Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry (3064 Views)

Italian Forest Where Nigerian S*ex Workers Operate (Shameful Photos) / Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted / Nigerian Women Come To Italy For Honest Work But End Up As Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2012
This is really shameful.A grown up nigerian male end up in england doing nothing but playing PS2 video games 24/7 while his granny oyibo girlfriend or wife is out working to earn the daily bread.She buys various accesories for her lazy nigerian boyfriend such as sneakers,FUBU trousers and sweaters.Her lazy nigerian boyfriend to pass his time sags his jeans like a blk american rapper while wearing his ear rings and goes to a pub drinking and becoming a public nusiance.He has different kids from different women in the uk and all of them depend on the social welfare system.Apart from the allowance he gets from his white girlfriend he also gets money from the welfare system and parts of these money he sends home to build a house in his village to put this three wives that his parents married for him in the village.His parents think thier son is really living large not knowing the money he sends home he gets it from his oyibo granny girlfriend becos he is too lazy to work.Honestly speaking can we really call ourselves proud african men?
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2012
Yawns. . .

Source?
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by kokoye(m): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2012
Agony of a lonely, rejected, depressed and dejected being.

Go hug transformer
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by Repubocrat(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2012
LMAO! Why oh Why! grin

Btw Swallu, I like this topic. It's much better than the last one. grin
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by claremont(m): 3:50am On Jan 07, 2012
kokoye:

Agony Diary of a lonely, rejected, depressed and dejected being.

Go hug transformer

cool cool
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by Mynd44: 7:39am On Jan 07, 2012
the OP should have just confess that this is what some sharp Nigerian guy did to her
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by freecocoa(f): 7:41am On Jan 07, 2012
OH swallu,poor you now I really pity you walahi.
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by Mynd44: 7:53am On Jan 07, 2012
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by llbhuds: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2012
na wa ooo
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by Vicjustice: 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2012
swallu:

This is really shameful.A grown up nigerian male end up in england doing nothing but playing PS2 video games 24/7 while his granny oyibo girlfriend or wife is out working to earn the daily bread.She buys various accesories for her lazy nigerian boyfriend such as sneakers,FUBU trousers and sweaters.Her lazy nigerian boyfriend to pass his time sags his jeans like a blk american rapper while wearing his ear rings and goes to a pub drinking and becoming a public nusiance.He has different kids from different women in the uk and all of them depend on the social welfare system.Apart from the allowance he gets from his white girlfriend he also gets money from the welfare system and parts of these money he sends home to build a house in his village to put this three wives that his parents married for him in the village.His parents think thier son is really living large not knowing the money he sends home he gets it from his oyibo granny girlfriend becos he is too lazy to work.Honestly speaking can we really call ourselves proud african men?
Apart from the contents being a bit over exaggerated, the poster is not far from the truth about some Nigerians in the UK or Ireland
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by OmoTier1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2012
Abeg, close thread!!

1 Like

Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by eghost247(m): 12:33am On Jan 08, 2012
hahahahah this is serious even though its obvious that the OP is venting about someone he knows some of it is actually true
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 08, 2012
i.p. ban anyone? grin
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by Shanay(f): 4:52am On Jan 08, 2012
It is really shameful, but what can you do. There are these type of men from every culture and race. There are also the type of women that will take care of them from every culture and race ( not just white women).
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by dasparrow: 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2012
Shanay:

It is really shameful, but what can you do. There are these type of men from every culture and race. There are also the type of women that will take care of them from every culture and race ( not just white women).

True
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by chika98: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2012
LOL! This dude just said Fubu? Where they do that at? That's hella outdated gear though. LOL @ fubu. I can't!
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by iz2much: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2012
wetin concern us if hin dey Bleep granny, even if hin like make hin Bleep ghost. so far say hin dey send money go house take build apartment e don reach,
abi i no talk well?
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by llbhuds: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2012
iz2much:

wetin concern us if hin dey bleep granny, even if hin like make hin bleep ghost. so far say hin dey send money go house take build apartment e don reach,
abi i no talk well?

abi ooo brother
who cares where the money is coming from?
NO BODY HOLY PASS BIKO
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by justwise(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2012
llbhuds:

abi ooo brother
who cares where the money is coming from?
NO BODY HOLY PASS BIKO

Really?
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by Lasinoh: 10:47am On Jan 10, 2012
That is why all these Nigerian men that have been stuck abroad(especially in that UK of a place) for donkey years do not make responsible husbands. After chopping oyinbo congo and anus for too long. . . you can never keep them at home. Always on the streets. God forbid. cry So many of them on this NL and on FaceBook. Thank God say person don marry. Twa!

