Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words (21618 Views)

Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday / Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday / Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by yusaze807: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2015
Tonto Dikeh showered praises on her husband Oladunni Churchill as he tuned a year older today..She wrote

Your name is the first thing I mention each time I count my blessings,because that's what you're to me.Today I celebrate you-Your brilliant mind,your beautiful soul,your genuinity & your wisdom...I love everything you stand for & support everything you dream of...I'm grateful to God that you exist & that you've made me the center of your universe...I'm thankful that your arms are my haven & your kisses the Elixir that give me life..I love you,My KING..
May God bless you with many more years of health & Life & dreams coming true next to those of Us that love,Value & Honor you.
Happy Birthday MRX

See more below:

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/tonto-dikeh-celebrates-husbands-birthday-with-loving-words.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by yusaze807: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2015
HBD Tonto Husband a.k.a Mr. Churchmountain..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by nicerichard05: 7:37am On Dec 27, 2015
In my Mind, I am like, this poo will make FP cos I know Lalasticlala is obsessed with anything that relates to Tontolet. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Anyways HBD to the husband

Modified

Finally it made FP. Mtchewwww

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by Doctorfitz: 7:39am On Dec 27, 2015
Thumbs up
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by dominique(f): 7:59am On Dec 27, 2015
Hbd Mr Churchill

@The lady contemplating getting a car, take a look at To to Dike o. Despite all the controversies trailing her, her social media spats with people, her weird cooking skills, she still found a man that loved and married her just as she is. The best thing you can do for yourself is to have a partner who brings out the best in you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by lasisi69(f): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2015
End time words... I pray it stays like that

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by Adaahjacob(m): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2015
Op u ennnnn....
E get anything wey una no dey post?
HBD to him sha!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by Sijo01(f): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2015
Happy birthday, Mr. Churchill
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by emmanuel596(m): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2015
How much does tonto dike pays NL to get alll her life activities on front page Cos she makes FP more than any other celebrity

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by mebad(m): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2015
Happy wife means a happy husband
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by priscaoge(f): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2015
Happy Birthday Mr X.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by benedictnsi(m): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2015
Good couple...... God bless una union
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by sauceEEP(m): 8:04am On Dec 27, 2015
Marriage just humbled Tonto Dikeh.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by omisakint: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2015
Nairaland and Tonto dike
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by brunofarad(m): 8:05am On Dec 27, 2015
GOD bless ur home
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by 4ward(m): 8:05am On Dec 27, 2015
Good for here
yusaze807:
Tonto Dikeh showered praises on her husband Oladunni Churchill as he tuned a year older today..She wrote

Your name is the first thing I mention each time I count my blessings,because that's what you're to me.Today I celebrate you-Your brilliant mind,your beautiful soul,your genuinity & your wisdom...I love everything you stand for & support everything you dream of...I'm grateful to God that you exist & that you've made me the center of your universe...I'm thankful that your arms are my haven & your kisses the Elixir that give me life..I love you,My KING..
May God bless you with many more years of health & Life & dreams coming true next to those of Us that love,Value & Honor you.
Happy Birthday MRX

See more below:

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/tonto-dikeh-celebrates-husbands-birthday-with-loving-words.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by bukynkwuenu: 8:06am On Dec 27, 2015
you can join her celebration with my new song...HOLD ME by BUKYSONGZ
thanks to those that have viewed it n click on the link below if you havent viewed it...thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCoseUicUBM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by morganwizzy55(m): 8:06am On Dec 27, 2015
Hpy Bday Mr churchill
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2015
We are Birthmate.... Nairaland Show Me Love You Knw what I mean

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by Idrismusty97(m): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2015
When will they divorce? We all know it is only a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by simafem(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2015
grin sad embarassed
why is she calling this dude a monkey na...king kong ke
love is indeed grin blind
the guy looks confused tho
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by bronzegoddess(f): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2015
Cute. But why is she always d one praising him on social media. He doesn't do the same

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by cruzita(f): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2015
sweet and romantic but I hope no be initial gragra

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2015
u wanna see ur topic hit fp?
jus post "ANYTHING" about Tonto dikey
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by adedam007(m): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2015
g
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by ChappyChase: 8:11am On Dec 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
HBD Tonto Husband a.k.a Mr. Churchmountain..
I thought is name is churchVally!?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by tempex88(m): 8:15am On Dec 27, 2015
Tonto Obasanjo.... mak una stop dey use churchill deceive us
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words by JaypeeAnics(m): 8:15am On Dec 27, 2015
This is the type of home I pray for come 2016.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Pours Encomium On Son As He Turns 23 Months Today / Bbnaija: Anto Looking Gorgeous In New Photoshoot / Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.