Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) (5186 Views)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S Kidnappers Has Just Kidnapped Abubakar Shakau / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s!!: Boko Haram boss IBRAHIM SHEKAU Has been kidnapped / Pictures Of Tonto Dike Completely N A K E D(this Girl Has Finally Gone Nuts!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by Splashme: 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
Yes, our generous GEJ did lend him some today.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
you are a fool

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by jamace(m): 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
hahahahahaha....Op u Ok?

8 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by BlaiseJohn(m): 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
really this is touching very touching

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by Olukokosir(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
hmmm Ope ooo

4 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by ekeneidiagbor: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
Oooouch!

6 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by dunkem21(m): 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hahahahahahaha.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by Beesluv: 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hmmm

4 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by atlwireles: 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Eya ehn don happen.

4 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by larrymoore(m): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
Don't know wot to believe

2 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by harbibi: 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lol! Lost but found? Ok oh... Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by Applaner: 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
good one

GEJ till buhari eat grass

11 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by Splashme: 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
BlaiseJohn:
really this is touching very touching

abi?

3 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by NnamdiN: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by tobillionaire(m): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
Now tell me, hw much were u paid to do disgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by jingh(f): 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
the biggest sin is been jobless

1 Like

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by Change2015(m): 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
So GEJ is an oluwole document forger?

1 Like

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by pacesetter939: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
GEJ has accepted reality already.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 31, 2014
God bless President GEJ

6 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by Splashme: 12:40am On Dec 31, 2014
myhoodlink:
God bless President GEJ

and you too, bros

5 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by tit(f): 12:45am On Dec 31, 2014
larrymoore:
Don't know wot to believe

believe in GEJ and you will prosper!

GEJ is a kind man.
he gives to those who dont have certificate!

4 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by benkings(m): 12:50am On Dec 31, 2014
tit:

GEJ is a kind man.
can u hear urself

2 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by aresa: 1:16am On Dec 31, 2014
tit:

Prosper? After stealing us dry with his stealing is not corruption culture couture was and culture..

GEJ is a kind man.

A heartless and cruel man who refused to empathize with the people of Nigerian and instead went dancing skelewu in kano less than 24hrs after scores of Nigerians perished in a bomb blast?

A cruel and mean spirited man who not only refused to knowledge the fact that hundreds of school children in his care were kidnapped by terrorists, but also refused to rescue and and instead ferried his own kids to London..?

He'll def answer to God for the girls and their spirits..

With his gross incompetence, crooked and corrupt ways and inability to keep us safe, of what relevance is his own worthless creek side zoo keeper degree?

Buharri graduated from the finest and one of the most prestigious institutions on the surface of the earth and not from zoo back in the creeks..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by pacifique(m): 1:19am On Dec 31, 2014
I had no interest on the topic but checked anyway. Very good one.

1 Like

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by fitzmayowa: 1:24am On Dec 31, 2014
LMAO grin...APC e-warriors coming for you
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by felibrain: 1:25am On Dec 31, 2014
Hehehehehehe. This is funny.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by frankyychiji(f): 1:30am On Dec 31, 2014
Awwww...very generous.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by aresa: 1:39am On Dec 31, 2014

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by aresa: 1:42am On Dec 31, 2014
^^^^^Buhari @ Number 6 and in the same league with reputable world leaders and alumnus from the finest military institution in the world , not some waterside looser and zookeeper... grin

You jokers beta face maket... grin
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by mcevans1(m): 3:00am On Dec 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) by peezu(m): 3:18am On Dec 31, 2014
toecyne:
you are a fool
bigger!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Jokes / The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly / ++++ Lick Piss ++++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.