No wonder many of them are dying like flies. . .from poisoning and insurance collected on their arzzzes by these oyinbo women. If you try that for this USA . . . hunger go just kill you. No 'MAN-U' or "Arsenal" rubbish here. God bless the USA. cool
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by chika98: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2012
Lasinoh:

That is why all these Nigerian men that have been stuck abroad(especially in that UK of a place) for donkey years do not make responsible husbands. After chopping oyinbo congo and anus for too long. . . you can never keep them at home. Always on the streets. God forbid. cry So many of them on this NL and on FaceBook. Thank God say person don marry. Twa!

No wonder many of them are dying like flies. . .from poisoning and insurance collected on their arzzzes by these oyinbo women. If you try that for this USA . . . hunger go just kill you. No 'MAN-U' or "Arsenal" rubbish here. God bless the USA. cool

Da hell are you on about?
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by toyemz(f): 2:31am On Jan 11, 2012
@Lasinoh

That is why all these Nigerian men that have been stuck abroad(especially in that UK of a place) for donkey years do not make responsible husbands. After chopping oyinbo congo and anus for too long. . . you can never keep them at home. Always on the streets. God forbid. So many of them on this NL and on FaceBook. Thank God say person don marry. Twa!

No wonder many of them are dying like flies. . .from poisoning and insurance collected on their arzzzes by these oyinbo women. If you try that for this USA . . . hunger go just kill you. No 'MAN-U' or "Arsenal" rubbish here. God bless the USA

hey man
you 've got some serious issues that need to be resolved as soon as
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by llbhuds: 5:11am On Jan 11, 2012
justwise:

Really?

emphatically speaking,  nobody cares in naija about where the money is coming from provided you are from '' ABROAD''.
obobo oyibo grin grin grin grin
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2012
Is a shame actually
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by kennybuda: 11:28am On Jan 11, 2012
Well everybody should mind his or her buisness, i know some african dude selling their ass to oyibo men just to survive the mission, una don kill this name nigeria finish the whole world is reading this tread sha embarassed
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by justwise(m): 11:42am On Jan 11, 2012
kennybuda:

Well everybody should mind his or her buisness, i know some african dude selling their Bottom to oyibo men just to survive the mission, una don kill this name nigeria finish the whole world is reading this tread sha embarassed
Who forced those African men to sell their body for money? Its a choice they willingly made for their own selfish interest.

Nigerians killed the name Nigeria, we shouldn't blame anybody else apart from ourselves.
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by kennybuda: 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2012
@justwise
You are right, nigerians our mouths are too wide even some oyibo are involve in such mess yet no exaguration. The name nigeria is dead any oyibo woman thats read this tread will never have value to nigerian men, abeg make una wait make i follow change my passport from green to red grin grin grin grin
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 12, 2012
The truth should be told.We shouldnt bury our heads inside the sand like ostrictchs.Its this same nigerian men after messing themselves with old grampy white women and white men come back to nigeria and spread around the stds they have contacted from their oyibo girlfriends and boyfriends.
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by llbhuds: 6:53am On Jan 12, 2012
justwise:

Who forced those African men to sell their body for money? Its a choice they willingly made for their own selfish interest.

Nigerians killed the name Nigeria, we shouldn't blame anybody else apart from ourselves.

i think everybody should be able to account for his or her actions in life. Nigeria's gr8est problem is Nigerians, we so much believe in ''one thing is good and the other is bad''. the bad name we all carry about now is a conglomerated actions of both the past and present generation.
prostitution is one of the oldest profession in the world and i see no reason people should think its immoral.
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by llbhuds: 6:59am On Jan 12, 2012
kennybuda:

@justwise
You are right, nigerians our mouths are too wide even some oyibo are involve in such mess yet no exaguration. The name nigeria is dead any oyibo woman thats read this tread will never have value to nigerian men, abeg make una wait make i follow change my passport from green to red grin grin grin grin

if you get the thing i swear you no go value am again.
i travel most countries in europe with my Green pali (though my red p in pocket) and i love the kinda shows i display at airports, e too dey funny i swear grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by kennybuda: 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2012
@llbhuds
Me i still dey wait for my own, abeg the poster dey vex no bi small grin grin grin
Re: Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry by kennybuda: 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2012
@swallu
Am sure your one of the ajibotas from nigeria shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of Some Hotels In Lagos / University Of Regina Canada / Usa,homeless Capital Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.