers.
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by justwise(m): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
lillaowow:
transcript from the second video
@4:00
THai police "one of the biggest drug dealing gang in bangkok is from Nigeria. don't deny because if you deny and the evidence comes to me.......... Austin is calling"
igbo guy "my brother from Nigeria"

Thai police "Nigeria are bringing shame to africa. Nigeria are the curse of africa and from Nigeria who is the biggest curse? igbo people because they are selfish and they are stubborn and they lie so well that is why proper investigation is needed"

You don't need to make things up just to keep denying the obvious, he did not say igbo guy...my brother...he said Austin is calling...my brother.

Those guys in those two clips are not igbos, ignorant Thai police office does not know Nigerians more than Nigerians, that is not Igbo accent and Igbo man will not start blaming his own tribe for all the crimes committed by Nigerians abroad.

Its even laughable that you are acting like the Thai police officer.....blaming all the crimes on Igbos....even when the opposite is obvious.
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by justwise(m): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
claremont:
I wonder why people still continue to deal in drugs in a country that prescribes a death sentence for drug dealers.

I guess most of them bribe their ways out of it because if the punishment is carried through then we will not be seeing these clips today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travelling To Gambia? Join Me / Planing A Trip To Tanzania, Needs Advice And Tips. / Colombia South America.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.