Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Boo’s Birthday... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Boo’s Birthday... (853 Views)

Donjazzy's Reply To A Fan That Wanted Money To Buy Her Boo Val Gift Is Funny / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Boo’s Birthday... by HeartMender7(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Tonto Dikeh is that one celebrity with a heart of
gold and she just loves to help the needy. The
actress who recently shared photos from her
Charity Foundation where she spent Christmas with
them has also shared photos of how she
celebrated her boyfriend, Mr X’s birthday. She paid
a visit to the Old people’s home to celebrate his
birthday and also showed is a partial photo of her
boyfriend. She had this touching words to say from
her visit to the Old people’s home;

Tonto Dikeh and Mr. X …. Photo Credit: Instagram
Yesterday was such a powerful day for ME n mine* On behalf of MrX (birthday),I did Pay a visit
to THE OLD PEOPLES HOMES,THIS HAPPENED. I HAD SUCH A BLAST WITH THEM & AT THE
END THEY BLESSED/PRAYED 4 US. God has settled your Life with Success MrX, From d crown
of ur Head to d sole of ur feet May d Lord protect u. Your pocket shall neither Lick nor
Lack,Wat so ever u lay your hands to do May it Prosper IN YOUR BUSINESS N LIFE . GOD HAS
PREPARED UR TABLE FOR U IN THE PRESENCE OF D DEVIL N THERE IS NOTHING HE CAN
DO..GOD BLESS U,GOD KEEP YOU HAPPY,MAY THE LOVE OF GOD ABIDE IN U FOR EVER .MAY
UR GOOD HEART ALWAYS B MINE,GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY, MAY THEY NEVER LACK NOR
CRY*May the joy n strength of the Lord abide with u n yours*No evil eyes shall c u.Ijn,AMEN
SUPER THANKS TO PELSINTERNATIONAL and my Gal ROSSALISSA WHO CAME ALONE
BARING GIFTS & LOVE TO THE OLD PEOPLES HOME. ߒְߒְߒְߒְߒְߒְߒְߒְߒְߒְߒְߒְߒְߒְߒְߒ

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Boo’s Birthday... by HeartMender7(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
she visits old to celebrate..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Boo’s Birthday... by Beesluv: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
is she that cool?

Good of her sha

See how the old man was staring at her tattoo

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Plans To Get Breasts Implants / Trending: Billionaira Mark Cuban Develops A Unique Social Networking App / Bruce Jenner ‘s Transition To A Woman Confirmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.