Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech (2776 Views)

What I'll Be Giving My G.f Tomorrow As Val Gift. See Photo / Funny Things Normlly Seen When People Get DRUNK At Parties / 'i Wasn't Dat Drunk' Jokes: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 31, 2014
He thinks the New year is the 29th,
Talks about commercial kidnapping

wtf??

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=597757417025121&fref=nf

Is this who you are voting for?
Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by shift15(m): 12:44am On Dec 31, 2014
That is an edited speech. The editor of the video did a bad job. So blame Channels for that.
The same speech was played by NTA and AIT but not in this manner.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by FastShipping: 12:45am On Dec 31, 2014
Aigipan:
He thinks the New year is the 29th,
Talks about commercial kidnapping

wtf??

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=597757417025121&fref=nf

Is this who you are voting for?

Very funny sh1t gringringringringringringrin

Buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!

Must watch video!!

1 Like

Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 31, 2014
shift15:
That is an edited speech. The editor of the video did a bad job. So blame Channels for that.

Post the unedited version to corroborate your story. That line doesn't look edited to me. What is commercial kidnapping? and is the new year the 29th? or his voice was edit too?

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by egift(m): 12:56am On Dec 31, 2014

9 Likes

Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by enoqueen: 12:57am On Dec 31, 2014
Forget this otu man jare.
Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by braine(m): 1:01am On Dec 31, 2014
Hahaha... Na wah oo.. He has gotten high on too many shoes. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by donphilopus: 1:20am On Dec 31, 2014
Tomorrow is New Year abeg. Commercial kidnapping?! Lmao.... Jonah won't kill us with laughter o. This' one of the reasons we must unanimously send him back home to go continue his commercial kidnapping.

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by FastShipping: 1:23am On Dec 31, 2014
donphilopus:
Tomorrow is New Year abeg. Commercial kidnapping ?! Lmao.... Jonah won't kill us with laughter o. This' one of the reasons we must unanimously send him back home to go continue his commercial kidnapping.

I heard the commercial kidnapping thing and I had to burst into laughter and cry at the same time. Nigerians, how did you get it so wrong that you elected this man a president in a country of enormous resources and people with brain?

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by donphilopus: 1:29am On Dec 31, 2014
FastShipping:

I heard the commercial kidnapping thing and I had to burst into laughter and cry at the same time. Nigerians, how did you get it to wrong that you elected this man a president in a country of enormous resources and people with brain?

Yet, those people are always quick to tell us that Buhari is a semi-illiterate. It's better to be a semi-illiterate and speak well, than to be a PhD Holder who makes grammatical blunder or who, when asked to write, cannot indent on omnibus!

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by FastShipping: 1:35am On Dec 31, 2014
donphilopus:

Yet, those people are always quick to tell us that Buhari is a semi-illiterate. It's better to be a semi-illiterate and speak well, than to be a PhD Holder who makes grammatical blunder or who, when asked to write, cannot indent on omnibus!

The interview with Christian Amanpour was the last straw for me that showed how unintelligent he is. GEJ wouldn't make it out alive if he ever submits himself for interview with those guys at Hardtalk on BBC.

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by donphilopus: 1:40am On Dec 31, 2014
FastShipping:

The interview with Christian Amanpour was the last straw for me that showed how unintelligent he is. GEJ wouldn't make it out alive if he ever submits himself for interview with those guys at Hardtalk on BBC.

You wanna murder him?! Pls, pls, pls. He's our managerial Nominee. We can keep managing him till when he would bid a farewell to Aso Rock!

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 31, 2014
Jonathanians are running for cover and are doing everything to avoid this thread. Yet they think Buhari is the illiterate

PhD my foot!

7 Likes

Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by FastShipping: 2:37am On Dec 31, 2014
donphilopus:

You wanna murder him?! Pls, pls, pls. He's our managerial Nominee. We can keep managing him till when he would bid a farewell to Aso Rock!

grin

1 Like

Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by remsonik1: 3:25am On Dec 31, 2014
Wtf!!! Our president is high on ogogoro. Don't his aides scrutinize his actions and appearance. Even if the PhD holder can't write a speech or read his writeup before coming on air can't his aides do their job. Money wastage!!!
Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:51am On Dec 31, 2014
Jonathan must appear in next year's debate.
Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by FastShipping: 4:03am On Dec 31, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Jonathan must appear in next year's debate.

He can run but he can't hide. There is no hiding place now.
Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by realK: 4:29am On Dec 31, 2014
remsonik1:
Wtf!!! Our president is high on ogogoro. Don't his aides scrutinize his actions and appearance. Even if the PhD holder can't write a speech or read his writeup before coming on air can't his aides do their job. Money wastage!!!

I wondered why he keeps making the same mistake. He appears unprepared for anything. What are all his aides doing? they all must be sacked! I cannot believe they cannot even stage a well choreographed interview for him - I am not a PR person but I know this happens a lot with public office holders.
Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by Alphaoscar: 4:41am On Dec 31, 2014
ogogoro Wetin I do u?
Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by realK: 4:51am On Dec 31, 2014
shift15:

Are you insinuating Channel Tvs edited the speech or failed to edit it to make it more appealing?

See the full video posted by Channel Tv on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUCIS8gcqNI

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by Firefire(m): 4:58am On Dec 31, 2014
I pity some comments here undecided
Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by omenka(m): 5:00am On Dec 31, 2014
Kai, this is terrible!! What exactly was he trying to say?? Why was he panting?? Was he nervous or did he walk too long a distance??

This man leaves a world to be desired honestly. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by yomalex(m): 5:08am On Dec 31, 2014
Hmm...
Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by BigB11(m): 5:16am On Dec 31, 2014
OMG!!!
LOL

Kids, Alcohol is not good for human soul.

This dude is a bl00dy joke. Not presidential from the bottom to the top.... And then from the top back to the bottom
May God helps us.

Nigeria must rise again.

Great country deserves magnificent leaders

Buhari\ Osinbajo 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:28am On Dec 31, 2014
FastShipping:

He can run but he can't hide. There is no hiding place now.
Hahahaha.
Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:29am On Dec 31, 2014
Somebody should transcribe what he said.

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by edo3(m): 5:38am On Dec 31, 2014
The guy dey shark true true? I think dem say na only fresh fish peppersoup him dey chop according to doyin oku igbe..that is a complete gentleman and a church goer,,and them even dey compare am with jesus.. I don't believe it jare..
Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by MayorofLagos(m): 5:46am On Dec 31, 2014
Nna, which one be commercial kidnapping again?

Im sure Ibos will know. Can any nwafor tell us what commercial kidnapping is? Entrepreneurs!!! grin grin

Enterprise kidnapping.... grin grin grin
Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 31, 2014
Why is this moved to the joke section?

What are the mods trying to hide?

This belongs in the politics section!!

what game is Nairaland playing here
Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by chacoonder(m): 6:12am On Dec 31, 2014
I saw it live on TV...He said it during his visit to IBB last week...Clueless & saTANic man...#teambuhari2015
Re: Drunk Jonathan Giving An Incoherent Speech by donphilopus: 7:19am On Dec 31, 2014
Aigipan:
Why is this moved to the joke section?

What are the mods trying to hide?

This belongs in the politics section!!

what game is Nairaland playing here

Dunno why it was moved to the joke section o. If it were Buhari now, they would have allowed it to stay in the Politics Section and moved to the homepage!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Share This With Your Spouse? / Hilarious Obituary Poster (pic) / I And Cristiano Ronaldo During Our Secondary School Days (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.